Skip to content

Suvey Monday January 14

The Browns Board
20 14 876
  • LumberghL Lumbergh wrote on last edited by Lumbergh
    #3

    1. Niners

    2. Rahim's Bequeathment

    3. Don't watch that shit.

    4. Jenny McCarthy

    5. No idea.

  • Here is this week's survey. Give your opinions:

    1. OK there are now 4 teams left. Falcons/49ers/Patriots/Ravens. Who do you want to win? Who do you think will win?

    2. What should that Joe Flacco to Jacoby Jones 70 yard TD pass with 30 seconds left to tie that game be called?

    3. What is your favorite TV detective/cop/crime show?

    4. Who do you think is the "hottest chick" who is a current regular on a TV show is?

    5. Preliminary Oscar question: What should win Best Picture? Here are the nominees:

    Amour

    Argo

    Beasts of the Southern Wild

    Django

    Les Miserables

    Life of Pi

    Lincoln

    Silver Lining Playbook

    Zero Dark 30

    I know this is premature, so I may revisit it in another month or so before the awards.

    F FairHooker11 wrote on last edited by FairHooker11
    #4

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is this week's survey. Give your opinions:

    1. OK there are now 4 teams left. Falcons/49ers/Patriots/Ravens. Who do you want to win? Who do you think will win?

    I would like to see the "Harball's" get to the big show

    2. What should that Joe Flacco to Jacoby Jones 70 yard TD pass with 30 seconds left to tie that game be called?

    Bomdadonk

    3. What is your favorite TV detective/cop/crime show? was

    Crime Story right after Miami Vice (way back when...)

    4. Who do you think is the "hottest chick" who is a current regular on a TV show is?

    Easy - Sofia Vergara (before pregnancy)

    5. Preliminary Oscar question: What should win Best Picture? Here are the nominees:

    Amour

    Argo

    Beasts of the Southern Wild

    Django

    Les Miserables

    Life of Pi

    Lincoln

    Silver Lining Playbook

    Zero Dark 30

    I know this is premature, so I may revisit it in another month or so before the awards.

  • Here is this week's survey. Give your opinions:

    1. OK there are now 4 teams left. Falcons/49ers/Patriots/Ravens. Who do you want to win? Who do you think will win?

    2. What should that Joe Flacco to Jacoby Jones 70 yard TD pass with 30 seconds left to tie that game be called?

    3. What is your favorite TV detective/cop/crime show?

    4. Who do you think is the "hottest chick" who is a current regular on a TV show is?

    5. Preliminary Oscar question: What should win Best Picture? Here are the nominees:

    Amour

    Argo

    Beasts of the Southern Wild

    Django

    Les Miserables

    Life of Pi

    Lincoln

    Silver Lining Playbook

    Zero Dark 30

    I know this is premature, so I may revisit it in another month or so before the awards.

    BadNewsBrownsB BadNewsBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is this week's survey. Give your opinions:

    1. OK there are now 4 teams left. Falcons/49ers/Patriots/Ravens. Who do you want to win? Who do you think will win? I'll say HArbaugh vs Harbaugh Superbowl and..Harbaugh wins.

    2. What should that Joe Flacco to Jacoby Jones 70 yard TD pass with 30 seconds left to tie that game be called? Sadly, I think the Manning interception will be the remembered play,but I guess I'd call it "the bomb"

    3. What is your favorite TV detective/cop/crime show?Blue Bloods right now ... The Wire all time

    4. Who do you think is the "hottest chick" who is a current regular on a TV show is?

    tough one...Rachel-Bilson-Hart-of-Dixie.jpg she comes to mind first on some show called heart of dixie..never watched it but enjoy the commercials

    5. Preliminary Oscar question: What should win Best Picture? Here are the nominees:

    Amour

    Argo

    Beasts of the Southern Wild

    Django

    Les Miserables

    Life of Pi

    Lincoln

    Silver Lining Playbook I'll go with this I guess

    Zero Dark 30

    I know this is premature, so I may revisit it in another month or so before the awards.

