Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Cavs Board
  3. Mo Speights

Mo Speights

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Cavs Board
2 Posts 2 Posters 1.1k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • NaplesBrowns420 N
    • 129 Posts
    • 16 Reputation
    N NaplesBrowns420 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I remember watching this kid at UF and thinking he was going to be a stud in the NBA, but then poof, disappeared from the world, rotting on the bench for some team. Well, slap my pecker and call me a bitch, I watch a Cavs game after probably a month's blockade of watching shitty basketball, and he's on the team.On top of that, he is a beast! Further, he is the first Cav in a long time that gets mad about losses. He was saying how a recent loss to Detroit was unacceptable, because they are Detroit, and need to be beaten. He also said the win against OKC means nothing unless they stop losing to inferior teams. Love this kid.

    Good player for Kyrie to learn from, still young, and finally getting a chance to showcase his talents, add to that the fact that he pushed for the trade to come to Cleveland, and I say I, for the first time since KI was drafted, got excited about the Cavs for a moment.

    1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • Canton Mike Canton MikeC
      • 4k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Yeah, up to getting Mo, we have been in BIG trouble when Andy's not playing. I don't understand how he was kept such a secret, because big Mo is a damn fine big man. I think he's a major puzzle piece needed here & will team VERY well with Kyrie. Looks like he may even offset my disappointment with Waiters, who I think is NOT a team player, lacks a consistent outside shot, & fails to raise the play of those around him. As big a mistake as I feel Waiters was, I feel Speights was a STEAL for us.

      Mike

      IN DORSEY I TRUST
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      Theme
      • System
      • Light
      • Dark
      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Forums
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Users
      • Donate