Colt Mccoy
-
Let me know how it tastes. I'm not the one that's gonna have to wash it down with humility.
Are you going to survive when he does get released or traded? You've been sucking his dick for a solid month around here saying he's the greatest QB in the history of the NFL. How is it going to taste for you when everyone here (except for you and rooster dick) is proven right??
McCoy is done in Cleveland. Time for you to throw away the poster (along with the one of Cribbs) that you've been whacking off too lately. Feel free to move on to whatever team he ends up being the back up QB on.
Be prepared for him to be a starter in the CFL though...can't wait to see the budding CFL rivalry between McNoodle arm and Tim Tebow.
Are you going to survive when he does get released or traded? You've been sucking his dick for a solid month around here saying he's the greatest QB in the history of the NFL. How is it going to taste for you when everyone here (except for you and rooster dick) is proven right??
McCoy is done in Cleveland. Time for you to throw away the poster (along with the one of Cribbs) that you've been whacking off too lately. Feel free to move on to whatever team he ends up being the back up QB on.
Be prepared for him to be a starter in the CFL though...can't wait to see the budding CFL rivalry between McNoodle arm and Tim Tebow.
What a bunch of verbal vomit you spew! Never have I said he was the "Greatest QB in the history of the NFL", fag. I'm not going anywhere or following any player to another team so put your little cock away. I've got one Browns poster in my mancave and it's of Ernie Davis from the Express, so do me a favor and remove your red equal sign poster and stick it up your overly lubed ass.
Colt may not be the Greatest in the NFL but he's far better than the alternative QBs this team is trotting out there and that should be apparent.
-
Are you going to survive when he does get released or traded? You've been sucking his dick for a solid month around here saying he's the greatest QB in the history of the NFL. How is it going to taste for you when everyone here (except for you and rooster dick) is proven right??
McCoy is done in Cleveland. Time for you to throw away the poster (along with the one of Cribbs) that you've been whacking off too lately. Feel free to move on to whatever team he ends up being the back up QB on.
Be prepared for him to be a starter in the CFL though...can't wait to see the budding CFL rivalry between McNoodle arm and Tim Tebow.
What a bunch of verbal vomit you spew! Never have I said he was the "Greatest QB in the history of the NFL", fag. I'm not going anywhere or following any player to another team so put your little cock away. I've got one Browns poster in my mancave and it's of Ernie Davis from the Express, so do me a favor and remove your red equal sign poster and stick it up your overly lubed ass.
Colt may not be the Greatest in the NFL but he's far better than the alternative QBs this team is trotting out there and that should be apparent.
Colt may not be the Greatest in the NFL but he's far better than the alternative QBs this team is trotting out there and that should be apparent.
The only person it's apparent to is you (and your butt buddy rooster dick), which is why the Browns were trying to trade up to draft RGIII, which is why they just signed Jason Campbell. If they thought Colt McCoy was worth 2 shits, why would they sign another QB? As Hoorta said, the writing is very clear on the wall. The Cleveland Browns football team does not think Colt McCoy can be the starting QB for a winning football team. He is as of right now the 3rd string QB on this team and no team is going to pay a 3rd string QB $2 million per year.
The time is running out on the McCoy era in Cleveland....everyone else here has accepted that and you just look like a complete moron signing the praises every day of a guy who's very best wasn't all that great.
I just can't wait to see if you have the balls to come back here and admit that you have been acting like a moron when he gets cut or traded.
-
Colt may not be the Greatest in the NFL but he's far better than the alternative QBs this team is trotting out there and that should be apparent.
The only person it's apparent to is you (and your butt buddy rooster dick), which is why the Browns were trying to trade up to draft RGIII, which is why they just signed Jason Campbell. If they thought Colt McCoy was worth 2 shits, why would they sign another QB? As Hoorta said, the writing is very clear on the wall. The Cleveland Browns football team does not think Colt McCoy can be the starting QB for a winning football team. He is as of right now the 3rd string QB on this team and no team is going to pay a 3rd string QB $2 million per year.
The time is running out on the McCoy era in Cleveland....everyone else here has accepted that and you just look like a complete moron signing the praises every day of a guy who's very best wasn't all that great.
