Broadcasters Sounding Stupid!
-
To be fair when the guy said that, that is what everybody else believed as well.
-
Joe Willy
-
Off Topic, if I hear "Gameday Bucket Go Boom" one more time today I may harm those around me.
Zombo
-
Zombo said:
Off Topic, if I hear "Gameday Bucket Go Boom" one more time today I may harm those around me.
Zombo
Who says that??
-
-
Zombo said:
Girl on the stupid KFC commercial I saw 14 times while watching ESPN this morning which is now ingrained in my brain forever.
Zombo
Ahhh...I rarely watch commercials and I don't watch the ESPN pregame show ever.
-
Joe Willy
.
I remember that.. the part I was sure he was bombed was "I wana kiss you, I couldn't care less about the team struggling".
good stuff.
-
-
It is 4:06pm and I have NOT watched any pregame crap yet.
-
Zombo said:
Well then, it appears the only way for it to enter your brain and slowly eat away your senses is for you to watch this:
Zombo
I'd certainly go boom in her vagina.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login