Skip to content

I Love Uniform Talk

The Browns Board
244 46 16.1k
  • The 50 somethings get so mad about the uniform it cracks me up, When Otto and Jim was a round...Just stop you are talking over 50 yrs ago!!!!! Come on man

    Last time we won anything was 1964. how many people remember that game on this board????

    Browns first 4 championships 1946-1949 THEY WORE WHITE HELMETS

    browns last 4 championships 1950,54,55,64 THE WORE ORANGE HELMETS

    We the Browns say fuck tradition, and we have changed the Helmet over the cours e the past 15 yrs look it up!!! We also changed the face mask as well

    According to all you tradition people The Browns will wear White Helmets for home games and orange helmets for away games. Thats tradition right???? Thats when the Browns were winning wayyyyyyback in there was no Color TV.

    Even better!!!!!! Change Our tradition says no change thats what you want ok...

    Give me your nice TV that you watch the Browns on Sunday with, and your Smart phone, and your laptop, computer. Because Traditionalist dont need that stuff

    @tampadawgs said:

    The 50 somethings get so mad about the uniform it cracks me up, When Otto and Jim was a round...Just stop you are talking over 50 yrs ago!!!!! Come on man

    Last time we won anything was 1964. how many people remember that game on this board????

    I do....and that is all that counts.

    Browns first 4 championships 1946-1949 THEY WORE WHITE HELMETS

    browns last 4 championships 1950,54,55,64 THE WORE ORANGE HELMETS

    We the Browns say fuck tradition, and we have changed the Helmet over the cours e the past 15 yrs look it up!!! We also changed the face mask as well

    According to all you tradition people The Browns will wear White Helmets for home games and orange helmets for away games. Thats tradition right???? Thats when the Browns were winning wayyyyyyback in there was no Color TV.

    Even better!!!!!! Change Our tradition says no change thats what you want ok...

    Give me your nice TV that you watch the Browns on Sunday with, and your Smart phone, and your laptop, computer. Because Traditionalist dont need that stuff

    The don't need it....to watch a football game....or to have their team win a football game.

    What they need to do is to concentrate on how to win football games.

    If any team thought that changing colors meant more winning, we would have team color changes every other year.

  • @tampadawgs said:

    home_zps69a67f78.png

    This I like! I'm 40. I started becoming aware of the Browns when they were the Kardiac Kids, and had the orange pants. I have no issue with them bringing that look back!

    @djdawg2010 said:

    This I like! I'm 40. I started becoming aware of the Browns when they were the Kardiac Kids, and had the orange pants. I have no issue with them bringing that look back!

    No orange pants. Why not just install a disco ball over the stadium if you do that.

  • @djdawg2010 said:

    This I like! I'm 40. I started becoming aware of the Browns when they were the Kardiac Kids, and had the orange pants. I have no issue with them bringing that look back!

    No orange pants. Why not just install a disco ball over the stadium if you do that.

    @the-gipper said:

    No orange pants. Why not just install a disco ball over the stadium if you do that.

    Sorry I have a soft spot for the orange pants. And there could be many different combos using orange, brown and white. At any rate, I think we can all agree that no matter what tweaks they do to the uniform, don't screw with the helmet, and don't put a damn logo on it!

  • @the-gipper said:

    No orange pants. Why not just install a disco ball over the stadium if you do that.

    Sorry I have a soft spot for the orange pants. And there could be many different combos using orange, brown and white. At any rate, I think we can all agree that no matter what tweaks they do to the uniform, don't screw with the helmet, and don't put a damn logo on it!

    @djdawg2010 said:

    Sorry I have a soft spot for the orange pants. And there could be many different combos using orange, brown and white. At any rate, I think we can all agree that no matter what tweaks they do to the uniform, don't screw with the helmet, and don't put a damn logo on it!

    And babies have soft spots on their head..

  • Presumably the Broncos are also having difficulties using an orange shirt and white pants?

  • I am not asking them to change to colors we are what we are, but the pic of Trich would be nice, also use a very dark drown would be nice let me find some pics...

  • browns1_display_image.png?1320030506

  • BrownsAway_zps70434556.png

  • screen0001.jpg

    This is will piss everyone off LOL

  • 33649498.jpg

  • carol_city_high.png

  • 13639249001_2454198488001_DD59C401607A40

  • 2d0b8b14-213d-401f-8278-14cbfe349097.jpg

  • You are one pink uniform from having this entire thread moved to the Barber Shop.

    Z

  • @tampadawgs said:

    2d0b8b14-213d-401f-8278-14cbfe349097.jpg

    Only a rugby team could get away with that.

  • The uni's will be updated and we will install a logo that will be used around the stadium, on the field and on apparel. And its about time. Leave the base colors and the helmet alone and everyone will be happy.

  • @tampadawgs said:

    browns1_display_image.png?1320030506

    This good. Kardiac Kids.

    @tampadawgs said:

    BrownsAway_zps70434556.png

    I like this too. A mix of old school, and new. And I like the idea of implementing the Brownie Elf back into the uniform (again not on the helmet though) and I cannot believe the douchebag Art Modell went away from it.

    @tampadawgs said:

    screen0001.jpg

    This is will piss everyone off LOL

    Nope don't like this.

    @tampadawgs said:

    carol_city_high.png

    Don't like this either. It looks too much like an Arena League uni.

  • screen0001.jpg

    This is will piss everyone off LOL

    @tampadawgs said:

    screen0001.jpg

    This is will piss everyone off LOL

    Actually, it is not a bad look. I might like to see how that uniform looks keeping the current helmet.

  • You are one pink uniform from having this entire thread moved to the Barber Shop.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    You are one pink uniform from having this entire thread moved to the Barber Shop.

    Z

    LOL - So your telling me no pink uniforms.. I just put those on there because they are really bad... I like when you guys act like the hand of god on this board. Its cool with me, but this is a Browns Thread. The rules say it has to be a Browns thread and This is all about the Browns.

    Besides I didnt bring this thread back, but I figured I would put my 2 cents in since I have not talked about it in a while.

    We should change all your names the MODS, I can help. We can do God type names!!!!!

    Zombo you could be Zues, Since you already have a Z

    zeus-greek-mythology-687267_1024_768.jpe

    Hoorta could be Hermes

    Hermes.jpg

    Miltaxitc could be hades God of the Underworld since he lives in NY

    18-hades.jpg

  • @tampadawgs said:

    screen0001.jpg

    This is will piss everyone off LOL

    Actually, it is not a bad look. I might like to see how that uniform looks keeping the current helmet.

    @the-gipper said:

    Actually, it is not a bad look. I might like to see how that uniform looks keeping the current helmet.

    On the other hand, minus the white helmet, those aren't bad either.