Geoff Schwartz
-
http://www.examiner.com/article/minnesota-vikings-2013-free-agents-geoff-schwartz
Geoff Schwartz, the brother of Mitchell is the RG I bet we sign. LeVitre is more of a pass blocking specialist who is average in the run game. He's had some injury issues in the past but my money says we give him a shot because of the ties to the organization. (He also played for Chud in Carolina) When healthy hes a beast in the run game.
-
http://www.examiner.com/article/minnesota-vikings-2013-free-agents-geoff-schwartz
Geoff Schwartz, the brother of Mitchell is the RG I bet we sign. LeVitre is more of a pass blocking specialist who is average in the run game. He's had some injury issues in the past but my money says we give him a shot because of the ties to the organization. (He also played for Chud in Carolina) When healthy hes a beast in the run game.
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
http://www.examiner.com/article/minnesota-vikings-2013-free-agents-geoff-schwartz
Geoff Schwartz, the brother of Mitchell is the RG I bet we sign. LeVitre is more of a pass blocking specialist who is average in the run game. He's had some injury issues in the past but my money says we give him a shot because of the ties to the organization. (He also played for Chud in Carolina) When healthy hes a beast in the run game.
I like having an all Schwartz right side, but his resume is not that impressive, 7th round draft pick with a long injury history ... looks more like depth than starter ... not sure he would beat out our current RG who at least shows up for every game.
Zombo
-
http://www.examiner.com/article/minnesota-vikings-2013-free-agents-geoff-schwartz
Geoff Schwartz, the brother of Mitchell is the RG I bet we sign. LeVitre is more of a pass blocking specialist who is average in the run game. He's had some injury issues in the past but my money says we give him a shot because of the ties to the organization. (He also played for Chud in Carolina) When healthy hes a beast in the run game.
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
http://www.examiner.com/article/minnesota-vikings-2013-free-agents-geoff-schwartz
Geoff Schwartz, the brother of Mitchell is the RG I bet we sign. LeVitre is more of a pass blocking specialist who is average in the run game. He's had some injury issues in the past but my money says we give him a shot because of the ties to the organization. (He also played for Chud in Carolina) When healthy hes a beast in the run game.
The Schwartz would really be with us if we signed him.
-
I saw him two days ago.
I'm bigger than him. I wasn't impressed.
-
Good lord!
-
We don't need more bench players... either get a true stand out starter or pass on Geoff. John Greco is a beast at Guard he's under valued and can fill in at center. For what they are paying him its a steal and with rosters being cut down to 49 players it makes sense to keep a guy of his talent on the team. After he started at guard TR started producing 100 and 100+ yard games. He graded out with some of the highest grades for all Browns linemen this year. I'm not saying we don't still need a guard but, Greco is a great back-up and more than capable of starting. Unless we get a stand out FA like Levitre or rookie in Chance Warmack, I think Greco can do the job.We still need someone at the other guard position tho
-
6'6 345. He really didnt look bigger than 6'4.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login