I just can't wait to see if you have the balls to come back here and admit that you have been acting like a moron when he gets cut or traded.
If they thought Brandon Weeden was worth 2 shits, why would they sign another QB? As Hoorta said, the writing is very clear on the wall. The Cleveland Browns football team does not think Brandon Weeden can be the starting QB for a winning football team. He is as of right now the 3rd string QB on this team and no team is going to pay a 3rd string QB who has proven that he can't play at this level and nearly 30 after 1 horrible season.
The time is running out on the Weeden era in Cleveland....everyone else here has accepted that and you just look like a complete moron signing the praises every day of a guy who's very best wasn't all that great.
I just can't wait to see if you have the balls to come back here and admit that you have been acting like a moron when he gets cut or traded.
There you go, fixed it for you. You're just suffering from dyslexia.
-
If they thought Brandon Weeden was worth 2 shits, why would they sign another QB? As Hoorta said, the writing is very clear on the wall. The Cleveland Browns football team does not think Brandon Weeden can be the starting QB for a winning football team. He is as of right now the 3rd string QB on this team and no team is going to pay a 3rd string QB who has proven that he can't play at this level and nearly 30 after 1 horrible season.
The time is running out on the Weeden era in Cleveland....everyone else here has accepted that and you just look like a complete moron signing the praises every day of a guy who's very best wasn't all that great.
I just can't wait to see if you have the balls to come back here and admit that you have been acting like a moron when he gets cut or traded.
There you go, fixed it for you. You're just suffering from dyslexia.
There you go, fixed it for you. You're just suffering from dyslexia.
Thanks for proving the point. You aren't going to be able to accept it when McCoy is released or traded. You can live in your demented world all you want.
There is no way you have the balls to show up here and admit you were wrong and everyone in here was right.
Answer me this slap dick...what color is the sky in your world?
-
Yeah, I guess we can just agree to disagree on this topic. You're set in your thinking and I'm set in mine.
However, you watching McCoy throw "weak armed" passes is just as exciting as me watching Weeden throw interceptions with the game on the line so I guess we're both screwed.
-
Yeah, I guess we can just agree to disagree on this topic. You're set in your thinking and I'm set in mine.
However, you watching McCoy throw "weak armed" passes is just as exciting as me watching Weeden throw interceptions with the game on the line so I guess we're both screwed.
Yeah, I guess we can just agree to disagree on this topic. You're set in your thinking and I'm set in mine.
However, you watching McCoy throw "weak armed" passes is just as exciting as me watching Weeden throw interceptions with the game on the line so I guess we're both screwed.
We actually aren't both screwed. I haven't spent the better part of a month blowing Colt McCoy in front of everyone here. I am far from convinced that Weeden is the answer at QB. I like the signing of Campbell and if he plays better in training camp, I hope he gets the start.
The difference between you and me slap dick is that you're infatuated with certain players on the Browns (Richardson, Dawson, Cribbs, McCoy) and I'm a fan of the Cleveland Browns. I don't give a shit who plays...I want to see the Browns win games. The other difference between you and me slap dick is that I can read between the lines and assess the situation. Colt McCoy is as done in Cleveland as Phil Dawson and Josh Cribbs were.
Here's a good analogy for you...fill one of your hands with shit and fill the other with hope...see which one fills up faster.
-
Yeah, I guess we can just agree to disagree on this topic. You're set in your thinking and I'm set in mine.
However, you watching McCoy throw "weak armed" passes is just as exciting as me watching Weeden throw interceptions with the game on the line so I guess we're both screwed.
We actually aren't both screwed. I haven't spent the better part of a month blowing Colt McCoy in front of everyone here. I am far from convinced that Weeden is the answer at QB. I like the signing of Campbell and if he plays better in training camp, I hope he gets the start.
The difference between you and me slap dick is that you're infatuated with certain players on the Browns (Richardson, Dawson, Cribbs, McCoy) and I'm a fan of the Cleveland Browns. I don't give a shit who plays...I want to see the Browns win games. The other difference between you and me slap dick is that I can read between the lines and assess the situation. Colt McCoy is as done in Cleveland as Phil Dawson and Josh Cribbs were.
