Football Gameplan's 2013 Mock Draft Video - March
-
-
Didn't see Ansah anywhere in there. I understand he has limited football experience. Is this why you don't think he will be drafted in the first round?
-
Didn't see Ansah anywhere in there. I understand he has limited football experience. Is this why you don't think he will be drafted in the first round?
Didn't see Ansah anywhere in there. I understand he has limited football experience. Is this why you don't think he will be drafted in the first round?
I just don't view him as a 1st round player... Saw him at the Sr Bowl and he was too hit or miss from play-to-play in one on one drills and inconsistent down-to-down during the game. I can't trust that in the 1st round
-
Didn't see Ansah anywhere in there. I understand he has limited football experience. Is this why you don't think he will be drafted in the first round?
I just don't view him as a 1st round player... Saw him at the Sr Bowl and he was too hit or miss from play-to-play in one on one drills and inconsistent down-to-down during the game. I can't trust that in the 1st round
I just don't view him as a 1st round player... Saw him at the Sr Bowl and he was too hit or miss from play-to-play in one on one drills and inconsistent down-to-down during the game. I can't trust that in the 1st round
Thanks for the response. I was just wondering because most people have him going at least in the top 15, if not the top 10. It's nice to see another experts honest opinion that isn't clouded by an amazing combine.
-
There are differing opinions on Ansah, I've seen mocks in the draft mags that have him going in the second half of the first round.
If the Browns trade down with the Rams for two later picks in the first, I'll be delighted. Chud knows best.
-
With the lack of top talent and so many question marks I can't help but be excited. It's great to know that you can get a super star like in previous drafts, but it's kind of great not really knowing who your team is actually going to do come draft time. Last time I had this kind of excitement was right after the trade with the Falcons became official, so I only had about an hour to wonder who we were going to get.
-
Yes, and then a few years of misery with who we eventually got with that trade ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login