Bradley And Gay Released
-
Maybe Gay, but I don't see any reason to bring in Bradley.
-
I brought up the question of Horton and Gay's relationship in another thread but then did a little research and I expect Gay to end up here. Horton was a secondary coach for the Steelers when Gay was drafted, and then brought him with him to Arizona.
Bradley was originally drafted by the Eagles so there's a possible connection with Banner, but I don't forsee us trying to get him. He's barely recorded any stats since tearing his ACL and at this point in his career has been a bust. Interestingly enough, however, Sheldon Brown said Bradley reminded him of Urlacher in his size and athleticism. Maybe Bradley just needs a(nother) change of scenery to revamp his career.
With our needs at both LB and CB, I could see us adding both, but I really only expect us to sign Gay.
-
I brought up the question of Horton and Gay's relationship in another thread but then did a little research and I expect Gay to end up here. Horton was a secondary coach for the Steelers when Gay was drafted, and then brought him with him to Arizona.
Bradley was originally drafted by the Eagles so there's a possible connection with Banner, but I don't forsee us trying to get him. He's barely recorded any stats since tearing his ACL and at this point in his career has been a bust. Interestingly enough, however, Sheldon Brown said Bradley reminded him of Urlacher in his size and athleticism. Maybe Bradley just needs a(nother) change of scenery to revamp his career.
With our needs at both LB and CB, I could see us adding both, but I really only expect us to sign Gay.
I brought up the question of Horton and Gay's relationship in another thread but then did a little research and I expect Gay to end up here. Horton was a secondary coach for the Steelers when Gay was drafted, and then brought him with him to Arizona.
Bradley was originally drafted by the Eagles so there's a possible connection with Banner, but I don't forsee us trying to get him. He's barely recorded any stats since tearing his ACL and at this point in his career has been a bust. Interestingly enough, however, Sheldon Brown said Bradley reminded him of Urlacher in his size and athleticism. Maybe Bradley just needs a(nother) change of scenery to revamp his career.
With our needs at both LB and CB, I could see us adding both, but I really only expect us to sign Gay.
Athleticism only goes so far if you don't have the instincts and the technice to play the game. This guy has shown he doesn't have it. I would much better keep the likes of Austin English on the roster for another year to see how he performs as a 3-4 OLB or even look at resigning Benard. At least Benard has produced in the past.
-
We actually cut Benard who signed to the Pats and is listed as a DE now
-
I brought up the question of Horton and Gay's relationship in another thread but then did a little research and I expect Gay to end up here. Horton was a secondary coach for the Steelers when Gay was drafted, and then brought him with him to Arizona.
Bradley was originally drafted by the Eagles so there's a possible connection with Banner, but I don't forsee us trying to get him. He's barely recorded any stats since tearing his ACL and at this point in his career has been a bust. Interestingly enough, however, Sheldon Brown said Bradley reminded him of Urlacher in his size and athleticism. Maybe Bradley just needs a(nother) change of scenery to revamp his career.
With our needs at both LB and CB, I could see us adding both, but I really only expect us to sign Gay.
Athleticism only goes so far if you don't have the instincts and the technice to play the game. This guy has shown he doesn't have it. I would much better keep the likes of Austin English on the roster for another year to see how he performs as a 3-4 OLB or even look at resigning Benard. At least Benard has produced in the past.
Athleticism only goes so far if you don't have the instincts and the technice to play the game. This guy has shown he doesn't have it. I would much better keep the likes of Austin English on the roster for another year to see how he performs as a 3-4 OLB or even look at resigning Benard. At least Benard has produced in the past.
I don't think that's the case, I think it's more of a failed transition into a system he wasn't built for. He was All-Pro in the only season he was a full-time starter in, back in Philly's 4-3 scheme. The next season he blew out his ACL in the preseason and then subsequently signed with Arizona. Unfortunately, he didnt fare well in the 3-4, hence his "bust" status. I think a return to the 4-3 will do him well, and he is a good special teams player.
But, since we are moving back to a 3-4, I feel he won't be coming to Cleveland.
-
We actually cut Benard who signed to the Pats and is listed as a DE now
We actually cut Benard who signed to the Pats and is listed as a DE now
I was aware he was cut, I was not aware that he actually resigned with anyone.
