Pro Bowl
-
Josh Cribbs in at WR...go Josh!!!!
-
lotta empty seats too...
-
Don't know why they still play it
-
WOOHOO!!!!!
Cribbs scores!!! (on a drop lol)

-
embarrassing.
nfl will cancel this shit after next year.
-
I was under the impression this was the last game.
I haven't watched the game in maybe 10 years.
Baseball is the only sport where the teams can actually go about playing the game the same way they play it the rest of the year. They do have a few allowances for re-entry, but for the most part, the players play hard.
All the others, it's a joke. Just scrap them.
-
I was under the impression this was the last game.
I haven't watched the game in maybe 10 years.
Baseball is the only sport where the teams can actually go about playing the game the same way they play it the rest of the year. They do have a few allowances for re-entry, but for the most part, the players play hard.
All the others, it's a joke. Just scrap them.
I was under the impression this was the last game.
I haven't watched the game in maybe 10 years.
Baseball is the only sport where the teams can actually go about playing the game the same way they play it the rest of the year. They do have a few allowances for re-entry, but for the most part, the players play hard.
All the others, it's a joke. Just scrap them.
I said it this time last year, I just don't get why they don't make a skills competition. Have the QB's throw the ball at targets and distance, have the WR's make acrobatic catches and such etc etc. Heck, even make a fun 7 v 7 or something where you know going into it there's no real tackling involved. I know I'd watch that every year.
-
Don't know why they still play it
You hit it right on the head. Boring lack luster performances, they tackle harder in flag football. Everybodys playing touch and they help each other up and pat their butts. There is realy no way of making this game mean much. Say good bye to the game and just make a Pro Bowl pick a honorary thing...
-
Just name a team, give them their bonuses and don't play the game
-
This year was a bit of an improvement at least. People were actually hitting some out there
-
The NFL Pro Bowl is the most stupid sport event on the whole planet.
Why don't they just celebrate the best players at each position, have a drink and then go home.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login