  • Here is this week's survey. Give your opinions:

    1. OK there are now 4 teams left. Falcons/49ers/Patriots/Ravens. Who do you want to win? Who do you think will win?

    2. What should that Joe Flacco to Jacoby Jones 70 yard TD pass with 30 seconds left to tie that game be called?

    3. What is your favorite TV detective/cop/crime show?

    4. Who do you think is the "hottest chick" who is a current regular on a TV show is?

    5. Preliminary Oscar question: What should win Best Picture? Here are the nominees:

    Amour

    Argo

    Beasts of the Southern Wild

    Django

    Les Miserables

    Life of Pi

    Lincoln

    Silver Lining Playbook

    Zero Dark 30

    I know this is premature, so I may revisit it in another month or so before the awards.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is this week's survey. Give your opinions:

    My own answers:

    1. OK there are now 4 teams left. Falcons/49ers/Patriots/Ravens. Who do you want to win? Who do you think will win?

    I want the Falcons to win. But I think it likely that the Pats/9ers will face off. Pats probably win...whatever.

    2. What should that Joe Flacco to Jacoby Jones 70 yard TD pass with 30 seconds left to tie that game be called?

    How about 'Guano from Heaven":

    Guano (via Spanish, ultimately from the Quechua wanu, meaning "dung") is the feces and urine of seabirds, cave-dwelling bats, and seals. Guano manure is a highly effective fertilizer due to its high phosphorus and nitrogen content and its relative lack of odor compared to other forms of organic fertilizer such as horse manure.

    Guano was an important source of nitrates for gunpowder.

    3. What is your favorite TV detective/cop/crime show?

    Historically, I think Law and Order: Criminal Intent with Goren and Eames was tops among US cop shows.

    Running today: The Mentalist

    Best of all time however is the Sherlock Holmes series with Jeremy Brett.

    4. Who do you think is the "hottest chick" who is a current regular on a TV show is?

    I am definitely a Kaley Cuoco man.

    Then there is Grace Park.

    5. Preliminary Oscar question: What should win Best Picture? Here are the nominees:

    Amour

    Argo

    Beasts of the Southern Wild

    Django

    Les Miserables

    Life of Pi

    Lincoln

    Silver Lining Playbook

    Zero Dark 30

    I have only seen the italicized ones. All three were good. I think Lincoln will lead the way.

    I know this is premature, so I may revisit it in another month or so before the awards.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #7
    kaley-cuoco-1.jpg
  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @the-gipper said:

    kaley-cuoco-1.jpg

    Yeah that is SWEET

  • F FairHooker11 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    thought Id add----sofia-vergara-promo1.jpg

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Here is this week's survey. Give your opinions:

    1. OK there are now 4 teams left. Falcons/49ers/Patriots/Ravens. Who do you want to win? Who do you think will win?

    Want: Patriots

    Will: Patriots

    2. What should that Joe Flacco to Jacoby Jones 70 yard TD pass with 30 seconds left to tie that game be called?

    Rahim Gets Reamed.

    3. What is your favorite TV detective/cop/crime show?

    Columbo

    4. Who do you think is the "hottest chick" who is a current regular on a TV show is?

    Sofia Vergara

    5. Preliminary Oscar question: What should win Best Picture? Here are the nominees:

    Amour

    Argo

    Beasts of the Southern Wild

    Django

    Les Miserables

    Life of Pi

    Lincoln

    Silver Lining Playbook

    Zero Dark 30

    haven't seen any of them yet, so can't say. Argo has the buzz.

    I know this is premature, so I may revisit it in another month or so before the awards.

  • BadNewsBrownsB BadNewsBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Rahim Gets Reamed. lol winner

  • Nuckin FutzN Nuckin Futz wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @the-gipper said:

    kaley-cuoco-1.jpg

    I'm all in!

  • Here is this week's survey. Give your opinions:

    1. OK there are now 4 teams left. Falcons/49ers/Patriots/Ravens. Who do you want to win? Who do you think will win?

    2. What should that Joe Flacco to Jacoby Jones 70 yard TD pass with 30 seconds left to tie that game be called?

    3. What is your favorite TV detective/cop/crime show?

    4. Who do you think is the "hottest chick" who is a current regular on a TV show is?

    5. Preliminary Oscar question: What should win Best Picture? Here are the nominees:

    Amour

    Argo

    Beasts of the Southern Wild

    Django

    Les Miserables

    Life of Pi

    Lincoln

    Silver Lining Playbook

    Zero Dark 30

    I know this is premature, so I may revisit it in another month or so before the awards.

