Headed Back Home
-
well between you and slowburn they can now add 2 queers tot he population of the outer banks. i'm sure those people really want a pschizoid acid freak and a bona fide pedophile moving into their community.
stay south. that's where you both like hangin out anyways (if you know what i mean), just gotta wonder what happens when the knees give away.
and no asswipe i ididn't grow up in cleveland. grew up 60 miles away in sandusky. have been up and down all all around this country and many others. besides wurzburg germany ohio kicks ass.
i know it had to be tough getting out there with your acne and afro meeting people . ok we know you had no night life since you were probably delivering pizza while everyone else was out and having a great time.
let me know how you like waking up with a flying cockroach sleeping next to ya. or maybe your boyfriend takes care of them for ya. alittle slap on the butt in the morning?
yeah and my mileage to cleveland.....561 mile. so i am still LONGER than you.
You need a good donkey punch to the ear. Hope you are enjoying the 18 inches of yellow snow you are crawling through as you
join the misery parade to the big city while your pimp takes the subway into the office from the bronx shithole he calls home.
Make sure you pack plenty of ky gel today. Gonna be a busy day with all your dick-oozing-yellow pus, pillow-biting customers wantin some ass play and
head action after a long weekend snowed in.
homo sez what?
homo sez what?
says why?
got you. and you got the ghoolie played.
yo bro i don't hate any browns fan. believe me, if you can still root for this team after all the fucking bullshit moves, FO/coaching turnovers then you are aces in my book.
just saying don't like the south. but to each his own.
yeah, i'm falling down the slopes of a hill walking my dog in the snow, bending my lit cigarette and getting up shaking the snow off myself. and you know what...i love it.
cigar boats, cubans and big flying bugs aren't my style. sorry.
i'll take 15 miles from nyc, bodegas open 24 hours, hottest chicks in tha world over some old man getting eatin up in his wheel chair by an alligator any day.
swamp people...whoo hoo!!
-
How the hell did this Thread get 45 replies? Unreal!
-
-
I tried to be fair to Mik, so I googled "Miss Dobbs Ferry" and I came up with this creature:

Zombo said:
I tried to be fair to Mik, so I googled "Miss Dobbs Ferry" and I came up with this creature:

But she live next to the 19th largest city in the world, and eat shit, and stay up late.
-
Zombo said:
I tried to be fair to Mik, so I googled "Miss Dobbs Ferry" and I came up with this creature:

But she live next to the 19th largest city in the world, and eat shit, and stay up late.
But she live next to the 19th largest city in the world, and eat shit, and stay up late.
Lol, die hard for pres!
-
I tried to be fair to Mik, so I googled "Miss Dobbs Ferry" and I came up with this creature:

Zombo said:
I tried to be fair to Mik, so I googled "Miss Dobbs Ferry" and I came up with this creature:

How much cocaine and Quervo does it take to get that finger in Miks ass?
-
I tried to be fair to Mik, so I googled "Miss Dobbs Ferry" and I came up with this creature:

Zombo said:
I tried to be fair to Mik, so I googled "Miss Dobbs Ferry" and I came up with this creature:

at least someone has a sense of humor.
not too many uconn fans here nor a store that sells that crap. but she could fit in with some of the beasts that roam these streets.
old grumpy man, kosarfag and every other hater can eat the corn outta my shit. only thing you pieces of queef cheese could hang with are my old saggy balls.
yeah i have insomnia, love to drink and come here and talk shit.
get over yourselves.
-
Zombo said:
I tried to be fair to Mik, so I googled "Miss Dobbs Ferry" and I came up with this creature:

at least someone has a sense of humor.
not too many uconn fans here nor a store that sells that crap. but she could fit in with some of the beasts that roam these streets.
old grumpy man, kosarfag and every other hater can eat the corn outta my shit. only thing you pieces of queef cheese could hang with are my old saggy balls.
yeah i have insomnia, love to drink and come here and talk shit.
get over yourselves.
at least someone has a sense of humor.
not too many uconn fans here nor a store that sells that crap. but she could fit in with some of the beasts that roam these streets.
old grumpy man, kosarfag and every other hater can eat the corn outta my shit. only thing you pieces of queef cheese could hang with are my old saggy balls.
yeah i have insomnia, love to drink and come here and talk shit.
get over yourselves.
Class act right here.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