Here's a good analogy for you...fill one of your hands with shit and fill the other with hope...see which one fills up faster.
We actually aren't both screwed. I haven't spent the better part of a month blowing Colt McCoy in front of everyone here. I am far from convinced that Weeden is the answer at QB. I like the signing of Campbell and if he plays better in training camp, I hope he gets the start.
The difference between you and me slap dick is that you're infatuated with certain players on the Browns (Richardson, Dawson, Cribbs, McCoy) and I'm a fan of the Cleveland Browns. I don't give a shit who plays...I want to see the Browns win games. The other difference between you and me slap dick is that I can read between the lines and assess the situation. Colt McCoy is as done in Cleveland as Phil Dawson and Josh Cribbs were.
Here's a good analogy for you...fill one of your hands with shit and fill the other with hope...see which one fills up faster.
What you don't get you vagina of the sea, is that it takes PLAYERS to win the game. Tunapussy, look at reason for once in your life instead of staring at the dog's dick, players play jerseys do not. All the players you listed were and are fan favorites, are you late to the show or what. Players Play, Haters Hate... it's clear which which side you're on, tunapussy.
Oh, I almost forgot; Tunapussy this, Tunapussy that, ect. ad nauseum.
-
well whoever is starting this year better step up and become the guy cuz if not.....
i can hear it already. PoG and his "JOHNNY FOOTBALL" fan club talking about he'll be the number blah blah bad ass blah blah blah.
lord please help us.
-
We actually aren't both screwed. I haven't spent the better part of a month blowing Colt McCoy in front of everyone here. I am far from convinced that Weeden is the answer at QB. I like the signing of Campbell and if he plays better in training camp, I hope he gets the start.
The difference between you and me slap dick is that you're infatuated with certain players on the Browns (Richardson, Dawson, Cribbs, McCoy) and I'm a fan of the Cleveland Browns. I don't give a shit who plays...I want to see the Browns win games. The other difference between you and me slap dick is that I can read between the lines and assess the situation. Colt McCoy is as done in Cleveland as Phil Dawson and Josh Cribbs were.
Here's a good analogy for you...fill one of your hands with shit and fill the other with hope...see which one fills up faster.
What you don't get you vagina of the sea, is that it takes PLAYERS to win the game. Tunapussy, look at reason for once in your life instead of staring at the dog's dick, players play jerseys do not. All the players you listed were and are fan favorites, are you late to the show or what. Players Play, Haters Hate... it's clear which which side you're on, tunapussy.
Oh, I almost forgot; Tunapussy this, Tunapussy that, ect. ad nauseum.
What you don't get you vagina of the sea, is that it takes PLAYERS to win the game. Tunapussy, look at reason for once in your life instead of staring at the dog's dick, players play jerseys do not. All the players you listed were and are fan favorites, are you late to the show or what. Players Play, Haters Hate... it's clear which which side you're on, tunapussy.
Oh, I almost forgot; Tunapussy this, Tunapussy that, ect. ad nauseum.
They WERE fan favorites, although I'm not sure Colt was really ever a "fan favorite". He was the least shitty smelling in a pile of shit.
Dawson didn't want to come back here...would've loved to have him but that's life in the NFL.
Cribbs...loved the guy...still do and will love to watch him whereever he ends up. But it sucks to get old and the game (and the rule changes) have taken their toll on him.
Richardson...it remains to be seen. I was in the stands when he blasted that Philly defenders helmet off on opening day. I think he's going to be very good. I'm not sure if he will live up to the super human status you've given him here.
Part of being a fan of any team in any professional sport. Players come and go all the time.
-
If they thought Brandon Weeden was worth 2 shits, why would they sign another QB? As Hoorta said, the writing is very clear on the wall. The Cleveland Browns football team does not think Brandon Weeden can be the starting QB for a winning football team. He is as of right now the 3rd string QB on this team and no team is going to pay a 3rd string QB who has proven that he can't play at this level and nearly 30 after 1 horrible season.
The time is running out on the Weeden era in Cleveland....everyone else here has accepted that and you just look like a complete moron signing the praises every day of a guy who's very best wasn't all that great.
I just can't wait to see if you have the balls to come back here and admit that you have been acting like a moron when he gets cut or traded.
