Skip to content

Premature Predictions

The Browns Board
7 5 697
  • I got asked after the opener against Philly how many games we would win this year. I said three maybe four. I'm gonna hit this one dead on waaaaaaay early. Seven games in '13.

    I misjudged Weeden (didn't think he would even do as well as he did, not saying much), and way underestimated little and Gordon. If we wouldn't have screwed ourselves in games like IND and DAL, we would have had even more than 5, which I thought would have been a huge stretch.

    SO, barring all injury and suspension (TRich Ward, Haden's Retarded ass etc...) and say we get 1-2 average FA's (Rucker types - nothing overpriced or crazy) to fill a hole or two, and a decent draft........ How many games do we win in '13????

  • 8

  • Anything less than 9 wins is an abject failure in my book.

  • Don't predict until preseason... at the moment

    No Draft yet

    We will touch Free Agency this summer

    We will make a trade to the defense to improve our new 3-4 scheme

    New everything "Owner GM coach/coaches schemes"

    After these happen and the preseason starts to ramp up we'll have a more proper outlook on what our expectations are, i've said 11-5 last year cuz i'm the most optimistic fucker around when i see any kind of improvement player wise... Trent Richardson was up there on my big board with Blackmon and T.Rich didnt disappoint me he gonna a beast for years.

    I'll predict way later 😛

  • Yes I should have been much more clear. LOTS of things will happen in the offseason. This is just fun for me to see what I predicted before that all even starts, and what all of you crazy bastards predict. I thought "premature" was a good way of putting it .....

  • zero. like the time it took me to respond to this stoopid thread.

  • zero. like the time it took me to respond to this stoopid thread.

    @miktoxic said:

    zero. like the time it took me to respond to this stoopid thread.

    It took you zero to respond to this stupid thread?? I mean stoopid thread??