Nickname For Stadium
-
-
If the Browns played some night games, it would be cool to turn out the lights and have this sort of show (and this song) precede the player introductions:
-
Love this album...Sabbath was cool..but I like this track alot...good post.
-
a loss ... Shock and Awe DAMMIT
a win ... Shock and Awe RIGHT!
-
The BATTERY.....Look up the definition....
...Causing offensive contact with another, a combination of two or more cells connected to work together to produce electric energy. Seems to me that it fits.
Mike
-
~~~ENDZONE FANS~~~

-
~~~ENDZONE FANS~~~

~~~ENDZONE FANS~~~

awesome!!
and i love the vintage hollyshock B movie poster in the background of the pic.
-
The BATTERY.....Look up the definition....
...Causing offensive contact with another, a combination of two or more cells connected to work together to produce electric energy. Seems to me that it fits.
Mike
The BATTERY.....Look up the definition....
...Causing offensive contact with another, a combination of two or more cells connected to work together to produce electric energy. Seems to me that it fits.
Mike
one of my best friends line is (and it is soooo true) "sticking your tongue on a battery tastes like a clean boring pussy". HA!!
:lol: ~~~ENDZONE FANS~~~

awesome!!
and i love the vintage hollyshock B movie poster in the background of the pic.
-
Brown Out Field. A brown out is when there is a little electricity but not enough to power the whole grid which is kind of how we play.
Brown Out Field. A brown out is when there is a little electricity but not enough to power the whole grid which is kind of how we play.
A brown out is where you drink enough to forget parts of the night but don't totally pass out, essentially where I'm at now. Thank god fir auto text .
-
Brown Out Field. A brown out is when there is a little electricity but not enough to power the whole grid which is kind of how we play.
A brown out is where you drink enough to forget parts of the night but don't totally pass out, essentially where I'm at now. Thank god fir auto text .
A brown out is where you drink enough to forget parts of the night but don't totally pass out, essentially where I'm at now. Thank god fir auto text .
Brown Out
1. When you take a huge dump and it covers the hole that sucks the poop down when you flush.
2.When your craps are so liquidy the water in the toilet turns completely brown, floaters are possible.
1.There was a brown out situation in the men's bathroom.
2. I took such a huge dump this morning I completely browned out the toilet.
-
How about this:
When the offense sputters: "This Brownout brought to you by First Energy
"
Or if the defense kicks ass: "Megahertz Donut"
Or, again, if the team messes up: "They've gone off the Grid".
Or, just "The Big Battery"
Or, if they do get a really good offense: "Resistors are Futile"
If they do get a cheerleading squad they could be: "First Energy Bunnies"
At halftime of a really close game their coach cn say: we all need to meditate on our game plan, and lead a chant of "Ohm".
And they should steal from the Lions to get a corporate tie in with: "The Transformers".
Finally, yes...I like "The Flux Capacitor"....because then the Browns can go "Back to the Future" to either 1955 or 1985...years in which the Browns won the NFL title and their division respectively.
How about this:
When the offense sputters: "This Brownout brought to you by First Energy
"
Or if the defense kicks ass: "Megahertz Donut"
Or, again, if the team messes up: "They've gone off the Grid".
Or, just "The Big Battery"
Or, if they do get a really good offense: "Resistors are Futile"
If they do get a cheerleading squad they could be: "First Energy Bunnies"
At halftime of a really close game their coach cn say: we all need to meditate on our game plan, and lead a chant of "Ohm".
And they should steal from the Lions to get a corporate tie in with: "The Transformers".
Finally, yes...I like "The Flux Capacitor"....because then the Browns can go "Back to the Future" to either 1955 or 1985...years in which the Browns won the NFL title and their division respectively.
If I were the proud owner of a Flux Capacitor, I'd head straight back to 1964.

-
A brown out is where you drink enough to forget parts of the night but don't totally pass out, essentially where I'm at now. Thank god fir auto text .
Brown Out
1. When you take a huge dump and it covers the hole that sucks the poop down when you flush.
2.When your craps are so liquidy the water in the toilet turns completely brown, floaters are possible.
1.There was a brown out situation in the men's bathroom.
2. I took such a huge dump this morning I completely browned out the toilet.
Brown Out
1. When you take a huge dump and it covers the hole that sucks the poop down when you flush.
2.When your craps are so liquidy the water in the toilet turns completely brown, floaters are possible.
1.There was a brown out situation in the men's bathroom.
2. I took such a huge dump this morning I completely browned out the toilet.
Are you in 5th grade? Really. I HATE attempts at bathroom humor and the usually unpleasant images they evoke. Activate a few of the neurons idling in your brain and make either better decisions or better jokes. PLEASE.
-
Brown Out
1. When you take a huge dump and it covers the hole that sucks the poop down when you flush.
2.When your craps are so liquidy the water in the toilet turns completely brown, floaters are possible.
1.There was a brown out situation in the men's bathroom.
2. I took such a huge dump this morning I completely browned out the toilet.
Are you in 5th grade? Really. I HATE attempts at bathroom humor and the usually unpleasant images they evoke. Activate a few of the neurons idling in your brain and make either better decisions or better jokes. PLEASE.
Are you in 5th grade? Really. I HATE attempts at bathroom humor and the usually unpleasant images they evoke. Activate a few of the neurons idling in your brain and make either better decisions or better jokes. PLEASE.
Nope. 7th. It's from urban dictionary.
-
The House that killed the winner elf the Brownie and lauded the loser concept DAWG Pound and adored losing
-
The House that killed the winner elf the Brownie and lauded the loser concept DAWG Pound and adored losing
The House that killed the winner elf the Brownie and lauded the loser concept DAWG Pound and adored losing
Hmmm..Lets call it...Rich4spreadeagle Anal Sapository Stadium!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login