There you go, fixed it for you. You're just suffering from dyslexia.
There you go, fixed it for you. You're just suffering from dyslexia.
Really? Hey, don't bring me into it. Everyone (except Rooster) here has been telling you for weeks what was going to come to pass, giving you tons of valid reasons, but You're still swimming in D-Nile.
As far as dyslexic, did you even bother to read the article you posted? FYI, it supports our contention Colt is gone.
-
@mike-h said:
Colt is competing for a roster spot, not with Weeden for the starting position. Banner just said it, in plain English.
That seems fairly unequivocal in that it'll be Weeden as starter, and Campbell has been brought in as a sort of mentor in the vertical style offense. If they decide Campbell's better than Weeden then there'll be no hesitation in changing that, but at the moment it looks like they too have decided Colt isn't good enough. I hope he ends up somewhere warm where he can really shine.
-
@mike-h said:
Colt is competing for a roster spot, not with Weeden for the starting position. Banner just said it, in plain English.
That seems fairly unequivocal in that it'll be Weeden as starter, and Campbell has been brought in as a sort of mentor in the vertical style offense. If they decide Campbell's better than Weeden then there'll be no hesitation in changing that, but at the moment it looks like they too have decided Colt isn't good enough. I hope he ends up somewhere warm where he can really shine.
That seems fairly unequivocal in that it'll be Weeden as starter, and Campbell has been brought in as a sort of mentor in the vertical style offense. If they decide Campbell's better than Weeden then there'll be no hesitation in changing that, but at the moment it looks like they too have decided Colt isn't good enough. I hope he ends up somewhere warm where he can really shine.
He should latch on to the Cowboys or Texans as a third stringer and sell car washes,write books, make public appearances and hold a clipboard.
He can be the Texas Don Strock.
Don Strock had the best job in the world in Miami, he was always tanned, his golf game became legendary and Griese took care of the football games.
Couldn't you see Colt as Jerry Jones mascot, holding down a backup role for ten years and being a team ambassador?
Zombo
-
Zombo, Jason Campbell is hardly Bob Griesi.
Don't get all worked up...
WSS
-
Zombo, Jason Campbell is hardly Bob Griesi.
Don't get all worked up...
WSS
Zombo, Jason Campbell is hardly Bob Griesi.
Don't get all worked up...
WSS
Jason Campbell is not in Dallas.
He's the backup in Cleveland.
Tony Romo would be Bob Griese in this scenario.
Zombo
-
That seems fairly unequivocal in that it'll be Weeden as starter, and Campbell has been brought in as a sort of mentor in the vertical style offense. If they decide Campbell's better than Weeden then there'll be no hesitation in changing that, but at the moment it looks like they too have decided Colt isn't good enough. I hope he ends up somewhere warm where he can really shine.
He should latch on to the Cowboys or Texans as a third stringer and sell car washes,write books, make public appearances and hold a clipboard.
He can be the Texas Don Strock.
Don Strock had the best job in the world in Miami, he was always tanned, his golf game became legendary and Griese took care of the football games.
Couldn't you see Colt as Jerry Jones mascot, holding down a backup role for ten years and being a team ambassador?
Zombo
Zombo said:
He should latch on to the Cowboys or Texans as a third stringer and sell car washes,write books, make public appearances and hold a clipboard.
He can be the Texas Don Strock.
Don Strock had the best job in the world in Miami, he was always tanned, his golf game became legendary and Griese took care of the football games.
Couldn't you see Colt as Jerry Jones mascot, holding down a backup role for ten years and being a team ambassador?
Zombo
I could see the Colt in Dallas thing, pretty much Jason Garrett 2.0
-
i'm surprised colt isn't going to try and somehow follow his buddy dawson to san fran (of course if he had it his way).
the people in texas would eat it up if he landed on one of the teams there.
the problem with mccoy supporters is and will be: if he doesn't get into a fair unbiased QB competition here in cleveland you are always going to have the PoGs and in some cases me, that will always have the "well he never got a fair shot" complaint to fall back onto.
but hey life is a bitch and no one is guaranteed 'fair' anything.
step up or get out of the way.
-
Can't wait to see how PG spins this one.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login