Colt Mccoy
-
Ok...one last time slappy....do you understand that there is a difference between COLLEGE and the NFL????
We could go back and pull great youtube highlights for Brady Quinn, or Mark Sanchez or Matt Leinart or Chris Weinke or David Klingler or dozens and dozens of other quarterbacks who put up great college stats and highlights. Doesn't mean jack shit when they have to move up to the next level.
Jesus..not even fucking lumburgh and his love for Derek Anderson was as annoying as you are this creepy obsession with a noodle armed below average fucking quarterback.
Ok...one last time slappy....do you understand that there is a difference between COLLEGE and the NFL????
We could go back and pull great youtube highlights for Brady Quinn, or Mark Sanchez or Matt Leinart or Chris Weinke or David Klingler or dozens and dozens of other quarterbacks who put up great college stats and highlights. Doesn't mean jack shit when they have to move up to the next level.
Jesus..not even fucking lumburgh and his love for Derek Anderson was as annoying as you are this creepy obsession with a noodle armed below average fucking quarterback.
Take that lame ass shit and eat it, lard nuts. Tell that to the Patriots, Saints and Jets after Colt pieced them up.
-
Ok...one last time slappy....do you understand that there is a difference between COLLEGE and the NFL????
We could go back and pull great youtube highlights for Brady Quinn, or Mark Sanchez or Matt Leinart or Chris Weinke or David Klingler or dozens and dozens of other quarterbacks who put up great college stats and highlights. Doesn't mean jack shit when they have to move up to the next level.
Jesus..not even fucking lumburgh and his love for Derek Anderson was as annoying as you are this creepy obsession with a noodle armed below average fucking quarterback.
Take that lame ass shit and eat it, lard nuts. Tell that to the Patriots, Saints and Jets after Colt pieced them up.
-
Yeah. Those 74 passing yards and 0 TDs against the Saints really showcased his talents.
I thought it was all about winning games? Now he has to put up Tom brady numbers for you to blow your load? Seems like somebody likes to flip flop...
-
Yeah. Those 74 passing yards and 0 TDs against the Saints really showcased his talents.
I thought it was all about winning games? Now he has to put up Tom brady numbers for you to blow your load? Seems like somebody likes to flip flop...
I thought it was all about winning games? Now he has to put up Tom brady numbers for you to blow your load? Seems like somebody likes to flip flop...
No, it's all about scoring touchdowns, and it always has been. That's what wins games. Something McCoy doesn't do.
Hint: if you're going to try and make a point, use examples that actually reinforce your point.
-
Yeah. Those 74 passing yards and 0 TDs against the Saints really showcased his talents.
I thought it was all about winning games? Now he has to put up Tom brady numbers for you to blow your load? Seems like somebody likes to flip flop...
I thought it was all about winning games? Now he has to put up Tom brady numbers for you to blow your load? Seems like somebody likes to flip flop...
OK, he had a couple of good games. Wow.
You are so far in denial, it's plain silly. I've told you once before in this thread, Mark has done the same- college highlights are meaningless when it comes to the NFL. Any goober college QB can look great when his receivers are wide open by 10 yards or so. Problem is with no velocity on the ball, NFL cornerbacks can make up that cushion before a flutterball gets there.
And I seem to remember Colt underthrowing a wide open Massaquoi (he had to come back for the ball) on a 40 yard out route.
Just get ready for the big letdown when Colt either gets traded, released, or is backup quarterback again.
-
It's funny how people become fans of a Quarterback instead of fans of a team. I don't know if Poetic is pulling our strings (probably) or not, but there is no way in hell McCoy will be here come training camp.
It's funny how people become fans of a Quarterback instead of fans of a team. I don't know if Poetic is pulling our strings (probably) or not, but there is no way in hell McCoy will be here come training camp.
I used to respect this posters opinion but...this bazaar obsession with a poor to shitty QB has me losing all respect for his opinion.
-
So? This is what all y'all were up to over the weekend while I was away from the computer? Yammering on and on and on about Colt McCoy? Holy Crap, Batman. When did this board become infected with a hundred Jokers?
-
So? This is what all y'all were up to over the weekend while I was away from the computer? Yammering on and on and on about Colt McCoy? Holy Crap, Batman. When did this board become infected with a hundred Jokers?
So? This is what all y'all were up to over the weekend while I was away from the computer? Yammering on and on and on about Colt McCoy? Holy Crap, Batman. When did this board become infected with a hundred Jokers?
