Colt Mccoy
-
hated the colt pick. learned to like the guy. didn't get a fair shake.
such is life.
he'll have a long career...doing radio/tv broadcasts for texas u or the big 12 network.
-
hated the colt pick. learned to like the guy. didn't get a fair shake.
such is life.
he'll have a long career...doing radio/tv broadcasts for texas u or the big 12 network.
hated the colt pick. learned to like the guy. didn't get a fair shake.
such is life.
he'll have a long career...doing radio/tv broadcasts for texas u or the big 12 network.
Which did you hate worse, the colt pick or the Brandon pick. I wanted to throw the TV through the window when Goodell called Weedens name
-
@mike-h said:
lol!!!
Damn, I was pretty drunk when I wrote that.
-
hated the colt pick. learned to like the guy. didn't get a fair shake.
such is life.
he'll have a long career...doing radio/tv broadcasts for texas u or the big 12 network.
Which did you hate worse, the colt pick or the Brandon pick. I wanted to throw the TV through the window when Goodell called Weedens name
Which did you hate worse, the colt pick or the Brandon pick. I wanted to throw the TV through the window when Goodell called Weedens name
i hated the pick of mccoy, but fuggin puked when they picked weeden. they (holmgren) had drafted mccoy 2 years before and was basically raising the white flag as an admission of 'i don't know what the fuck i am doing anymore' by drafting weeden in a reach.
i know the verdict is still out on weeds. he's our QB until someone knocks him off his perch and i'll support him or whoever it is......even though they make it hard sometimes.
i think the QB play is going to be the reason we make it to the playoffs or the reason we don't. not the defense. the the offensive skill positions or the line. it's time for our QB to step up.
-
I would say the verdict is very much in on Weeden- He's an old player already, one year removed from a rookie, who's basically a pitcher acting like a QB who plays with no passion and a very low football IQ. Seems pretty straight forward to me. He had his name made for him by Justin Blackmon who was always open and nearly was always covered by someone who was outmatched. I wanted to wake up when Weeden's name was called and couldn't believe the FO would pick a guy that wasn't even invited to attend the draft. They could have pulled a name out of a hat on draft day for the pick we WASTED on Weeden and our team would be better off.
You guys that are bashing me for Colt McCoy are off kilter if you think that I'm just blindly following the guy. If you think that he's anything like Charlie Frye I disagree. I liked Charlie Frye as a person, he was a good guy but he couldn't get the job done. He had Braylon Edwards and a host of other talented offensive players at his disposal. Who did Colt have? That therein is the rub, he's never been given a legit chance, never been given any weapons to work with, never had a chance to work with a coaching staff that had they combined their collective brains wouldn't have outwitted Wiley Coyote.
I know the difference between a nice guy and a football player. I know the difference. Colt was the best QB that came out the year that he did. He was better than Bradford, better than Tebow, better than Clausen. He fell to us because there was question about him not being able to win the big game... The game in which he was poised to win had he not been knocked out due to injury. An injury that he himself admitted that he was just getting over last season. I believe that the kid can flat out play and there is a very vast staple of fans that tend to agree with me.
There are those that say, "He didn't get a fair shake but that's life, next!" Well, what kind of shit is that? I want what's best for our team, I want us to win, that is the goal, that's what they play for, that's what we watch for. Why sell ourselves short(no pun intended) and not cover all our bases to find out if the kid really has it or not. In Colt I see a leader who our players will follow and respect. I saw that as Colt addressed the team as a rookie against the Pittsburgh Steelers and who continues to demonstrate his leadership even after being stabbed in the back by the FO.
This isn't about being "right" or having some kind of crush on the guy. I think that Colt has the tools and if given the chance that he can lead this team to 10+ wins this year, which would put us in the Playoffs. That is the goal, getting to the playoffs and contending for a championship. I believe Colt can take us there.
-
Short off going out and Getting Carson Palmer ,we have little options . I don't believe Weeden is the guy . I don't know what Mike was thinking . Can you Imagine walking in a room full of Football players and In your minds eye , Can you see Brandon Weeden as the A male archetype , A leader . This guys refuses to be coached . He turns down specific drill tailored for him .Christ he looks like Ron Howard
I think a little gay seed fell of of mike that day . Brandon Weedens not going to scissor kick the queer out of James Harrison.
It will take a better man . Colt was never given a real chance . so we need some competition .
Although Gayer things have happened in the NFL (Tom Brady )
-
Short off going out and Getting Carson Palmer ,we have little options . I don't believe Weeden is the guy . I don't know what Mike was thinking . Can you Imagine walking in a room full of Football players and In your minds eye , Can you see Brandon Weeden as the A male archetype , A leader . This guys refuses to be coached . He turns down specific drill tailored for him .Christ he looks like Ron Howard
I think a little gay seed fell of of mike that day . Brandon Weedens not going to scissor kick the queer out of James Harrison.
