Kosar And Brain Trauma
-
Kosar undergoing treatments for brain trauma. Guess he's not a drunk like a lot of you assholes proclaimed after all.
http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-bernie-kosar-brain-trauma-20130111,0,3634366.story
-
Kosar undergoing treatments for brain trauma. Guess he's not a drunk like a lot of you assholes proclaimed after all.
http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-bernie-kosar-brain-trauma-20130111,0,3634366.story
Kosar undergoing treatments for brain trauma. Guess he's not a drunk like a lot of you assholes proclaimed after all.
Yep. A lot of assholes love to show youtube videos of him slurring his speech, and make fun of him. I had a feeling it was something else altogether.
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Tom I know you're just yanking our chains, but please give Bernie 1\2 credit for being intelligent. Even at the Institute of Lower Learning that Miami has the rep for, you don't graduate in three years with a double major, unless you have more than two communicating neurons.
Yeah, Bernie lost his shirt when the Florida real-estate market crashed. So did a hell of a lot of other people. If you want more details, I'm sure Zombo can give you a first-hand account of the particulars.
Then his ex-wife takes him to the ultimate cleaners in the divorce proceedings- I have a suspicion it was because Bernie as a good Catholic guy (as was reported) was helping out dozens of other needy families.
Drunk? Maybe. Head trauma? Probably. How quickly you forget Steelers like Mike Webster (living in his car under a bridge) or Joe Gilliam- ditto. Junior Seau shot himself, documented brain trauma, check out ESPN if you don't believe me. Affects different guys differently.
-
Dr. Sponaugleās use of advanced brain science combined with integrative medicineĀ principles for the healing ofĀ drug induced brain damageĀ in thousands of patients has taught him how to more successfully treat multiple brain disorders, such as Alzheimerās disease, Autistic disorders, Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinsonās disease. Dr. Sponaugle is currently proving that theseĀ brain disorders can be more effectively treated with integrative medicineĀ protocols than with pharmaceutical medications alone.
His work with substance abuse patients has allowed him to treat multiple disorders. I have no doubts Bernie was on medication due to his brain trauma but it seems this doctor steers away from pharmaceuticals which is a good thing.
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Tom I know you're just yanking our chains, but please give Bernie 1\2 credit for being intelligent. Even at the Institute of Lower Learning that Miami has the rep for, you don't graduate in three years with a double major, unless you have more than two communicating neurons.
Yeah, Bernie lost his shirt when the Florida real-estate market crashed. So did a hell of a lot of other people. If you want more details, I'm sure Zombo can give you a first-hand account of the particulars.
Then his ex-wife takes him to the ultimate cleaners in the divorce proceedings- I have a suspicion it was because Bernie as a good Catholic guy (as was reported) was helping out dozens of other needy families.
Drunk? Maybe. Head trauma? Probably. How quickly you forget Steelers like Mike Webster (living in his car under a bridge) or Joe Gilliam- ditto. Junior Seau shot himself, documented brain trauma, check out ESPN if you don't believe me. Affects different guys differently.
Tom I know you're just yanking our chains, but please give Bernie 1\2 credit for being intelligent. Even at the Institute of Lower Learning that Miami has the rep for, you don't graduate in three years with a double major, unless you have more than two communicating neurons.
Yeah, Bernie lost his shirt when the Florida real-estate market crashed. So did a hell of a lot of other people. If you want more details, I'm sure Zombo can give you a first-hand account of the particulars.
Then his ex-wife takes him to the ultimate cleaners in the divorce proceedings- I have a suspicion it was because Bernie as a good Catholic guy (as was reported) was helping out dozens of other needy families.
Drunk? Maybe. Head trauma? Probably. How quickly you forget Steelers like Mike Webster (living in his car under a bridge) or Joe Gilliam- ditto. Junior Seau shot himself, documented brain trauma, check out ESPN if you don't believe me. Affects different guys differently.
Don't forget that his daughter became a porn star. I am sure that came as a serious blow to him as he has always tried to be an upstanding/community oriented/religious guy.
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
I didn't pull that post- but some of the other stuff in the post was damned inflammatory. If you want my honest opinion, one of the other Mods pulled it because you let your Kosar hate (see bold\red above) get in the way of reality, and felt it was over the line. And have a 1\2 ounce of compassion. I'm sure about everyone here knows a drunk or two that's ruined their lives.
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Because it is yet another example of how lacking in character this world is getting.
I am sick and tired of people not having the character to admit when they do wrong.
Priceless. I think someone else needs their head checked..
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Because it is yet another example of how lacking in character this world is getting.
I am sick and tired of people not having the character to admit when they do wrong.
Priceless. I think someone else needs their head checked..
"King Ghoolie Lives, on 16 January 2013 - 07:43 PM, said:
Because it is yet another example of how lacking in character this world is getting.
I am sick and tired of people not having the character to admit when they do wrong."
____________________________________________________________________________
Priceless. I think someone else needs their head checked..
AW, Some other Mod is on Ghoolie's case.
In case you still want to root for the Ravens Sunday- HERE'S LACKING IN CHARACTER
Ray Lewis, 6'1", 250 big posse. Victim 5'3" 150. You're a big hero alright Ray- make that big ZERO. I'm sure OJ is doing diligent research in the slammer as to who really "killed" Nicole. Which is where you belonged for a couple of years too. Hells Bells, Mike Vick spent more time in the 'Pen for killing dogs. Doesn't hurt to have $$$ millions to get you off of a murder rap, or at least obstruction of justice. Like 9-11 never forget.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login