Skip to content

First Energy Field

The Browns Board
42 22 3.0k
  • Can't wait until we get that dome.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @hunt-daddy said:

    Can't wait until we get that dome.

    I was going to say, if it is going to be named after an electric company, perhaps they can figure out how to bring heat into it.

    By the way...isn't downtown Cleveland still served by Muni Light and Power?

    (In other words, I don't even think CBS pays its light bill to FE)

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #34

    I don't like the Blue in their logo... maybe First Energy needs to update their marketing colors and schemes now?

  • @feartheroo said:

    The only thing I don't like is the name "First Energy Field at Cleveland Browns Stadium"...

    I like it. They get paid, but keep the historical name attached.

    Now let's get some big titty cheerleaders and some winning football.

    Zombo

    slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by slowburn
    #35

    Zombo said:

    I like it. They get paid, but keep the historical name attached.

    Now let's get some big titty cheerleaders and some winning football.

    Zombo

    Reconfigure the "dawg Pound" with some runways and shimmy poles and discounted lap dances for season ticket holders.

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #36

    I was thinking nude cheerleaders. I could embrace that....I could.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #37

    It would be cool if the FirstEnergy had some cool electricity effects around the stadium, somehow show the gridiron in electric bolts with the lights out as a kinda cool lightshow or something...?

  • N Nati Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #38

    I really do not want artificial turf or a dome. Outdoor football on real grass is the only way its done.

    I would be devastated if Haslam tore up the grass and made a dome. Please don't do it Jimmy.

  • I really do not want artificial turf or a dome. Outdoor football on real grass is the only way its done.

    I would be devastated if Haslam tore up the grass and made a dome. Please don't do it Jimmy.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @nati-dawg said:

    I really do not want artificial turf or a dome. Outdoor football on real grass is the only way its done.

    I would be devastated if Haslam tore up the grass and made a dome. Please don't do it Jimmy.

    They are almost certain to put in PAT.

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #40

    "Everyone" wanted a new owner.....

    Lol.....

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #41

    Too early to tell, but Haslam already making some changes I don't care for.

  • "Everyone" wanted a new owner.....

    Lol.....

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @choco said:

    "Everyone" wanted a new owner.....

    Lol.....

    You wanted to keep Lerner?