The last time people became freakishly obsessed with a back up QB, we had to kick them out so they could start their own board.
Fortunately, it only seems to be three or four people who don't see colt for what he is, so I think we can hold on ... but it is actually making me want to see them sign Kolb and dump Colt just to shut up these dudes. And I like Colt.
I don't know too much about Kolb, but I'm hoping he doesn't have a lot of "moxie". When the backup QB has "moxie" it is a living hell around here.
Zombo
-
So? This is what all y'all were up to over the weekend while I was away from the computer? Yammering on and on and on about Colt McCoy? Holy Crap, Batman. When did this board become infected with a hundred Jokers?
The last time people became freakishly obsessed with a back up QB, we had to kick them out so they could start their own board.
Fortunately, it only seems to be three or four people who don't see colt for what he is, so I think we can hold on ... but it is actually making me want to see them sign Kolb and dump Colt just to shut up these dudes. And I like Colt.
I don't know too much about Kolb, but I'm hoping he doesn't have a lot of "moxie". When the backup QB has "moxie" it is a living hell around here.
Zombo
Zombo said:
The last time people became freakishly obsessed with a back up QB, we had to kick them out so they could start their own board.
Fortunately, it only seems to be three or four people who don't see colt for what he is, so I think we can hold on ... but it is actually making me want to see them sign Kolb and dump Colt just to shut up these dudes. And I like Colt.
I don't know too much about Kolb, but I'm hoping he doesn't have a lot of "moxie". When the backup QB has "moxie" it is a living hell around here.
Zombo
Well, like I said, this board became infected. What happens when you have an infection: Take Amoxiecyllin.
-
So? This is what all y'all were up to over the weekend while I was away from the computer? Yammering on and on and on about Colt McCoy? Holy Crap, Batman. When did this board become infected with a hundred Jokers?
The last time people became freakishly obsessed with a back up QB, we had to kick them out so they could start their own board.
Fortunately, it only seems to be three or four people who don't see colt for what he is, so I think we can hold on ... but it is actually making me want to see them sign Kolb and dump Colt just to shut up these dudes. And I like Colt.
I don't know too much about Kolb, but I'm hoping he doesn't have a lot of "moxie". When the backup QB has "moxie" it is a living hell around here.
Zombo
Zombo said:
The last time people became freakishly obsessed with a back up QB, we had to kick them out so they could start their own board.
Fortunately, it only seems to be three or four people who don't see colt for what he is, so I think we can hold on ... but it is actually making me want to see them sign Kolb and dump Colt just to shut up these dudes. And I like Colt.
I don't know too much about Kolb, but I'm hoping he doesn't have a lot of "moxie". When the backup QB has "moxie" it is a living hell around here.
Zombo
I used to like him too...but when you have one person who can't see past the fact that he just isn't good enough to be an NFL QB, it's really and truly annoying. I'd trade this yutz for Ghoolie's nonsense any day of the week. At least Ghoolie can be funny every now and this.
This goober is just plain stupid.
-
Ok...one last time slappy....do you understand that there is a difference between COLLEGE and the NFL????
We could go back and pull great youtube highlights for Brady Quinn, or Mark Sanchez or Matt Leinart or Chris Weinke or David Klingler or dozens and dozens of other quarterbacks who put up great college stats and highlights. Doesn't mean jack shit when they have to move up to the next level.
Jesus..not even fucking lumburgh and his love for Derek Anderson was as annoying as you are this creepy obsession with a noodle armed below average fucking quarterback.
Take that lame ass shit and eat it, lard nuts. Tell that to the Patriots, Saints and Jets after Colt pieced them up.
Take that lame ass shit and eat it, lard nuts. Tell that to the Patriots, Saints and Jets after Colt pieced them up.
"Colt pieced them up".
Let's take a look at the stats...
New Orleans
9-16 74 yards 0 TD 0 INT
That's "Colt piecing them up"?? Maybe he did a lot on the ground that game..
Nope...5 carries for - 5 yards.
I seriously can't believe we are having a discussion about this clown.
Maybe PG can post some highlights from Colt's peewee football career and that will help convince us that Colt is the greatest QB in NFL history and we should just hand over the starting job to him.
And lastly...this isn't about Colt vs. Weeden. I'm hardly convinced that Weeden is the answer at QB. I am convinced though that Colt isn't the answer. I've seen enough and also heard enough from enough people who know a whole hell of a lot more about football than I do. Everyone of them says the exact same thing. Colt McCoy doesn't have enough talent to be a starting QB in the NFL.
