Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Hey Guys!

Hey Guys!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
11 Posts 10 Posters 725 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Ravennation123 R
    • 6 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    R Ravennation123 wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #1

    Hey guys, I joined a while back before we faced off with you guys in that thursday nighter.

    I'm a goofy rub-it-in-your-face in a-hole. I pissed the mods off in just one post. One more, and I'm going bye-bye

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • miktoxic miktoxicM
      • 13k Posts
      • 1k Reputation
      miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
      #2

      you're hilarious.

      about as funny as your mom's chlamydia.

      twirp.

      Erie DawgE 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • miktoxicM miktoxic

        you're hilarious.

        about as funny as your mom's chlamydia.

        twirp.

        Erie Dawg Erie DawgE
        • 2k Posts
        • 74 Reputation
        Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @miktoxic said:

        you're hilarious.

        about as funny as your mom's chlamydia.

        twirp.

        The Bitch gave me crabs, and i didnt even bang her.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 9k Posts
          • 2k Reputation
          ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by ballpeen
          #4

          Actually, I will root for the Ravens, but it won't be because of you, so quit typing long enough to place your dick back in your hand.

          If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
          Mark OM 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Harry Buffalo Harry BuffaloH
            • 3k Posts
            • 241 Reputation
            Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
            #5

            49'ers all the way.

            Ruining threads since 1897.
            R 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo

              49'ers all the way.

              Ravennation123 R
              • 6 Posts
              • 0 Reputation
              R Ravennation123 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @harry-buffalo said:

              49'ers all the way.

              Narb.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • ballpeenB ballpeen

                Actually, I will root for the Ravens, but it won't be because of you, so quit typing long enough to place your dick back in your hand.

                Mark O Mark OM Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 6k Posts
                • 1k Reputation
                Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @ballpeen said:

                Actually, I will root for the Ravens, but it won't be because of you, so quit typing long enough to place your dick back in your hand.

                I will not be rooting for the Ravens but this made me laugh out loud.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Comeonman ComeonmanC Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                  • 2k Posts
                  • 359 Reputation
                  ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  34-13 San Francisco. Hate Jim H but he has the better team

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 10k Posts
                    • 2k Reputation
                    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    I hope Ray Ray doesn't get struck lightning when he takes the field. I know I wouldn't be standing near him.

                    "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • slowburn slowburnS
                      • 2k Posts
                      • 116 Reputation
                      slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      dweeb alert

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • Hunt Daddy H
                        • 594 Posts
                        • 72 Reputation
                        H Hunt Daddy wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        I hope the 49ers win because I don't want my children growing up in a world where Good doesn't trump Evil.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        Theme
                        • System
                        • Light
                        • Dark
                        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Forums
                        • Recent
                        • Popular
                        • Users
                        • Donate