-
Gay reportedly joining Steelers.
Good place for him snce they already have Rump Ranger at safety.
http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/william-gay-rejoining-steelers-677820/
Zombo
-
@gerrydulac: Gay on possibly following DC Ray Horton to #Browns: "That's Cleveland. I don't know if I could have handled that."
At least he's honest. That's worth something.
It brings up what we've always known and still feared- players still don't want to come to Cleveland, no matter who's in charge. I'm starting to think that "making a splash" in FA for us is what we saw last year- a couple second-tier guys who are closer to 40 than 20 and just looking for some money to retire with.
Cleveland is a tough sell. It's cold, ugly, the river catches on fire, and we don't win games...in any sport. Until we turn things around, we will have to grossly overpay for top FA's, and even then we might not land them.
I'm not expecting us to make any large moves this offseason. But with a .500+ season this year and the unveiling of a new logo and uniforms next year, I can see us bringing in some unexpected talent next offseason.
-
@gerrydulac: Gay on possibly following DC Ray Horton to #Browns: "That's Cleveland. I don't know if I could have handled that."
At least he's honest. That's worth something.
It brings up what we've always known and still feared- players still don't want to come to Cleveland, no matter who's in charge. I'm starting to think that "making a splash" in FA for us is what we saw last year- a couple second-tier guys who are closer to 40 than 20 and just looking for some money to retire with.
Cleveland is a tough sell. It's cold, ugly, the river catches on fire, and we don't win games...in any sport. Until we turn things around, we will have to grossly overpay for top FA's, and even then we might not land them.
I'm not expecting us to make any large moves this offseason. But with a .500+ season this year and the unveiling of a new logo and uniforms next year, I can see us bringing in some unexpected talent next offseason.
@gerrydulac: Gay on possibly following DC Ray Horton to #Browns: "That's Cleveland. I don't know if I could have handled that."
At least he's honest. That's worth something.
It brings up what we've always known and still feared- players still don't want to come to Cleveland, no matter who's in charge. I'm starting to think that "making a splash" in FA for us is what we saw last year- a couple second-tier guys who are closer to 40 than 20 and just looking for some money to retire with.
Cleveland is a tough sell. It's cold, ugly, the river catches on fire, and we don't win games...in any sport. Until we turn things around, we will have to grossly overpay for top FA's, and even then we might not land them.
I'm not expecting us to make any large moves this offseason. But with a .500+ season this year and the unveiling of a new logo and uniforms next year, I can see us bringing in some unexpected talent next offseason.
Well, if our own people are going to practice dumbassery like you just did, how can the rest of the country get over their ignorance?
A. It in no colder here than it it is in Boston/NY/Philly/Pitt/Buffalo/Detroit/Cinci/Chicago/Indy/Milwaukee/Green Bay/St. Louis/KC/Denver.
The River catches on fire? Really? It hasn't caught on fire since probably before a lot of these players parents were born. And fyi, rivers caught on fire in just about every major industrial city.
And we haven't won since forever? Neither has San Diego/KC/Buffalo/Seattle/Portland/Charlotte/Columbus/Sacramento/Milwaukee/Salt Lake City/Ottawa/Vancouver/Winnipeg/Orlando. None of these towns have won a thing in the lifetime of a 25 year old. And Edmonton/Calgary/Cincinnati/Minneapolis/Washington DC/Montreal/Toronto...none of these cities have won a thing since a 25 year old was practically in diapers.
So, all of those arguments are specious.
It all comes down to having had bad ownership/management of the sports teams in this town.
Pure and simple as that.
Anyone that doesn't recognize that fact is a ignoramous.
-
@gerrydulac: Gay on possibly following DC Ray Horton to #Browns: "That's Cleveland. I don't know if I could have handled that."
At least he's honest. That's worth something.
It brings up what we've always known and still feared- players still don't want to come to Cleveland, no matter who's in charge. I'm starting to think that "making a splash" in FA for us is what we saw last year- a couple second-tier guys who are closer to 40 than 20 and just looking for some money to retire with.
Cleveland is a tough sell. It's cold, ugly, the river catches on fire, and we don't win games...in any sport. Until we turn things around, we will have to grossly overpay for top FA's, and even then we might not land them.
