Free Agents
-
I can't believe the Chargers' "restriction" on Danario won't require anyone to give them draft pick compensation. I'd snap up Alexander in a heartbeat.. all we have to do is outbid the Chargers for his signature.
It's because he was undrafted. The low round tender corresponds with whatever round they were drafted in.
It's because he was undrafted. The low round tender corresponds with whatever round they were drafted in.
Yes - and that's only a concern with the lowest tier of the tender. I can't believe SD tendered their best WR from last season only a 1.26M contract. The tender tier corresponds to the pick the next team would have to pay them to sign the RFA.. first, second, or original draft round.. as well as the salary of the next year.
-
I'm stunned about the Chargers and Danario. He played the last 10 games and put up like 670 and 7 TDs. For the first time since he was 5 (exaggerating) he won't have any surgery in the offseason, says he feels great. Alo compares him to Josh Gordon, similar guys. Norv certainly knows him well.
I'd snap that kid up in a New York minute. Get him, Vasquez, and Brandon Myers and the offense looks fantastic.
-
Captain Munnerlyn and Dannell Ellerbe now in the mix. It's official, I have a chub.
-
I'd like to say I came up with this on my own... but rumor has it the Browns are calling agents for every CB on the market (well, all the good ones under 27). And they like Avril over Kruger. And they like Julian Edelman.
I'd like to say I came up with this on my own... but rumor has it the Browns are calling agents for every CB on the market (well, all the good ones under 27). And they like Avril over Kruger. And they like Julian Edelman.
They should be calling the agents of every CB on the market. The FA market is probably where they are going to get a starter opposite Haden, rather than the draft. I don't think they want to take the chance that Milliner will be there with the #6 pick. He is the only prime CB choice in the first round, where they will have options at DE or OLB. So, to have a sure thing, the will likely go FA with the CB position. Browns have Skine and Trevin Wade, but I think they see them as nickel and backups.
-
Im gonna laugh when Farmer starts bringing garbage from KC here to play...this franchise is a joke anymore
-
KC's defensive talent was pretty good. They had 5 pro bowlers on that D. It was their offense, particularly QB that sucked swamp water.
I am taking bets, they will be a playoff team next year.
-
News today: They're going after Munnerlyn and Cook.
Also, Gamble retired, he's no longer an option at CB.
Munnerlyn.. meh. He didn't start this past year until Gamble got injured. You could do worse as a #2 CB. If we're going to avoid the top-ranked FA CB's, I'd like to see them go after Houston or Cox.
I've had Jared Cook for 2 weeks in fantasy for the past 2 seasons - until I realized Locker wouldn't start for the Browns.
-
Jared Cook is a freak athletically, but his production hasn't matched his potential.
On a side note, both Munnerlyn and Cook were teammates at S.Carolina.
-
A couple more rumors out there about the Browns looking for a defensive end and a couple candidates.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login