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by Bob806
    #13

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is this week's survey. Give your opinions:

    1. OK there are now 4 teams left. Falcons/49ers/Patriots/Ravens. Who do you want to win? Who do you think will win?

    I want Patriots vs. Falcons. I think it'll be Pats-49ers

    2. What should that Joe Flacco to Jacoby Jones 70 yard TD pass with 30 seconds left to tie that game be called?

    The Ratbird

    3. What is your favorite TV detective/cop/crime show?

    NYPD Blue

    4. Who do you think is the "hottest chick" who is a current regular on a TV show is?

    stephanie-abrams-132599_thumb_585x795.jpeg

    Stephanie Abrams, The Weather Channel

    5. Preliminary Oscar question: What should win Best Picture? Here are the nominees:

    Amour

    Argo

    Beasts of the Southern Wild

    Django

    Les Miserables

    Life of Pi

    Lincoln

    Silver Lining Playbook

    Zero Dark 30

    I know this is premature, so I may revisit it in another month or so before the awards.

  • Here is this week's survey. Give your opinions:

    1. OK there are now 4 teams left. Falcons/49ers/Patriots/Ravens. Who do you want to win? Who do you think will win?

    2. What should that Joe Flacco to Jacoby Jones 70 yard TD pass with 30 seconds left to tie that game be called?

    3. What is your favorite TV detective/cop/crime show?

    4. Who do you think is the "hottest chick" who is a current regular on a TV show is?

    5. Preliminary Oscar question: What should win Best Picture? Here are the nominees:

    Amour

    Argo

    Beasts of the Southern Wild

    Django

    Les Miserables

    Life of Pi

    Lincoln

    Silver Lining Playbook

    Zero Dark 30

    I know this is premature, so I may revisit it in another month or so before the awards.

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is this week's survey. Give your opinions:

    1. OK there are now 4 teams left. Falcons/49ers/Patriots/Ravens. Who do you want to win? Who do you think will win?

    --I want either team from the NFC to win, and I think the 49ers will win as long as Colin doesn't fold under pressure.

    2. What should that Joe Flacco to Jacoby Jones 70 yard TD pass with 30 seconds left to tie that game be called?

    --"The Sam Eagle" kudos to those who get that one.

    3. What is your favorite TV detective/cop/crime show?

    --Love the classic CSI Las Vegas before all the main cast left.

    4. Who do you think is the "hottest chick" who is a current regular on a TV show is?

    --I don't watch a bunch of television, but Claire Danes from Homeland is the lead for me

    5. Preliminary Oscar question: What should win Best Picture? Here are the nominees:

    Amour

    Argo

    Beasts of the Southern Wild

    Django

    Les Miserables

    Life of Pi

    Lincoln

    Silver Lining Playbook

    Zero Dark 30

    --I had to sit through this musical piece of crap a few weekends ago. It just won a bunch of Golden Globes and I know everyone is going crazy for it. I really want to see Lincoln, Life of Pi, Django and Zero Dark 30 though.

    I know this is premature, so I may revisit it in another month or so before the awards.

  • T Thundergun wrote on last edited by
    #15

    1. 49ers

    2. Karma

    3. The Shield

    4. Chick from Wilfred

    5. Django

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #16

    1. FALCONS -I don't like the niners, ratbirds, and pats.

    2. The Accident

    3. NCIS

    4. ZIVA ! (Cote De Pablo)

    Cote-cote-de-pablo-7534085-1787-2560.jpg

  • Here is this week's survey. Give your opinions:

    1. OK there are now 4 teams left. Falcons/49ers/Patriots/Ravens. Who do you want to win? Who do you think will win?

    2. What should that Joe Flacco to Jacoby Jones 70 yard TD pass with 30 seconds left to tie that game be called?

    3. What is your favorite TV detective/cop/crime show?

    4. Who do you think is the "hottest chick" who is a current regular on a TV show is?

    5. Preliminary Oscar question: What should win Best Picture? Here are the nominees:

    Amour

    Argo

    Beasts of the Southern Wild

    Django

    Les Miserables

    Life of Pi

    Lincoln

    Silver Lining Playbook

    Zero Dark 30

    I know this is premature, so I may revisit it in another month or so before the awards.

    rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is this week's survey. Give your opinions:

    1. OK there are now 4 teams left. Falcons/49ers/Patriots/Ravens. Who do you want to win? Who do you think will win?

    2. What should that Joe Flacco to Jacoby Jones 70 yard TD pass with 30 seconds left to tie that game be called?

    3. What is your favorite TV detective/cop/crime show?

    4. Who do you think is the "hottest chick" who is a current regular on a TV show is?

    5. Preliminary Oscar question: What should win Best Picture? Here are the nominees:

    Amour

    Argo

    Beasts of the Southern Wild

    Django

    Les Miserables

    Life of Pi

    Lincoln

    Silver Lining Playbook

    Zero Dark 30

    I know this is premature, so I may revisit it in another month or so before the awards.

    Patriots

    Brain Dead Defense

    Car 54 Where are You

    Jessie James

    Les Miserables

  • R Represent wrote on last edited by
    #18

    1. OK there are now 4 teams left. Falcons/49ers/Patriots/Ravens. Who do you want to win? Who do you think will win?

    2. What should that Joe Flacco to Jacoby Jones 70 yard TD pass with 30 seconds left to tie that game be called?

    3. What is your favorite TV detective/cop/crime show?

    4. Who do you think is the "hottest chick" who is a current regular on a TV show is?

    5. Preliminary Oscar question: What should win Best Picture? Here are the nominees:

    1. 49'ers since week 6 i jumped that bandwagon on madden for this year as my squad and in real life they haven't disappointed they just edge out the patriots.

    2. I was sitting there when they showed manning up 35-28 with the minute and some change left i told my buddie all Baltimore needs is one blown coverage and hit a josh gordan kinda bomb, and 2 plays later it happens to Jones so i look at my buddie he looks at me and we were both stunned.... Play is named "The Stunnnner"

    3. In the heat of the night!

    4. Emilia Clarke, Game of thrones.

    5. Django.... THE D IS SILENT HILLBILLY

  • @the-gipper said:

    Here is this week's survey. Give your opinions:

    1. OK there are now 4 teams left. Falcons/49ers/Patriots/Ravens. Who do you want to win? Who do you think will win?

    2. What should that Joe Flacco to Jacoby Jones 70 yard TD pass with 30 seconds left to tie that game be called?

    3. What is your favorite TV detective/cop/crime show?

    4. Who do you think is the "hottest chick" who is a current regular on a TV show is?

    5. Preliminary Oscar question: What should win Best Picture? Here are the nominees:

    Amour

    Argo

    Beasts of the Southern Wild

    Django

    Les Miserables

    Life of Pi

    Lincoln

    Silver Lining Playbook

    Zero Dark 30

    I know this is premature, so I may revisit it in another month or so before the awards.

    Patriots

    Brain Dead Defense

    Car 54 Where are You

    Jessie James

    Les Miserables

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @rich4eagle said:

    Patriots

    Brain Dead Defense

    Car 54 Where are You

    Jessie James

    I was thinking that this was a dude....but then I google her and found out she is very hot. But what show is she on?

    Les Miserables

  • @the-gipper said:

    Here is this week's survey. Give your opinions:

    1. OK there are now 4 teams left. Falcons/49ers/Patriots/Ravens. Who do you want to win? Who do you think will win?

    2. What should that Joe Flacco to Jacoby Jones 70 yard TD pass with 30 seconds left to tie that game be called?

    3. What is your favorite TV detective/cop/crime show?

    4. Who do you think is the "hottest chick" who is a current regular on a TV show is?

    5. Preliminary Oscar question: What should win Best Picture? Here are the nominees:

    Amour

    Argo

    Beasts of the Southern Wild

    Django

    Les Miserables

    Life of Pi

    Lincoln

    Silver Lining Playbook

    Zero Dark 30

    I know this is premature, so I may revisit it in another month or so before the awards.

    Patriots

    Brain Dead Defense

    Car 54 Where are You

    Jessie James

    Les Miserables

    B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by bringbackbrownie2
    #20

    @rich4eagle said:

    Patriots

    Brain Dead Defense

    Car 54 Where are You

    Jessie James

    Les Miserables

    "Brain Dead Defense"? You aren't giving the offense any credit?! I see you are finally starting to catch on... 😆