I'm not expecting us to make any large moves this offseason. But with a .500+ season this year and the unveiling of a new logo and uniforms next year, I can see us bringing in some unexpected talent next offseason.
Well, if our own people are going to practice dumbassery like you just did, how can the rest of the country get over their ignorance?
A. It in no colder here than it it is in Boston/NY/Philly/Pitt/Buffalo/Detroit/Cinci/Chicago/Indy/Milwaukee/Green Bay/St. Louis/KC/Denver.
The River catches on fire? Really? It hasn't caught on fire since probably before a lot of these players parents were born. And fyi, rivers caught on fire in just about every major industrial city.
And we haven't won since forever? Neither has San Diego/KC/Buffalo/Seattle/Portland/Charlotte/Columbus/Sacramento/Milwaukee/Salt Lake City/Ottawa/Vancouver/Winnipeg/Orlando. None of these towns have won a thing in the lifetime of a 25 year old. And Edmonton/Calgary/Cincinnati/Minneapolis/Washington DC/Montreal/Toronto...none of these cities have won a thing since a 25 year old was practically in diapers.
So, all of those arguments are specious.
It all comes down to having had bad ownership/management of the sports teams in this town.
Pure and simple as that.
Anyone that doesn't recognize that fact is a ignoramous.
Well, if our own people are going to practice dumbassery like you just did, how can the rest of the country get over their ignorance?
A. It in no colder here than it it is in Boston/NY/Philly/Pitt/Buffalo/Detroit/Cinci/Chicago/Indy/Milwaukee/Green Bay/St. Louis/KC/Denver.
The River catches on fire? Really? It hasn't caught on fire since probably before a lot of these players parents were born. And fyi, rivers caught on fire in just about every major industrial city.
And we haven't won since forever? Neither has San Diego/KC/Buffalo/Seattle/Portland/Charlotte/Columbus/Sacramento/Milwaukee/Salt Lake City/Ottawa/Vancouver/Winnipeg/Orlando. None of these towns have won a thing in the lifetime of a 25 year old. And Edmonton/Calgary/Cincinnati/Minneapolis/Washington DC/Montreal/Toronto...none of these cities have won a thing since a 25 year old was practically in diapers.
So, all of those arguments are specious.
It all comes down to having had bad ownership/management of the sports teams in this town.
Pure and simple as that.
Anyone that doesn't recognize that fact is a ignoramous.
Couch is from SC. That explains it.
-
@gerrydulac: Gay on possibly following DC Ray Horton to #Browns: "That's Cleveland. I don't know if I could have handled that."
At least he's honest. That's worth something.
It brings up what we've always known and still feared- players still don't want to come to Cleveland, no matter who's in charge. I'm starting to think that "making a splash" in FA for us is what we saw last year- a couple second-tier guys who are closer to 40 than 20 and just looking for some money to retire with.
Cleveland is a tough sell. It's cold, ugly, the river catches on fire, and we don't win games...in any sport. Until we turn things around, we will have to grossly overpay for top FA's, and even then we might not land them.
I'm not expecting us to make any large moves this offseason. But with a .500+ season this year and the unveiling of a new logo and uniforms next year, I can see us bringing in some unexpected talent next offseason.
Well, if our own people are going to practice dumbassery like you just did, how can the rest of the country get over their ignorance?
A. It in no colder here than it it is in Boston/NY/Philly/Pitt/Buffalo/Detroit/Cinci/Chicago/Indy/Milwaukee/Green Bay/St. Louis/KC/Denver.
The River catches on fire? Really? It hasn't caught on fire since probably before a lot of these players parents were born. And fyi, rivers caught on fire in just about every major industrial city.
And we haven't won since forever? Neither has San Diego/KC/Buffalo/Seattle/Portland/Charlotte/Columbus/Sacramento/Milwaukee/Salt Lake City/Ottawa/Vancouver/Winnipeg/Orlando. None of these towns have won a thing in the lifetime of a 25 year old. And Edmonton/Calgary/Cincinnati/Minneapolis/Washington DC/Montreal/Toronto...none of these cities have won a thing since a 25 year old was practically in diapers.
So, all of those arguments are specious.
It all comes down to having had bad ownership/management of the sports teams in this town.
Pure and simple as that.
