Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Jim Brown Selected Greatest Of All Time T.v. Program?

Jim Brown Selected Greatest Of All Time T.v. Program?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
4 Posts 3 Posters 399 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • fleamarkethound F
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    F fleamarkethound wrote on last edited by fleamarkethound
    #1

    I am hoping someone in the Brown nation can help me out with a problem.

    I am trying to find the football special that aired around the 75th Aniversary of the NFL. That would be 1994.

    It was the 100 or 75 greatest NFL players of all time selected by there peirs. Jim Brown was voted number 1 and they interviewed him at the end of the show.

    This was the "original" list. NOT the one the NFL Network put out a few years ago saying Jerry Rice was number 1 and Jim Brown number 2.

    Anyway. I do not want anyones opinion on who you think the greatest is.

    I would like to know

    A)When did it air?
    B)What was the list of players at the time?
    C)Do you know where I can watch it again?

    Youtube is full of clips of the NEW version done by the NFL Network, BUT I want the original special that aired on T.V. I think it was broadcast on CBS or NBC.

    Hope someone can help me out.

    DieHardBrownsFanD 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
      • 57k Posts
      • 4k Reputation
      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Did you try to find it on youtube?

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • F fleamarkethound

        I am hoping someone in the Brown nation can help me out with a problem.

        I am trying to find the football special that aired around the 75th Aniversary of the NFL. That would be 1994.

        It was the 100 or 75 greatest NFL players of all time selected by there peirs. Jim Brown was voted number 1 and they interviewed him at the end of the show.

        This was the "original" list. NOT the one the NFL Network put out a few years ago saying Jerry Rice was number 1 and Jim Brown number 2.

        Anyway. I do not want anyones opinion on who you think the greatest is.

        I would like to know

        A)When did it air?
        B)What was the list of players at the time?
        C)Do you know where I can watch it again?

        Youtube is full of clips of the NEW version done by the NFL Network, BUT I want the original special that aired on T.V. I think it was broadcast on CBS or NBC.

        Hope someone can help me out.

        DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
        • 28k Posts
        • 6k Reputation
        DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @fleamarkethound said:

        I am hoping someone in the Brown nation can help me out with a problem.

        I am trying to find the football special that aired around the 75th Aniversary of the NFL. Late Mid 90's to 2002?

        It was the 100 or 75 greatest NFL players of all time selected by there peirs. Jim Brown was voted number 1 and they interviewed him at the end of the show.

        This was the "original" list. NOT the one the NFL Network put out a few years ago saying Jerry Rice was number 1 and Jim Brown number 2. (LMAO)

        Anyway. I do not want anyones opinion on who you think the greatest is.

        I would like to know

        A)When did it air?

        B)What was the list of players at the time?

        C)Do you know where I can watch it again?

        Youtube is full of clips of the NEW version done by the NFL Network, BUT I want the original special that aired on T.V. I think it was broadcast on CBS or NBC.

        Hope someone can help me out.

        So you want me to google it and search for it so you don't have to?

        "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
        F 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan

          @fleamarkethound said:

          I am hoping someone in the Brown nation can help me out with a problem.

          I am trying to find the football special that aired around the 75th Aniversary of the NFL. Late Mid 90's to 2002?

          It was the 100 or 75 greatest NFL players of all time selected by there peirs. Jim Brown was voted number 1 and they interviewed him at the end of the show.

          This was the "original" list. NOT the one the NFL Network put out a few years ago saying Jerry Rice was number 1 and Jim Brown number 2. (LMAO)

          Anyway. I do not want anyones opinion on who you think the greatest is.

          I would like to know

          A)When did it air?

          B)What was the list of players at the time?

          C)Do you know where I can watch it again?

          Youtube is full of clips of the NEW version done by the NFL Network, BUT I want the original special that aired on T.V. I think it was broadcast on CBS or NBC.

          Hope someone can help me out.

          So you want me to google it and search for it so you don't have to?

          fleamarkethound F
          • 5 Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          F fleamarkethound wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I tried many, many times on google and other search engines and youtube but all that comes up is the Newer list and program that the NFL Network put out. I even tried searching

          from 1994 to 2002 to eliminate the show that was done in 2010, but still no luck.

          I find it is like trying to find an old movie or older song and all that comes up right off the bat are the remakes not the original.

          @diehardbrownsfan said:

          So you want me to google it and search for it so you don't have to?

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          Theme
          • System
          • Light
          • Dark
          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Forums
          • Recent
          • Popular
          • Users
          • Donate