Skip to content

We Won

Locked The Browns Board
9 6 802
  • The Baltimore Ravens are the World Champions!!!!

  • "we" won? what position did you play assclown?

  • God I hope ravensfan1996 means that is when he was born!!!! How ironic!!!! That's hilarious

  • Yes, my Raven fandom was born in 1996 when the Baltimore Ravens were born. I on the other hand was born long before then.

  • God I hope ravensfan1996 means that is when he was born!!!! How ironic!!!! That's hilarious

    @comeonman said:

    God I hope ravensfan1996 means that is when he was born!!!! How ironic!!!! That's hilarious

    I was born in 1970 and "WE" haven't won SHIT since I have been alive

  • "we" won? what position did you play assclown?

    @mark-o said:

    "we" won? what position did you play assclown?

    I play the position of a fan whose team just won the Super Bowl.

  • With a team your shitty city took from us. You guys went through losing your beloved Colts but yet turned around and gladly ripped of Cleveland. I hate Ratbirds more the Steelers. You both suck.

  • With a team your shitty city took from us. You guys went through losing your beloved Colts but yet turned around and gladly ripped of Cleveland. I hate Ratbirds more the Steelers. You both suck.

    @jibz said:

    With a team your shitty city took from us. You guys went through losing your beloved Colts but yet turned around and gladly ripped of Cleveland. I hate Ratbirds more the Steelers. You both suck.

    Maybe instead of a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, you shoulda built a new football stadium. You kept your colors, records, and team. It's not our fault the Browns suck. And I remember what it felt like losing the Colts, and how hard it is everytime I see that horseshoe. But we have the Ravens, you have the Browns, and we just won our second Super Bowl.

  • @jibz said:

    With a team your shitty city took from us. You guys went through losing your beloved Colts but yet turned around and gladly ripped of Cleveland. I hate Ratbirds more the Steelers. You both suck.

    Maybe instead of a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, you shoulda built a new football stadium. You kept your colors, records, and team. It's not our fault the Browns suck. And I remember what it felt like losing the Colts, and how hard it is everytime I see that horseshoe. But we have the Ravens, you have the Browns, and we just won our second Super Bowl.

    @ravensfan1996 said:

    Maybe instead of a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, you shoulda built a new football stadium. You kept your colors, records, and team. It's not our fault the Browns suck. And I remember what it felt like losing the Colts, and how hard it is everytime I see that horseshoe. But we have the Ravens, you have the Browns, and we just won our second Super Bowl.

    Yeah, we know you won- no reason to come over here and gloat about it. End of discussion.