Anyone that doesn't recognize that fact is a ignoramous.
Well, if our own people are going to practice dumbassery like you just did, how can the rest of the country get over their ignorance?
A. It in no colder here than it it is in Boston/NY/Philly/Pitt/Buffalo/Detroit/Cinci/Chicago/Indy/Milwaukee/Green Bay/St. Louis/KC/Denver.
The River catches on fire? Really? It hasn't caught on fire since probably before a lot of these players parents were born. And fyi, rivers caught on fire in just about every major industrial city.
And we haven't won since forever? Neither has San Diego/KC/Buffalo/Seattle/Portland/Charlotte/Columbus/Sacramento/Milwaukee/Salt Lake City/Ottawa/Vancouver/Winnipeg/Orlando. None of these towns have won a thing in the lifetime of a 25 year old. And Edmonton/Calgary/Cincinnati/Minneapolis/Washington DC/Montreal/Toronto...none of these cities have won a thing since a 25 year old was practically in diapers.
So, all of those arguments are specious.
It all comes down to having had bad ownership/management of the sports teams in this town.
Pure and simple as that.
Anyone that doesn't recognize that fact is a ignoramous.
My introductory statement was more satirical than anything but judging by the way you took offense, I can see it struck a nerve, so lets run with it.
The point if bringing up the flaws of the city ( i.e. climate, hygiene, etc.) is to emphasize the fact that we're not bringing in FA purely based on the city itself. There's no amenities the city of Cleveland offers that other cities don't have. Nobody says "I want to go to Cleveland", just like nobody says "I want to go to Buffalo".
Many of those other cities that you listed which are in the same climate have more to offer...like winning teams. Cleveland does not. Therefore, we will have to over pay for our FA until we can establish a winning tradition.
I'm not sure what you were trying to prove by listing other teams that haven't won championships lately, but many of those "non-winning" teams you listed are still very good teams in their respective leagues. San Diego is a couple years removed from winning their division in consecutive years and have had multiple playoff appearances in the last decade. KC had more players selected to the Pro Bowl this year than we've had in the last three combined. Once again, I'm not sure what point you were trying to prove other than "Hey, we're not the only team that sucks!"
You can say what you want but the city of Cleveland has become a laughingstock to the rest of the country, and not just in sports.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/UsefulNotes/Cleveland?from=Main.ClevelandRocks
The city is dying, the population has been a steady decrease for the last 60 years and the steel industry is not making a comeback. Those are facts.
Here's a good read that you should give some thought to:
-
Well, if our own people are going to practice dumbassery like you just did, how can the rest of the country get over their ignorance?
A. It in no colder here than it it is in Boston/NY/Philly/Pitt/Buffalo/Detroit/Cinci/Chicago/Indy/Milwaukee/Green Bay/St. Louis/KC/Denver.
The River catches on fire? Really? It hasn't caught on fire since probably before a lot of these players parents were born. And fyi, rivers caught on fire in just about every major industrial city.
And we haven't won since forever? Neither has San Diego/KC/Buffalo/Seattle/Portland/Charlotte/Columbus/Sacramento/Milwaukee/Salt Lake City/Ottawa/Vancouver/Winnipeg/Orlando. None of these towns have won a thing in the lifetime of a 25 year old. And Edmonton/Calgary/Cincinnati/Minneapolis/Washington DC/Montreal/Toronto...none of these cities have won a thing since a 25 year old was practically in diapers.
So, all of those arguments are specious.
It all comes down to having had bad ownership/management of the sports teams in this town.
Pure and simple as that.
Anyone that doesn't recognize that fact is a ignoramous.
Couch is from SC. That explains it.
Couch is from SC. That explains it.
That could be it.
Call me crazy, but I would much rather live in a city with 40 miles of beaches and resorts that has been growing steadily over the last 30 years and exponentially in the last decade.
Golly gee, that must make me a dumber than a plum donkey in a pigpen.
By the way, not everyone from the South is a grass-chewin' inbred. There's a reason nobody moves north when they retire.
-
Couch is from SC. That explains it.
That could be it.
Call me crazy, but I would much rather live in a city with 40 miles of beaches and resorts that has been growing steadily over the last 30 years and exponentially in the last decade.
Golly gee, that must make me a dumber than a plum donkey in a pigpen.