It will take a better man . Colt was never given a real chance . so we need some competition .
Although Gayer things have happened in the NFL (Tom Brady )
Short off going out and Getting Carson Palmer ,we have little options . I don't believe Weeden is the guy . I don't know what Mike was thinking . Can you Imagine walking in a room full of Football players and In your minds eye , Can you see Brandon Weeden as the A male archetype , A leader . This guys refuses to be coached . He turns down specific drill tailored for him .Christ he looks like Ron Howard
I think a little gay seed fell of of mike that day . Brandon Weedens not going to scissor kick the queer out of James Harrison.
It will take a better man . Colt was never given a real chance . so we need some competition .
Although Gayer things have happened in the NFL (Tom Brady )
Joeb What?!
Are you drinking? But seems how we apprear to be in agreeance, carry on, carry on. -
That is one thing that I will say and if anyone doubts that Colt has more passion the Weeden when it comes to football, they honestly have never loved football more then a 5 cent hooker.
-
You don't win games by having the most passion. You win games by scoring touchdowns
-
-
Short off going out and Getting Carson Palmer ,we have little options . I don't believe Weeden is the guy . I don't know what Mike was thinking . Can you Imagine walking in a room full of Football players and In your minds eye , Can you see Brandon Weeden as the A male archetype , A leader . This guys refuses to be coached . He turns down specific drill tailored for him .Christ he looks like Ron Howard
I think a little gay seed fell of of mike that day . Brandon Weedens not going to scissor kick the queer out of James Harrison.
It will take a better man . Colt was never given a real chance . so we need some competition .
Although Gayer things have happened in the NFL (Tom Brady )
Joeb What?!
Are you drinking? But seems how we apprear to be in agreeance, carry on, carry on.Joeb What?!
Are you drinking? But seems how we apprear to be in agreeance, carry on, carry on.Great Lakes Conway's Irish Ale,But The problem Is Tomorrow I may still think Brandon is still a flake ,I Just think we could of had a safety Last year and if we truly wanted a Weeden , Ryan Fitzpatrick is available today . Same QB . They even Look alike .But that's hind sight . or is it
-
Does anyone else suddenly feel like punching Colt McCoy?
-
Id respect colt More if he would have said , The way to heaven is past that white line and in to the end zone . 10 yards long by 53â…“ yards wide Of pure heaven .
-
there's just no reasoning with someone who can only see one tree in a forest and thinks it's the best tree out of all the trees ever to have grow in soil..
-
Ok...one last time slappy....do you understand that there is a difference between COLLEGE and the NFL????
We could go back and pull great youtube highlights for Brady Quinn, or Mark Sanchez or Matt Leinart or Chris Weinke or David Klingler or dozens and dozens of other quarterbacks who put up great college stats and highlights. Doesn't mean jack shit when they have to move up to the next level.
Jesus..not even fucking lumburgh and his love for Derek Anderson was as annoying as you are this creepy obsession with a noodle armed below average fucking quarterback.
-
Ok...one last time slappy....do you understand that there is a difference between COLLEGE and the NFL????
We could go back and pull great youtube highlights for Brady Quinn, or Mark Sanchez or Matt Leinart or Chris Weinke or David Klingler or dozens and dozens of other quarterbacks who put up great college stats and highlights. Doesn't mean jack shit when they have to move up to the next level.
Jesus..not even fucking lumburgh and his love for Derek Anderson was as annoying as you are this creepy obsession with a noodle armed below average fucking quarterback.
Ok...one last time slappy....do you understand that there is a difference between COLLEGE and the NFL????
We could go back and pull great youtube highlights for Brady Quinn, or Mark Sanchez or Matt Leinart or Chris Weinke or David Klingler or dozens and dozens of other quarterbacks who put up great college stats and highlights. Doesn't mean jack shit when they have to move up to the next level.
Jesus..not even fucking lumburgh and his love for Derek Anderson was as annoying as you are this creepy obsession with a noodle armed below average fucking quarterback.
Take that lame ass shit and eat it, lard nuts. Tell that to the Patriots, Saints and Jets after Colt pieced them up.
-
Ok...one last time slappy....do you understand that there is a difference between COLLEGE and the NFL????
We could go back and pull great youtube highlights for Brady Quinn, or Mark Sanchez or Matt Leinart or Chris Weinke or David Klingler or dozens and dozens of other quarterbacks who put up great college stats and highlights. Doesn't mean jack shit when they have to move up to the next level.
Jesus..not even fucking lumburgh and his love for Derek Anderson was as annoying as you are this creepy obsession with a noodle armed below average fucking quarterback.
Take that lame ass shit and eat it, lard nuts. Tell that to the Patriots, Saints and Jets after Colt pieced them up.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login