Falcons Release
-
Turner, abrham and Robinson. Thoughts
-
We should make a move for Abraham, I don't care if he's going to be 35, he had 10 sacks last season. Sign him to a 2 year deal.
-
Turner, abrham and Robinson. Thoughts
Turner, abrham and Robinson. Thoughts
I am not sure who you mean by Robinson.
Mike Turner: Probably too many miles on him. I think the Browns are fairly sufficient at RB.
Abraham: I see him more typically as a 4-3 DE, so besides also being long in the tooth I don't think he fits the Browns new defensive system.
-
Turner, abrham and Robinson. Thoughts
I am not sure who you mean by Robinson.
Mike Turner: Probably too many miles on him. I think the Browns are fairly sufficient at RB.
Abraham: I see him more typically as a 4-3 DE, so besides also being long in the tooth I don't think he fits the Browns new defensive system.
I am not sure who you mean by Robinson.
Mike Turner: Probably too many miles on him. I think the Browns are fairly sufficient at RB.
Abraham: I see him more typically as a 4-3 DE, so besides also being long in the tooth I don't think he fits the Browns new defensive system.
-
Dunta Robinson can play
-
Dunta Robinson can play
Dunta Robinson can play
He a cheap shot artist, worse than James Harrison. James Harrison's hits are instinct. Robinson's are intentional.
-
Robinson might be a decent stopgap if he'll be around 3,4M. The reason he was cut is b/c his contract was $8M.
Abraham is not a 3-4 LB. Turner is done.
-
no.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
