Skip to content

House Hunting

Barber Shop Talk
8 4 677
  • Hello everyone, I am going to be transferred to Lorain oh this summer. However everyone I talked to said not to rent there. I am asking if any of you have or know of any rentals that will be available the 2nd week in June to let me know please! I would like to live within 30 miles of Lorain, and have at least 3 bedrooms. So anything east or south east would be great for my family and I. Thank you anyone that is willing to help!

  • Hello everyone, I am going to be transferred to Lorain oh this summer. However everyone I talked to said not to rent there. I am asking if any of you have or know of any rentals that will be available the 2nd week in June to let me know please! I would like to live within 30 miles of Lorain, and have at least 3 bedrooms. So anything east or south east would be great for my family and I. Thank you anyone that is willing to help!

    @cambridgeho said:

    Hello everyone, I am going to be transferred to Lorain oh this summer. However everyone I talked to said not to rent there. I am asking if any of you have or know of any rentals that will be available the 2nd week in June to let me know please! I would like to live within 30 miles of Lorain, and have at least 3 bedrooms. So anything east or south east would be great for my family and I. Thank you anyone that is willing to help!

    Strongsville is nice. Nice mall, good schools (except the teachers are on strike now). North Royalton is also nice, not real far from Lorain. I wouldn't rent in Lorain. Look up realtors for Strongsville, North Royalton, Middleburg Hts, Rocky River, Westlake, etc. I'm sure plenty availabe.

    http://www.homes.com...3&total_baths=2

    http://www.homes.com/rentals/OH/City/WESTLAKE/?beds=3&total_baths=2

  • @cambridgeho said:

    Hello everyone, I am going to be transferred to Lorain oh this summer. However everyone I talked to said not to rent there. I am asking if any of you have or know of any rentals that will be available the 2nd week in June to let me know please! I would like to live within 30 miles of Lorain, and have at least 3 bedrooms. So anything east or south east would be great for my family and I. Thank you anyone that is willing to help!

    Strongsville is nice. Nice mall, good schools (except the teachers are on strike now). North Royalton is also nice, not real far from Lorain. I wouldn't rent in Lorain. Look up realtors for Strongsville, North Royalton, Middleburg Hts, Rocky River, Westlake, etc. I'm sure plenty availabe.

    http://www.homes.com...3&total_baths=2

    http://www.homes.com/rentals/OH/City/WESTLAKE/?beds=3&total_baths=2

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Strongsville is nice. Nice mall, good schools (except the teachers are on strike now). North Royalton is also nice, not real far from Lorain. I wouldn't rent in Lorain. Look up realtors for Strongsville, North Royalton, Middleburg Hts, Rocky River, Westlake, etc. I'm sure plenty availabe.

    http://www.homes.com...3&total_baths=2

    http://www.homes.com/rentals/OH/City/WESTLAKE/?beds=3&total_baths=2

    Thanks for the info man/woman, means a lot my my family and I!

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Strongsville is nice. Nice mall, good schools (except the teachers are on strike now). North Royalton is also nice, not real far from Lorain. I wouldn't rent in Lorain. Look up realtors for Strongsville, North Royalton, Middleburg Hts, Rocky River, Westlake, etc. I'm sure plenty availabe.

    http://www.homes.com...3&total_baths=2

    http://www.homes.com/rentals/OH/City/WESTLAKE/?beds=3&total_baths=2

    Thanks for the info man/woman, means a lot my my family and I!

    @cambridgeho said:

    Thanks for the info man/woman, means a lot my my family and I!

    Retired USN. My wife and I moved here after I retired. Have any questions ask.

  • Man/women, die hard is about man as it gets, woo.

  • Rent in Amherst. It's nice and its close. Blue ribbon schools. Strongsville is about 45 minutes drive from Lorain. Avon is also close and nice.

  • All those places diehard mentioned are 30-45 minutes drive minimum, with traffic. If you choose one of them, though, the good thing is you'll be driving opposite of the worst traffic both ways.

  • There's actually very nice areas of Lorain, but by and large its ghetto-y.