Skip to content

Broadcasters Sounding Stupid!

The Browns Board
13 8 674
  • cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Broadcaster sounding stupid at 0:17 in the video

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #2

    He had a lot of people fooled, including most of us and me for sure.

  • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #3

    To be fair when the guy said that, that is what everybody else believed as well.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Joe Willy

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Off Topic, if I hear "Gameday Bucket Go Boom" one more time today I may harm those around me.

    Zombo

  • Off Topic, if I hear "Gameday Bucket Go Boom" one more time today I may harm those around me.

    Zombo

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Zombo said:

    Off Topic, if I hear "Gameday Bucket Go Boom" one more time today I may harm those around me.

    Zombo

    Who says that??

  • Zombo said:

    Off Topic, if I hear "Gameday Bucket Go Boom" one more time today I may harm those around me.

    Zombo

    Who says that??

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @mark-o said:

    Who says that??

    Girl on the stupid KFC commercial I saw 14 times while watching ESPN this morning which is now ingrained in my brain forever.

    Zombo

  • @mark-o said:

    Who says that??

    Girl on the stupid KFC commercial I saw 14 times while watching ESPN this morning which is now ingrained in my brain forever.

    Zombo

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Zombo said:

    Girl on the stupid KFC commercial I saw 14 times while watching ESPN this morning which is now ingrained in my brain forever.

    Zombo

    Ahhh...I rarely watch commercials and I don't watch the ESPN pregame show ever.

  • Zombo said:

    Girl on the stupid KFC commercial I saw 14 times while watching ESPN this morning which is now ingrained in my brain forever.

    Zombo

    Ahhh...I rarely watch commercials and I don't watch the ESPN pregame show ever.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @mark-o said:

    Ahhh...I rarely watch commercials and I don't watch the ESPN pregame show ever.

    Well then, it appears the only way for it to enter your brain and slowly eat away your senses is for you to watch this:

    Zombo

  • Joe Willy

    Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @browns149 said:

    Joe Willy

    .

    I remember that.. the part I was sure he was bombed was "I wana kiss you, I couldn't care less about the team struggling".

    good stuff.

  • @mark-o said:

    Ahhh...I rarely watch commercials and I don't watch the ESPN pregame show ever.

    Well then, it appears the only way for it to enter your brain and slowly eat away your senses is for you to watch this:

    Zombo

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Zombo said:

    Well then, it appears the only way for it to enter your brain and slowly eat away your senses is for you to watch this:

    Zombo

    Not a chance in hell I'm going to watch that..

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    It is 4:06pm and I have NOT watched any pregame crap yet.

  • @mark-o said:

    Ahhh...I rarely watch commercials and I don't watch the ESPN pregame show ever.

    Well then, it appears the only way for it to enter your brain and slowly eat away your senses is for you to watch this:

    Zombo

    H Hunt Daddy wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Zombo said:

    Well then, it appears the only way for it to enter your brain and slowly eat away your senses is for you to watch this:

    Zombo

    I'd certainly go boom in her vagina.