-
If it weren't for a few short statured QBs that bucked the system and became super heros we wouldn't be talking about Colt except for him to get the F out of town with Bozo the old man clown in tow....For every Drew Brees there is a Bob Dotson that amounted to nothing, for every Jeff Garcia there is a Nate Singleberry that failed miserably for every Russell Wilson there is Max Duncan that couldn't hit a crossing pattern if his mother smeared honey on her chest...we love to root for the underdog and Colt is one of those that we are hoping either sticks with the Browns and becomes the next Brees or gets traded and sucks for the rest of his life...only time will tell. Many of us grew up in N.E. and hate people from the south, if Colt grew up in Pepper Pike hell we would have given him another chance last year, but the kid is from poduck Texas, so we threw him to the carnivourous pigs.
-
If it weren't for a few short statured QBs that bucked the system and became super heros we wouldn't be talking about Colt except for him to get the F out of town with Bozo the old man clown in tow....For every Drew Brees there is a Bob Dotson that amounted to nothing, for every Jeff Garcia there is a Nate Singleberry that failed miserably for every Russell Wilson there is Max Duncan that couldn't hit a crossing pattern if his mother smeared honey on her chest...we love to root for the underdog and Colt is one of those that we are hoping either sticks with the Browns and becomes the next Brees or gets traded and sucks for the rest of his life...only time will tell. Many of us grew up in N.E. and hate people from the south, if Colt grew up in Pepper Pike hell we would have given him another chance last year, but the kid is from poduck Texas, so we threw him to the carnivourous pigs.
If it weren't for a few short statured QBs that bucked the system and became super heros we wouldn't be talking about Colt except for him to get the F out of town with Bozo the old man clown in tow....For every Drew Brees there is a Bob Dotson that amounted to nothing, for every Jeff Garcia there is a Nate Singleberry that failed miserably for every Russell Wilson there is Max Duncan that couldn't hit a crossing pattern if his mother smeared honey on her chest...we love to root for the underdog and Colt is one of those that we are hoping either sticks with the Browns and becomes the next Brees or gets traded and sucks for the rest of his life...only time will tell. Many of us grew up in N.E. and hate people from the south, if Colt grew up in Pepper Pike hell we would have given him another chance last year, but the kid is from poduck Texas, so we threw him to the carnivourous pigs.
Must be another joke post, right?
-
Take that lame ass shit and eat it, lard nuts. Tell that to the Patriots, Saints and Jets after Colt pieced them up.
"Colt pieced them up".
Let's take a look at the stats...
New Orleans
9-16 74 yards 0 TD 0 INT
That's "Colt piecing them up"?? Maybe he did a lot on the ground that game..
Nope...5 carries for - 5 yards.
I seriously can't believe we are having a discussion about this clown.
Maybe PG can post some highlights from Colt's peewee football career and that will help convince us that Colt is the greatest QB in NFL history and we should just hand over the starting job to him.
And lastly...this isn't about Colt vs. Weeden. I'm hardly convinced that Weeden is the answer at QB. I am convinced though that Colt isn't the answer. I've seen enough and also heard enough from enough people who know a whole hell of a lot more about football than I do. Everyone of them says the exact same thing. Colt McCoy doesn't have enough talent to be a starting QB in the NFL.
"Colt pieced them up".
Let's take a look at the stats...
New Orleans
9-16 74 yards 0 TD 0 INT
That's "Colt piecing them up"?? Maybe he did a lot on the ground that game..
Nope...5 carries for - 5 yards.
I seriously can't believe we are having a discussion about this clown.
Maybe PG can post some highlights from Colt's peewee football career and that will help convince us that Colt is the greatest QB in NFL history and we should just hand over the starting job to him.
And lastly...this isn't about Colt vs. Weeden. I'm hardly convinced that Weeden is the answer at QB. I am convinced though that Colt isn't the answer. I've seen enough and also heard enough from enough people who know a whole hell of a lot more about football than I do. Everyone of them says the exact same thing. Colt McCoy doesn't have enough talent to be a starting QB in the NFL.
Mark, ^+1. PG is entitled to his opinion, but it's time for him to back off. The odds of Cold (gee I accidentally misspelled that- I like it- Cold McCoy) being on the roster opening day are only slightly higher than that of Josh Cribbs.
