Skip to content

Rainey?

The Browns Board
18 11 899
  • Just blow the 3rd rounder on Denard... easy as pie

  • Its the steeler way, dot the old lady's eyes, rape, throw your mother around.

    In-between cycles.

  • The teams that win, they win because of good players, not good citizens. The stoolers went to 3 superbowls and won 2 of them with a rapist at QB. The rat tirds won with an accomplis to murder

    JUST WIN BABY, was Al davis' motto, and his teams broke EVERY rule.

    I would GLADLY take 3 superbowl titles for a bunch of criminals, then the BS I have seen since 1976.

  • Just because the girlfriend recanted her statement ..or whatever happened doesn't mean it didn't happen.

    Previously he had some other trouble with a woman he was in a relationship with for three years and he texted her "time to die bitch" ... sounds like the dude has issues.

  • Just because the girlfriend recanted her statement ..or whatever happened doesn't mean it didn't happen.

    Previously he had some other trouble with a woman he was in a relationship with for three years and he texted her "time to die bitch" ... sounds like the dude has issues.

    @badnewsbrowns said:

    Just because the girlfriend recanted her statement ..or whatever happened doesn't mean it didn't happen.

    Previously he had some other trouble with a woman he was in a relationship with for three years and he texted her "time to die bitch" ... sounds like the dude has issues.

    after being in a relationship for 3 years...............................

  • Just blow the 3rd rounder on Denard... easy as pie

    @mld-woody said:

    Just blow the 3rd rounder on Denard... easy as pie

    This IS the land of second chances, so I will say this: I liked Rainey coming out and thought it might be worthwhile picking him last year as a scatback.

    Also....even if what Rainey did was true, I would think that a. he would do whatever punishment is accorded to his offense and b. that when his punishment is complete that he is a penitent man and will mend his ways.

    So, yes, if all that is true, I would possibly be in favor of picking him up.

    And I would be more in favor of that than using a draft pick on a guy like Denard Robinson because in the case or Rainey....it doesn't cost us anything for a similar like player and we can use our draft pick resources on other needs.

    Nothing against Robinson...but I would rather have his type of player for nothing than for something.

  • Lol I know what you're saying. I'm just playing favorites. I think Denard has a higher upside but nothing is much less than a 3rd

  • This post isn't about the Steelers, it's about a young prospect who fits the needs of our team being foolishly released by the steelers.

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    This post isn't about the Steelers, it's about a young prospect who fits the needs of our team being foolishly released by the steelers.

    I didn't know anything about him being "wrongfully accused" until right now. However he does have a history of domestic abuse and had a different incident in December. If he was in fact wrongfully accused I wouldn't be surprised to see him brought back to the Steelers.

  • @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    This post isn't about the Steelers, it's about a young prospect who fits the needs of our team being foolishly released by the steelers.

    I didn't know anything about him being "wrongfully accused" until right now. However he does have a history of domestic abuse and had a different incident in December. If he was in fact wrongfully accused I wouldn't be surprised to see him brought back to the Steelers.

    @vagitron said:

    I didn't know anything about him being "wrongfully accused" until right now. However he does have a history of domestic abuse and had a different incident in December. If he was in fact wrongfully accused I wouldn't be surprised to see him brought back to the Steelers.

    The report was that he was just released. Why would he be brought back? Why would he agree to go back to a team that cut him?

    Is the report of his release wrong?

  • Rainey gets cut for supposedly hitting his girlfriend, but it's okay for big ben to rape bitches in the bathroom?

  • @vagitron said:

    I didn't know anything about him being "wrongfully accused" until right now. However he does have a history of domestic abuse and had a different incident in December. If he was in fact wrongfully accused I wouldn't be surprised to see him brought back to the Steelers.

    The report was that he was just released. Why would he be brought back? Why would he agree to go back to a team that cut him?

    Is the report of his release wrong?

    @the-gipper said:

    The report was that he was just released. Why would he be brought back? Why would he agree to go back to a team that cut him?

    Is the report of his release wrong?

    People go back to teams they were cut from often enough for it not to be an issue. Additionally his relationship with Pouncey, they're practically brothers. Either way I don't see the Steelers taking him back, it looks like they're blowing up the backfield.

  • @the-gipper said:

    The report was that he was just released. Why would he be brought back? Why would he agree to go back to a team that cut him?

    Is the report of his release wrong?

    People go back to teams they were cut from often enough for it not to be an issue. Additionally his relationship with Pouncey, they're practically brothers. Either way I don't see the Steelers taking him back, it looks like they're blowing up the backfield.

    @vagitron said:

    People go back to teams they were cut from often enough for it not to be an issue. Additionally his relationship with Pouncey, they're practically brothers. Either way I don't see the Steelers taking him back, it looks like they're blowing up the backfield.

    Too late, the Browns defense already blew up the Steelers backfield.