By the way, not everyone from the South is a grass-chewin' inbred. There's a reason nobody moves north when they retire.
That could be it.
Call me crazy, but I would much rather live in a city with 40 miles of beaches and resorts that has been growing steadily over the last 30 years and exponentially in the last decade.
Golly gee, that must make me a dumber than a plum donkey in a pigpen.
By the way, not everyone from the South is a grass-chewin' inbred. There's a reason nobody moves north when they retire.
Yup, everyone wants to live on the beach- until it looks like this. Then it's the big boo-hoo-hho.

-
That could be it.
Call me crazy, but I would much rather live in a city with 40 miles of beaches and resorts that has been growing steadily over the last 30 years and exponentially in the last decade.
Golly gee, that must make me a dumber than a plum donkey in a pigpen.
By the way, not everyone from the South is a grass-chewin' inbred. There's a reason nobody moves north when they retire.
Yup, everyone wants to live on the beach- until it looks like this. Then it's the big boo-hoo-hho.

Yup, everyone wants to live on the beach- until it looks like this. Then it's the big boo-hoo-hho.

I'd rather deal with five hurricanes than one snowstorm.
There's been one hurricane to do damage of any sort of lasting magnitude in my lifetime, and I was being born as it was ravaging the Grand Strand.
In most cases, you get a flooded yard and some tree branches on your roof.
-
Why is it that everyone from the south is lazy?
-
Well, if our own people are going to practice dumbassery like you just did, how can the rest of the country get over their ignorance?
A. It in no colder here than it it is in Boston/NY/Philly/Pitt/Buffalo/Detroit/Cinci/Chicago/Indy/Milwaukee/Green Bay/St. Louis/KC/Denver.
The River catches on fire? Really? It hasn't caught on fire since probably before a lot of these players parents were born. And fyi, rivers caught on fire in just about every major industrial city.
And we haven't won since forever? Neither has San Diego/KC/Buffalo/Seattle/Portland/Charlotte/Columbus/Sacramento/Milwaukee/Salt Lake City/Ottawa/Vancouver/Winnipeg/Orlando. None of these towns have won a thing in the lifetime of a 25 year old. And Edmonton/Calgary/Cincinnati/Minneapolis/Washington DC/Montreal/Toronto...none of these cities have won a thing since a 25 year old was practically in diapers.
So, all of those arguments are specious.
It all comes down to having had bad ownership/management of the sports teams in this town.
Pure and simple as that.
Anyone that doesn't recognize that fact is a ignoramous.
My introductory statement was more satirical than anything but judging by the way you took offense, I can see it struck a nerve, so lets run with it.
The point if bringing up the flaws of the city ( i.e. climate, hygiene, etc.) is to emphasize the fact that we're not bringing in FA purely based on the city itself. There's no amenities the city of Cleveland offers that other cities don't have. Nobody says "I want to go to Cleveland", just like nobody says "I want to go to Buffalo".
Many of those other cities that you listed which are in the same climate have more to offer...like winning teams. Cleveland does not. Therefore, we will have to over pay for our FA until we can establish a winning tradition.
I'm not sure what you were trying to prove by listing other teams that haven't won championships lately, but many of those "non-winning" teams you listed are still very good teams in their respective leagues. San Diego is a couple years removed from winning their division in consecutive years and have had multiple playoff appearances in the last decade. KC had more players selected to the Pro Bowl this year than we've had in the last three combined. Once again, I'm not sure what point you were trying to prove other than "Hey, we're not the only team that sucks!"
You can say what you want but the city of Cleveland has become a laughingstock to the rest of the country, and not just in sports.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/UsefulNotes/Cleveland?from=Main.ClevelandRocks
The city is dying, the population has been a steady decrease for the last 60 years and the steel industry is not making a comeback. Those are facts.
Here's a good read that you should give some thought to:
My introductory statement was more satirical than anything but judging by the way you took offense, I can see it struck a nerve, so lets run with it.
The point if bringing up the flaws of the city ( i.e. climate, hygiene, etc.) is to emphasize the fact that we're not bringing in FA purely based on the city itself. There's no amenities the city of Cleveland offers that other cities don't have. Nobody says "I want to go to Cleveland", just like nobody says "I want to go to Buffalo".
