Greetings - First Time Poster
-
i agree...we need to win..its way past time....nice to have you back
-
When Stan shows back up on the board, you know the Browns are going
to be exciting this next season !
-
-
What is with the 10 year old?
-
I do plan on going to most home games this year. It has been tough in the past with getting time off from work and what not but now with a lot of older guys getting a forced retirement gave me some choice on when I can take days off. But who would want to drive 3 hours to see a team you love have a hard time just to get 3 points? I agree Stan it is win or shut up. Nothing else matters.
-
-
Hey Stan, welcome back. I'm with you on this one. Better see some DRAMATIC improvement this year, I can't take much more.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login