Lefties Pretend To Hate Straw Man Arguments...except
-
Yep. Lefties won't look, refuse to see Obamao's straw man arguments. In his speech,
this guy counts TEN of them, in twenty minutes.
Well, when all you have is stupid college Olinski rhetoric going for you, and
some street dishonesty you learned drugging, sure - straw man arguments
are good for lefties to ignore.
But the Leftwing Borg love their ObaMao.
************************************
-
Cal, High School debate coaches probably read this board just to use your posts as examples of fallacies lol
-
Cal-
I am absolutely puzzled with your cadence in your posts. It could be a computer formatting thing (I fell victim to last night), but it's completely baffling.
However, given the content of (some of) your posts, it works. Really well.
-
It's true, my structure is flawed a bit - years of computer programming - I think I post
in the same old top/down corollary structure I adapted in college, and it always worked for me.
Kinda like, I had to learn to stop analyzing movies while my Wonderful Cute Wifie and I watched them.
I'll work on it. @@
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login