Skip to content

Congrats Ratbirds

The Browns Board
32 17 1.7k
  • Fuck the Ravens.. I couldn't root for them if i had money on em..

    I will congratulate Ray Lewis for not stabbing anyone during the 34 minute black out

  • Fuck the Ravens.. I couldn't root for them if i had money on em..

    I will congratulate Ray Lewis for not stabbing anyone during the 34 minute black out

    @wrrebel said:

    I will congratulate Ray Lewis for not stabbing anyone during the 34 minute black out

    😆

  • Watching Anquan Boldin is like watching what Kellen Winslow used to be.

    Jacoby Jones was released last year by the Texans? Holy crap. That dude should have been game MVP or at least Co-MVP.

  • then your all a bunch of traitors...Dont root for the Browns anymore...go root for baltiwhore...like WSS said...fuck'em!

    @nickers said:

    then your all a bunch of traitors...Dont root for the Browns anymore...go root for baltiwhore...like WSS said...fuck'em!

    WOW that's pretty stupid. I don't think Mik is in the locker blowing Lewis. He said congratulations because they won the biggest game in sports. Be a man, shake your "opponents" hand, and go on. Calling anyone a traitor for congratulating someone on the other side is just fucking dumb

  • Watching Anquan Boldin is like watching what Kellen Winslow used to be.

    Jacoby Jones was released last year by the Texans? Holy crap. That dude should have been game MVP or at least Co-MVP.

    @lumbergh said:

    Jacoby Jones was released last year by the Texans? Holy crap. That dude should have been game MVP or at least Co-MVP.

    I also think Jacoby Jones or Anquan Boldin were better MVP candidates than Flacco.

  • I think its a rule on this forum you can't say anything positive about anyone not on the Brown's, and even then most the time only insults are allowed

  • I think its a rule on this forum you can't say anything positive about anyone not on the Brown's, and even then most the time only insults are allowed

    @mld-woody said:

    I think its a rule on this forum you can't say anything positive about anyone not on the Brown's, and even then most the time only insults are allowed

    Go to your room.

  • then your all a bunch of traitors...Dont root for the Browns anymore...go root for baltiwhore...like WSS said...fuck'em!

    @nickers said:

    then your all a bunch of traitors...Dont root for the Browns anymore...go root for baltiwhore...like WSS said...fuck'em!

    LOL.....no, I'll root for the Browns, thank-you.

    Rooting for a division team in a Super Bowl isn't being a traitor. Them doing well in a way makes us better is the way I see it. At least we aren't bottom feeders in a crap division.

    As for the whole Baltimore, move thing....I'm over that. I finally came to the conclusion it wasn't their fault we had a carperbagger owner and a city council who couldn't get their thumbs out of their ass long enough to figure out the stadium was crap, which the team and people of Cleveland deserved better.

    Yes, I've also rooted for Pittsburh and Cincy when they made Super Bowls.

  • Good guy Ray Lewis

    0tf2xFt.jpg

  • The Browns / Ravens thing is LONG over, move on. The Ravens are not the reason we've sucked for the last several years. Modell - yes - miserable jackass, glad he was not inducted to HOF. Ray Lewis - yes - miserable jackass,NOT the greatest linebacker of all time and hate when anyone goes there. LT was. Glad Ray's gone.

    But, the Baltimore fans are not responsible for Cleveland and Modell thing. They lost their team too, only they did not get to keep their colors, history, etc. Granted, Cleveland fought that battle and Baltimore probably should have (if they did not) as well, but we have a team, they have a team. I rooted for Ravens too because of division thing, AFC thing, etc. Glad they won, sorry Ray got another ring though. Flacco deserves the recognition and good for him, hope he gets a good contract. Harbaugh is a good coach. Receiving corp extremely talented.

    Today another story, SB and season are over. The Ravens are again one of our division rivals, so Go Browns, screw the Ravens.

  • The way I see it, we're the granddaddy of the AFC North. The Bengals and Ravens wouldn't exist if not for the ineptitude of Fart Modell. So I'll semi root for them when it doesn't affect us, unless I happen to really like the team they're against.

    I'll never root for the Steelers, however. I'd rather get punched in the dick by Mike Tyson.

  • i don't like the ravens. i just said congrats. sorry if it offends someone to show respect when/where it's due.

    i've always hated division rivals...since high school. but if someone in our conference made it to state i'd root for 'em. if a college in ohio (any) is playing someone outside the state i'll root for the team from ohio. and so on. i'd rather have seen cincy in the super bowl but at least it was someone from our division, which to me proves that the division we play in is still one of the best in the league.

    hell i'll even say we coulda played the ravens tougher than the niners did (at least first half). which has gotta give a browns fan some hope.