We've gone the "college highlights don't mean squat" route a couple of times, "Pro Scouts and GMs think Cold is a backup at best". But he wants to believe McCoy is our ticket to the Super Bowl. Well, I'd like to believe every chick in the SI swimsuit issue wants to call me up for a hot date.
OK PG, WE GET IT- YOU LIKE COLT, WE DISAGREE WITH HIS TALENT LEVEL. IIRC, RICHARDSON WAS GOING TO BEAST OUT, TIME WILL TELL ON THAT ONE- DOUG MARTIN OUTPERFORMED HIM, IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE. TELL YOU WHAT, SHOULD COLT WIN THE BROWNS STARTING JOB, I'LL APPOINT YOU OFFICIAL BOARD GURU.
-
"Colt pieced them up".
Let's take a look at the stats...
New Orleans
9-16 74 yards 0 TD 0 INT
That's "Colt piecing them up"?? Maybe he did a lot on the ground that game..
Nope...5 carries for - 5 yards.
I seriously can't believe we are having a discussion about this clown.
Maybe PG can post some highlights from Colt's peewee football career and that will help convince us that Colt is the greatest QB in NFL history and we should just hand over the starting job to him.
And lastly...this isn't about Colt vs. Weeden. I'm hardly convinced that Weeden is the answer at QB. I am convinced though that Colt isn't the answer. I've seen enough and also heard enough from enough people who know a whole hell of a lot more about football than I do. Everyone of them says the exact same thing. Colt McCoy doesn't have enough talent to be a starting QB in the NFL.
Mark, ^+1. PG is entitled to his opinion, but it's time for him to back off. The odds of Cold (gee I accidentally misspelled that- I like it- Cold McCoy) being on the roster opening day are only slightly higher than that of Josh Cribbs.
We've gone the "college highlights don't mean squat" route a couple of times, "Pro Scouts and GMs think Cold is a backup at best". But he wants to believe McCoy is our ticket to the Super Bowl. Well, I'd like to believe every chick in the SI swimsuit issue wants to call me up for a hot date.
OK PG, WE GET IT- YOU LIKE COLT, WE DISAGREE WITH HIS TALENT LEVEL. IIRC, RICHARDSON WAS GOING TO BEAST OUT, TIME WILL TELL ON THAT ONE- DOUG MARTIN OUTPERFORMED HIM, IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE. TELL YOU WHAT, SHOULD COLT WIN THE BROWNS STARTING JOB, I'LL APPOINT YOU OFFICIAL BOARD GURU.
Mark, ^+1. PG is entitled to his opinion, but it's time for him to back off. The odds of Cold (gee I accidentally misspelled that- I like it- Cold McCoy) being on the roster opening day are only slightly higher than that of Josh Cribbs.
We've gone the "college highlights don't mean squat" route a couple of times, "Pro Scouts and GMs think Cold is a backup at best". But he wants to believe McCoy is our ticket to the Super Bowl. Well, I'd like to believe every chick in the SI swimsuit issue wants to call me up for a hot date.
OK PG, WE GET IT- YOU LIKE COLT, WE DISAGREE WITH HIS TALENT LEVEL. IIRC, RICHARDSON WAS GOING TO BEAST OUT, TIME WILL TELL ON THAT ONE- DOUG MARTIN OUTPERFORMED HIM, IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE. TELL YOU WHAT, SHOULD COLT WIN THE BROWNS STARTING JOB, I'LL APPOINT YOU OFFICIAL BOARD GURU.
!!!YES!!!
-
"Colt pieced them up".
Let's take a look at the stats...
New Orleans
9-16 74 yards 0 TD 0 INT
That's "Colt piecing them up"?? Maybe he did a lot on the ground that game..
Nope...5 carries for - 5 yards.
I seriously can't believe we are having a discussion about this clown.
Maybe PG can post some highlights from Colt's peewee football career and that will help convince us that Colt is the greatest QB in NFL history and we should just hand over the starting job to him.
And lastly...this isn't about Colt vs. Weeden. I'm hardly convinced that Weeden is the answer at QB. I am convinced though that Colt isn't the answer. I've seen enough and also heard enough from enough people who know a whole hell of a lot more about football than I do. Everyone of them says the exact same thing. Colt McCoy doesn't have enough talent to be a starting QB in the NFL.
Mark, ^+1. PG is entitled to his opinion, but it's time for him to back off. The odds of Cold (gee I accidentally misspelled that- I like it- Cold McCoy) being on the roster opening day are only slightly higher than that of Josh Cribbs.
