Skip to content

House Hunting

Barber Shop Talk
8 4 677
  • cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by cambridgeho
    #1

    Hello everyone, I am going to be transferred to Lorain oh this summer. However everyone I talked to said not to rent there. I am asking if any of you have or know of any rentals that will be available the 2nd week in June to let me know please! I would like to live within 30 miles of Lorain, and have at least 3 bedrooms. So anything east or south east would be great for my family and I. Thank you anyone that is willing to help!

  • Hello everyone, I am going to be transferred to Lorain oh this summer. However everyone I talked to said not to rent there. I am asking if any of you have or know of any rentals that will be available the 2nd week in June to let me know please! I would like to live within 30 miles of Lorain, and have at least 3 bedrooms. So anything east or south east would be great for my family and I. Thank you anyone that is willing to help!

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by DieHardBrownsFan
    #2

    @cambridgeho said:

    Hello everyone, I am going to be transferred to Lorain oh this summer. However everyone I talked to said not to rent there. I am asking if any of you have or know of any rentals that will be available the 2nd week in June to let me know please! I would like to live within 30 miles of Lorain, and have at least 3 bedrooms. So anything east or south east would be great for my family and I. Thank you anyone that is willing to help!

    Strongsville is nice. Nice mall, good schools (except the teachers are on strike now). North Royalton is also nice, not real far from Lorain. I wouldn't rent in Lorain. Look up realtors for Strongsville, North Royalton, Middleburg Hts, Rocky River, Westlake, etc. I'm sure plenty availabe.

    http://www.homes.com...3&total_baths=2

    http://www.homes.com/rentals/OH/City/WESTLAKE/?beds=3&total_baths=2

  • @cambridgeho said:

    Hello everyone, I am going to be transferred to Lorain oh this summer. However everyone I talked to said not to rent there. I am asking if any of you have or know of any rentals that will be available the 2nd week in June to let me know please! I would like to live within 30 miles of Lorain, and have at least 3 bedrooms. So anything east or south east would be great for my family and I. Thank you anyone that is willing to help!

    Strongsville is nice. Nice mall, good schools (except the teachers are on strike now). North Royalton is also nice, not real far from Lorain. I wouldn't rent in Lorain. Look up realtors for Strongsville, North Royalton, Middleburg Hts, Rocky River, Westlake, etc. I'm sure plenty availabe.

    http://www.homes.com...3&total_baths=2

    http://www.homes.com/rentals/OH/City/WESTLAKE/?beds=3&total_baths=2

    cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Strongsville is nice. Nice mall, good schools (except the teachers are on strike now). North Royalton is also nice, not real far from Lorain. I wouldn't rent in Lorain. Look up realtors for Strongsville, North Royalton, Middleburg Hts, Rocky River, Westlake, etc. I'm sure plenty availabe.

    http://www.homes.com...3&total_baths=2

    http://www.homes.com/rentals/OH/City/WESTLAKE/?beds=3&total_baths=2

    Thanks for the info man/woman, means a lot my my family and I!

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Strongsville is nice. Nice mall, good schools (except the teachers are on strike now). North Royalton is also nice, not real far from Lorain. I wouldn't rent in Lorain. Look up realtors for Strongsville, North Royalton, Middleburg Hts, Rocky River, Westlake, etc. I'm sure plenty availabe.

    http://www.homes.com...3&total_baths=2

    http://www.homes.com/rentals/OH/City/WESTLAKE/?beds=3&total_baths=2

    Thanks for the info man/woman, means a lot my my family and I!

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @cambridgeho said:

    Thanks for the info man/woman, means a lot my my family and I!

    Retired USN. My wife and I moved here after I retired. Have any questions ask.

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Man/women, die hard is about man as it gets, woo.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Rent in Amherst. It's nice and its close. Blue ribbon schools. Strongsville is about 45 minutes drive from Lorain. Avon is also close and nice.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by The Cysko Kid
    #7

    All those places diehard mentioned are 30-45 minutes drive minimum, with traffic. If you choose one of them, though, the good thing is you'll be driving opposite of the worst traffic both ways.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #8

    There's actually very nice areas of Lorain, but by and large its ghetto-y.