Skip to content

I Love Uniform Talk

The Browns Board
244 46 16.1k
  • My name is Zombo, I am over 45 years old and I am OK with new uniforms.

    I just think we look gay TALKING about new uniforms all the time and having little design sessions.

    Find me a linebacker that will add 15 sacks a year to our defense. You can dress him any way you want.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    My name is Zombo, I am over 45 years old and I am OK with new uniforms.

    I just think we look gay TALKING about new uniforms all the time and having little design sessions.

    Find me a linebacker that will add 15 sacks a year to our defense. You can dress him any way you want.

    Zombo

    Why do we look gay talking about new uniforms? Is it gay for the players to look at the seahawks uniform and say "that's sick"? Why would it be gay to want our players to look at our uniforms and say "that's sick" and be motivated to go out and play? Do you feel more confident in a power suit or your old sweatpants?

  • Zombo said:

    My name is Zombo, I am over 45 years old and I am OK with new uniforms.

    I just think we look gay TALKING about new uniforms all the time and having little design sessions.

    Find me a linebacker that will add 15 sacks a year to our defense. You can dress him any way you want.

    Zombo

    Why do we look gay talking about new uniforms? Is it gay for the players to look at the seahawks uniform and say "that's sick"? Why would it be gay to want our players to look at our uniforms and say "that's sick" and be motivated to go out and play? Do you feel more confident in a power suit or your old sweatpants?

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Why would it be gay to want our players to look at our uniforms and say "that's sick" and be motivated to go out and play?

    If they were motivated to go out and play because of uniforms, we would have problems beyond the scope of any gay uniform discussions.

    I'm quite confident in sweat pants by the way.

    I'm even more confident without pants.

    Zombo

  • "When you look better you feel better and you play better" says haden and I concur with him.

  • I'm all for the updates. years ago i looked up the teams that changed or updated there look and the success that has followed after.

    off the top of my head denver 2 superbowls

    new england still going strong

    Seattle

    tampa bay. had a run for a while. I know there is more,

    is there something that coincides with a new look?

    maybe.

    awful coincidental if not.

  • wo-crazy-floral-pink-brown-yellow.jpg

    Hey! Why not incorporate a little pattern into the uniforms, like this

  • bedwetter-uniforms.jpg
  • You're the worst on this subject gip. The uniforms are going to change.

  • kim-zolciak-jersey-bravo-post.jpg?w=236&h=236&crop=1

    Appropriate uniforms.

  • %5Bwallcoo.com%5D_Football_Body_Paint_WorldCupBaby_1003.jpg
  • You're the worst on this subject gip. The uniforms are going to change.

    220px-Paul_Brown,_American_football_head_coach.png

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    You're the worst on this subject gip. The uniforms are going to change.

    What? You don't like any of my suggestions? What would PB do?

  • 459px-Cleveland_Browns_game_program%2C_September_1946.png
  • Sorry but not a fan of the Brownie at all.

    cleveland_browns_dawg-300x259.png

    Much more my speed.

  • You seriously think the uniforms are perfect, no changes needed? If nothing else give us Orange pants with the brown uniforms. The brown over white is boring as could be. Since we're the browns you can't pull the big switch-up like Tampa or New England but its time for Orange to play a much greater role

  • UFC 200

    Banner vs Laurie

    Lombardi vs Grossi

    Chud vs Kelly

  • You seriously think the uniforms are perfect, no changes needed? If nothing else give us Orange pants with the brown uniforms. The brown over white is boring as could be. Since we're the browns you can't pull the big switch-up like Tampa or New England but its time for Orange to play a much greater role

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    You seriously think the uniforms are perfect, no changes needed? If nothing else give us Orange pants with the brown uniforms. The brown over white is boring as could be. Since we're the browns you can't pull the big switch-up like Tampa or New England but its time for Orange to play a much greater role

    I'm not too big on Orange, I'd rather see Brown on Brown with maybe some orange and white highlights in there.

    And I gotta agree with Zombo, talking about this is starting to get kinda gay. 😆

  • Hmmm, misclicked on this thread. For some reason I thought you Brownie's would be discussing chearleader uniforms. Team uniforms...who cares!

  • And furthermore we could change the shade of the orange to a burnt orange to differentiate from the bungles.

  • Gayest thread I've seen yet.

  • Hmmm, misclicked on this thread. For some reason I thought you Brownie's would be discussing chearleader uniforms. Team uniforms...who cares!

    Endymion said:

    Hmmm, misclicked on this thread. For some reason I thought you Brownie's would be discussing chearleader uniforms. Team uniforms...who cares!

    See, I told you we looked gay.

    Zombo

  • You guys really are a bunch of closeted homos aren't you?