Mike Wallace Rumors Continue
-
To me, the intriguing thing about Wallace is that defenses will game plan solely for that guy. He would undoubtedly get Gordan and Little more open looks in the passing game. Frankly if he wants 7-8 mil a year I would love the signing. As long as he's not wanting a Johnson esque deal he'd definitely make the offense a lot better.
-
A year ago I would have loved if the Browns had a guy like Wallace or Desean Jackson.
As it is right now I expect Benjamin to fill the role of the guy who stretches the field and makes the opponent respect the deep ball, and he's a lot cheaper too.
-
Benjamin will not be able to fill the role Wallace can. The question is, the point rather, is that Wallace is a money hungry loudmouth piece of shit Steeler
-
For the millionth time, pass. He can't run routes and takes off plays. He's a diva who is a below average receiver with above average speed. Period.
There is nothing he can teach our young receivers. Breaston however learned from Larry Fitzgerald and can be a productive slot man. I want him instead.
-
To me, the intriguing thing about Wallace is that defenses will game plan solely for that guy. He would undoubtedly get Gordan and Little more open looks in the passing game. Frankly if he wants 7-8 mil a year I would love the signing. As long as he's not wanting a Johnson esque deal he'd definitely make the offense a lot better.
To me, the intriguing thing about Wallace is that defenses will game plan solely for that guy. He would undoubtedly get Gordan and Little more open looks in the passing game. Frankly if he wants 7-8 mil a year I would love the signing. As long as he's not wanting a Johnson esque deal he'd definitely make the offense a lot better.
Didn't Wallace tell the stoolers no on $7 million?
-
This guys has Wallace at the top of the list guys who will actually make the market:
-
To me, the intriguing thing about Wallace is that defenses will game plan solely for that guy. He would undoubtedly get Gordan and Little more open looks in the passing game. Frankly if he wants 7-8 mil a year I would love the signing. As long as he's not wanting a Johnson esque deal he'd definitely make the offense a lot better.
Didn't Wallace tell the stoolers no on $7 million?
Didn't Wallace tell the stoolers no on $7 million?
He did, and got totally owned by the Steelers organization. I could be wrong but I think when guys like Wallace or Mojo get totally dominate by team owners it humbles them a little. I could be wrong but only time will tell.
-
This guys has Wallace at the top of the list guys who will actually make the market:
Zombo said:
This guys has Wallace at the top of the list guys who will actually make the market:
I think a few guys from this list the Browns should target include the safeties Dodson from SF and Moore from ATL, plus CBs Sean Smith from MIA, Chris Houston of DET, and Keenan Lewis of PIT.
Could Lewis be decent as this teams "other" CB opposite Haden? Taking him away from Pitt. also could weaken them, which is always good.
-
Let Wallace to to da Patriots so that he can be with a real QB.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login