And I say that is Bullshit. FA's go where the money is. Again, that is pure and simple. Or they go to where they see a chance to win a championship. If we had competent management prepared to try to win a championship, the FAs would come here.
When the Indians finally decided to pay for a decent manager in Francona, they have now gotten some of the top FAs to come here in Swisher and Bourne. It took them spending and acting like they want to win.
Many of those other cities that you listed which are in the same climate have more to offer...like winning teams. Cleveland does not. Therefore, we will have to over pay for our FA until we can establish a winning tradition.
Right, having a "winning team/tradition" is everything. None of the rest of that shit matters like you think it does. And, again, having a winning team/tradition all comes down to competent ownership/management. Just like I said.
I'm not sure what you were trying to prove by listing other teams that haven't won championships lately, but many of those "non-winning" teams you listed are still very good teams in their respective leagues.
I showed that to demonstrate that the elements you talked about: weather/having an industrial past don't mean fucking shit.
San Diego is a couple years removed from winning their division in consecutive years and have had multiple playoff appearances in the last decade. KC had more players selected to the Pro Bowl this year than we've had in the last three combined. Once again, I'm not sure what point you were trying to prove other than "Hey, we're not the only team that sucks!"
The point is that San Diego, e.g. is considered to have the best weather in the nation, no industrial past. It is considered somewhat of a "glamour city", yet it has not won shit even as long as Cleveland. So, I demonstrated that weather and all that other bullshit mean don't mean dick. They couldn't even keep their basketball team.
They have had the same bad management/ownership...and some bad luck, just like Cleveland's teams have had. And that is what it is all about.
You can say what you want but the city of Cleveland has become a laughingstock to the rest of the country, and not just in sports.
OK, so, others practice dumbassery just like you. Do you belong to a "Dumbasses Club" or what?
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/UsefulNotes/Cleveland?from=Main.ClevelandRocks
The city is dying, the population has been a steady decrease for the last 60 years and the steel industry is not making a comeback. Those are facts.
So? You are staking your big claim on the steel industry. What century are you living in? No one has claimed the steel industry to be THE vital cog of the economy around here for at least 30 years. While some of us look forward you are looking to the past. Dumbassery.
Here's a good read that you should give some thought to:
-
Couch is from SC. That explains it.
That could be it.
Call me crazy, but I would much rather live in a city with 40 miles of beaches and resorts that has been growing steadily over the last 30 years and exponentially in the last decade.
Golly gee, that must make me a dumber than a plum donkey in a pigpen.
By the way, not everyone from the South is a grass-chewin' inbred. There's a reason nobody moves north when they retire.
That could be it.
Call me crazy, but I would much rather live in a city with 40 miles of beaches and resorts that has been growing steadily over the last 30 years and exponentially in the last decade.
Golly gee, that must make me a dumber than a plum donkey in a pigpen.
By the way, not everyone from the South is a grass-chewin' inbred. There's a reason nobody moves north when they retire.
You are not being a dumbass because you are from the South. You are a dumbass because you are acting like a dumbass.
And no, not all people from the South are grass-chewin inbred's. My father-in-law also lives in South Carolina...but, I can tell you that clearly there is still a segment of that population that still are grass-chewin inbreds. I didn't think you were among that crowd, but now I am beginning to wonder. (don't feel bad, there are grass/dirt/iron chewin inbreds even in the north)
-
Yup, everyone wants to live on the beach- until it looks like this. Then it's the big boo-hoo-hho.

I'd rather deal with five hurricanes than one snowstorm.
There's been one hurricane to do damage of any sort of lasting magnitude in my lifetime, and I was being born as it was ravaging the Grand Strand.
In most cases, you get a flooded yard and some tree branches on your roof.
I'd rather deal with five hurricanes than one snowstorm.
There's been one hurricane to do damage of any sort of lasting magnitude in my lifetime, and I was being born as it was ravaging the Grand Strand.
In most cases, you get a flooded yard and some tree branches on your roof.
Well, now you have proven that you are a dumbass. We have 5 or 10 snowstorms a year. the snow has always melted. Maybe some people get some water in their basement or get a roof leak....but a snow storm won't blow your house into Albemarle Sound.
If I do go south to retire or whatever, it would probably be southwest.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login