  • @nickers said:

    then your all a bunch of traitors...Dont root for the Browns anymore...go root for baltiwhore...like WSS said...fuck'em!

    WOW that's pretty stupid. I don't think Mik is in the locker blowing Lewis. He said congratulations because they won the biggest game in sports. Be a man, shake your "opponents" hand, and go on. Calling anyone a traitor for congratulating someone on the other side is just fucking dumb

    @comeonman said:

    WOW that's pretty stupid. I don't think Mik is in the locker blowing Lewis. He said congratulations because they won the biggest game in sports. Be a man, shake your "opponents" hand, and go on. Calling anyone a traitor for congratulating someone on the other side is just fucking dumb

    Are you really dense?...yes you are...you go congratulate the fuckers that stole our team...while your at it...go genuflect and suck ray ray's cock..If you give one ounce a respect to those bastards...your a traitor in My mind...you dont like that...go to hell.

  • I think its a rule on this forum you can't say anything positive about anyone not on the Brown's, and even then most the time only insults are allowed

    @mld-woody said:

    I think its a rule on this forum you can't say anything positive about anyone not on the Brown's, and even then most the time only insults are allowed

    That's right. And if a guy went to Michigan, even if he is on the Browns you still can't say anything positive about him 😛

    Actually, some of my favorite Browns were Michiganders. It just so happened that they all came from Ohio.

    After all, we all know that with the Ohioans associated with the Michigan football program, it would be on a par with say, Indiana.

  • The way I see it, we're the granddaddy of the AFC North. The Bengals and Ravens wouldn't exist if not for the ineptitude of Fart Modell. So I'll semi root for them when it doesn't affect us, unless I happen to really like the team they're against.

    I'll never root for the Steelers, however. I'd rather get punched in the dick by Mike Tyson.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    The way I see it, we're the granddaddy of the AFC North. The Bengals and Ravens wouldn't exist if not for the ineptitude of Fart Modell. So I'll semi root for them when it doesn't affect us, unless I happen to really like the team they're against.

    I'll never root for the Steelers, however. I'd rather get punched in the dick by Mike Tyson.

    Uhm, as I have commented several time, the Bengals and the Ravens are merely the bastard stepchildren of the Browns.

    That is how they should be viewed..win or not.

    That said, here is my opinion:

    I have absolutely no issue with the City of Baltimore having a National Football League franchise. I also think that The Ravens is a fairly appropriate name for them.

    I like some of their logos and designs, although those black leotards they wear make them look like they should be doing Swan Lake, not playing football.

    I have no issue with their current owner, Steven Biscotti. To me he has always been the real owner of the Ravens. Art Modell had an extremely short, brief stint as owner of the Ravens...and his stint did NOT include the time when that team won their 2000 title.

    Biscotti was the beneficial owner of that team. Modell was merely a functionary at that time, not the true operator.

    I do NOT begrudge Ozzie Newsome having taken that job with the Ravens. When he was offered that job the Browns were in trust and not hiring a GM. He took a job offer he had no business turning down, and has done tremendously with that job. He would have been a fool not to take it. It was best for him and that team.

    I do NOT root for them any more than I would the Bengals and Steelers. They are the Browns rivals. In my view they are only put on this earth to eat the Browns dust and to feel the Browns boot heel in their necks. As far as I am concerned, when they and the Steelers and the Bengals play any other team in any other division I root for the other team. When they play each other, I root for the meat wagon.

    So, OK, the Ravens won the Super Bowl and are League Champions. My only comment: They own now one of only two NFL titles that count: the last one. And my final comment is:

    NEXT!

  • @comeonman said:

    WOW that's pretty stupid. I don't think Mik is in the locker blowing Lewis. He said congratulations because they won the biggest game in sports. Be a man, shake your "opponents" hand, and go on. Calling anyone a traitor for congratulating someone on the other side is just fucking dumb

    Are you really dense?...yes you are...you go congratulate the fuckers that stole our team...while your at it...go genuflect and suck ray ray's cock..If you give one ounce a respect to those bastards...your a traitor in My mind...you dont like that...go to hell.

    @nickers said:

    Are you really dense?...yes you are...you go congratulate the fuckers that stole our team...while your at it...go genuflect and suck ray ray's cock..If you give one ounce a respect to those bastards...your a traitor in My mind...you dont like that...go to hell.

    Whatever you say tough guy, I don't really care what I am in your mind

  • As a Ravens fan, I appreciate the congrats. I will say that in the coming year, I see a swing as far as the division is concerned. The Bengals are a good football team with a great head coach, and appear to be getting better. Both the Ravens and the Steelers are looking at difficult roster decisions, and I think it will bring them back to the pack a little bit. I like what the Browns have done recently, and with a new coaching staff in place to go along with a damn good defense, they will be a force to be reckoned with. The AFC North is no longer a two team race, and I think coming in to 2013, it's as wide open as it has ever been.