We've gone the "college highlights don't mean squat" route a couple of times, "Pro Scouts and GMs think Cold is a backup at best". But he wants to believe McCoy is our ticket to the Super Bowl. Well, I'd like to believe every chick in the SI swimsuit issue wants to call me up for a hot date.
OK PG, WE GET IT- YOU LIKE COLT, WE DISAGREE WITH HIS TALENT LEVEL. IIRC, RICHARDSON WAS GOING TO BEAST OUT, TIME WILL TELL ON THAT ONE- DOUG MARTIN OUTPERFORMED HIM, IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE. TELL YOU WHAT, SHOULD COLT WIN THE BROWNS STARTING JOB, I'LL APPOINT YOU OFFICIAL BOARD GURU.
Mark, ^+1. PG is entitled to his opinion, but it's time for him to back off. The odds of Cold (gee I accidentally misspelled that- I like it- Cold McCoy) being on the roster opening day are only slightly higher than that of Josh Cribbs.
We've gone the "college highlights don't mean squat" route a couple of times, "Pro Scouts and GMs think Cold is a backup at best". But he wants to believe McCoy is our ticket to the Super Bowl. Well, I'd like to believe every chick in the SI swimsuit issue wants to call me up for a hot date.
OK PG, WE GET IT- YOU LIKE COLT, WE DISAGREE WITH HIS TALENT LEVEL. IIRC, RICHARDSON WAS GOING TO BEAST OUT, TIME WILL TELL ON THAT ONE- DOUG MARTIN OUTPERFORMED HIM, IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE. TELL YOU WHAT, SHOULD COLT WIN THE BROWNS STARTING JOB, I'LL APPOINT YOU OFFICIAL BOARD GURU.
And if he doesn't win the Browns starting job....he has to shut the hell up about his very creepy and extremely gay love for Browns players.
-
Zombo said:
The last time people became freakishly obsessed with a back up QB, we had to kick them out so they could start their own board.
Fortunately, it only seems to be three or four people who don't see colt for what he is, so I think we can hold on ... but it is actually making me want to see them sign Kolb and dump Colt just to shut up these dudes. And I like Colt.
I don't know too much about Kolb, but I'm hoping he doesn't have a lot of "moxie". When the backup QB has "moxie" it is a living hell around here.
Zombo
I used to like him too...but when you have one person who can't see past the fact that he just isn't good enough to be an NFL QB, it's really and truly annoying. I'd trade this yutz for Ghoolie's nonsense any day of the week. At least Ghoolie can be funny every now and this.
This goober is just plain stupid.
I used to like him too...but when you have one person who can't see past the fact that he just isn't good enough to be an NFL QB, it's really and truly annoying. I'd trade this yutz for Ghoolie's nonsense any day of the week. At least Ghoolie can be funny every now and this.
This goober is just plain stupid.
I am starting to believe that the "G" in his user name should stand for Ghoolie, Poetic Ghoolie, because his obsession with one player is getting to be almost Ghoolian proportions. At least his diatribes against Kosar was semi-entertaining. Poetic Ghoolie's zealousness in defending his man crush is kinda sad, borderline creepy.
-
I used to like him too...but when you have one person who can't see past the fact that he just isn't good enough to be an NFL QB, it's really and truly annoying. I'd trade this yutz for Ghoolie's nonsense any day of the week. At least Ghoolie can be funny every now and this.
This goober is just plain stupid.
I am starting to believe that the "G" in his user name should stand for Ghoolie, Poetic Ghoolie, because his obsession with one player is getting to be almost Ghoolian proportions. At least his diatribes against Kosar was semi-entertaining. Poetic Ghoolie's zealousness in defending his man crush is kinda sad, borderline creepy.
I am starting to believe that the "G" in his user name should stand for Ghoolie, Poetic Ghoolie, because his obsession with one player is getting to be almost Ghoolian proportions. At least his diatribes against Kosar was semi-entertaining. Poetic Ghoolie's zealousness in defending his man crush is kinda sad, borderline creepy.
I think we should just change his user name to slap dick and be done with it.
-
Been saying it for over a year. Colt will be starting this next season. Continue to talk all you want... The people in here are like the last coaching staff -- need removed.
Colt's a player.... noodle arm this and that, but the guy has intangibles. You guys lack knowledge when you use that "noodle arm" language. Makes you sound ignorant.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login