  • As a Ravens fan, I appreciate the congrats. I will say that in the coming year, I see a swing as far as the division is concerned. The Bengals are a good football team with a great head coach, and appear to be getting better. Both the Ravens and the Steelers are looking at difficult roster decisions, and I think it will bring them back to the pack a little bit. I like what the Browns have done recently, and with a new coaching staff in place to go along with a damn good defense, they will be a force to be reckoned with. The AFC North is no longer a two team race, and I think coming in to 2013, it's as wide open as it has ever been.

    @ravensfan1996 said:

    As a Ravens fan, I appreciate the congrats. I will say that in the coming year, I see a swing as far as the division is concerned. The Bengals are a good football team with a great head coach, and appear to be getting better. Both the Ravens and the Steelers are looking at difficult roster decisions, and I think it will bring them back to the pack a little bit. I like what the Browns have done recently, and with a new coaching staff in place to go along with a damn good defense, they will be a force to be reckoned with. The AFC North is no longer a two team race, and I think coming in to 2013, it's as wide open as it has ever been.

    i thought our division had taken a step back after being considered the toughest in football for years. with your SB win and what you stated above (pretty much the way i feel) i think the division will be dominate for years to come.

    NFC east used to be the best in the nFC but with the niners and seahawks playing extremely good with their young rosters i think it's better than the east and even the central....vikes are good, chicago is a choker and the pack needs a defense.

    AFC east is held down by only one team. the west is still a joke so that leaves us.

  • @ravensfan1996 said:

    As a Ravens fan, I appreciate the congrats. I will say that in the coming year, I see a swing as far as the division is concerned. The Bengals are a good football team with a great head coach, and appear to be getting better. Both the Ravens and the Steelers are looking at difficult roster decisions, and I think it will bring them back to the pack a little bit. I like what the Browns have done recently, and with a new coaching staff in place to go along with a damn good defense, they will be a force to be reckoned with. The AFC North is no longer a two team race, and I think coming in to 2013, it's as wide open as it has ever been.

    i thought our division had taken a step back after being considered the toughest in football for years. with your SB win and what you stated above (pretty much the way i feel) i think the division will be dominate for years to come.

    NFC east used to be the best in the nFC but with the niners and seahawks playing extremely good with their young rosters i think it's better than the east and even the central....vikes are good, chicago is a choker and the pack needs a defense.

    AFC east is held down by only one team. the west is still a joke so that leaves us.

    @miktoxic said:

    i thought our division had taken a step back after being considered the toughest in football for years. with your SB win and what you stated above (pretty much the way i feel) i think the division will be dominate for years to come.

    NFC east used to be the best in the nFC but with the niners and seahawks playing extremely good with their young rosters i think it's better than the east and even the central....vikes are good, chicago is a choker and the pack needs a defense.

    AFC east is held down by only one team. the west is still a joke so that leaves us.

    I couldn't agree more. I always think our division is the best in football, if not the most physical. All four teams play the same way and are kind of built in the same mold. 2013 is going to be interesting, but I believe once again, the AFC crown goes through the AFC North. Just not sure which team it will be. They will all be good.

  • @miktoxic said:

    i thought our division had taken a step back after being considered the toughest in football for years. with your SB win and what you stated above (pretty much the way i feel) i think the division will be dominate for years to come.

    NFC east used to be the best in the nFC but with the niners and seahawks playing extremely good with their young rosters i think it's better than the east and even the central....vikes are good, chicago is a choker and the pack needs a defense.

    AFC east is held down by only one team. the west is still a joke so that leaves us.

    I couldn't agree more. I always think our division is the best in football, if not the most physical. All four teams play the same way and are kind of built in the same mold. 2013 is going to be interesting, but I believe once again, the AFC crown goes through the AFC North. Just not sure which team it will be. They will all be good.

    @ravensfan1996 said:

    I couldn't agree more. I always think our division is the best in football, if not the most physical. All four teams play the same way and are kind of built in the same mold. 2013 is going to be interesting, but I believe once again, the AFC crown goes through the AFC North. Just not sure which team it will be. They will all be good.

    How is the AFC north the best division? the Browns have lost 10 or more games in 9 of the last 10 years. The ratbirds have won 10 or more games in a row against us.

    Not to mention the Bungles have had 4 winning seasons since 1991.

    Our division is top heavy, but it is way easier then the NFC east. The stoolers and ratbirds are pretty much given 3-4 wins a year, and then they usually split against each other, so 4-2 or 5-1 in the division is pretty common