Will The Browns Screw This Up?
-
Zombo said:
How is Derek Anderson still unsigned?
Z
not for nothing but they had a list of FA QBs available on bill polian's list and DA was number one.
not shitting you.
-
Zombo said:
How is Derek Anderson still unsigned?
Z
not for nothing but they had a list of FA QBs available on bill polian's list and DA was number one.
not shitting you.
not for nothing but they had a list of FA QBs available on bill polian's list and DA was number one.
not shitting you.
It's not a surprise actually. How many QB's are out there as Free Agents right now? Ryan Fitzpatrick is available now I guess but he didn't exactly tear it up once he got his huge contract. I wouldn't really mind bringing either one of them in to compete with Weeden for the job next season.
I heard this one today and it makes sense...Cassell goes back to New England and then NE trades Mallett. I wouldn't give NE much of anything for a guy who hasn't played but it's an interesting thought.
-
not for nothing but they had a list of FA QBs available on bill polian's list and DA was number one.
not shitting you.
It's not a surprise actually. How many QB's are out there as Free Agents right now? Ryan Fitzpatrick is available now I guess but he didn't exactly tear it up once he got his huge contract. I wouldn't really mind bringing either one of them in to compete with Weeden for the job next season.
I heard this one today and it makes sense...Cassell goes back to New England and then NE trades Mallett. I wouldn't give NE much of anything for a guy who hasn't played but it's an interesting thought.
It's not a surprise actually. How many QB's are out there as Free Agents right now? Ryan Fitzpatrick is available now I guess but he didn't exactly tear it up once he got his huge contract. I wouldn't really mind bringing either one of them in to compete with Weeden for the job next season.
I heard this one today and it makes sense...Cassell goes back to New England and then NE trades Mallett. I wouldn't give NE much of anything for a guy who hasn't played but it's an interesting thought.
If they brought in someone to be the new backup, in my mind the trade value of Mallet drops. If they were going to move him they would need to do it before the fact, otherwise have to stick with losing value on drafting him in the first place.
-
Mallet can stay the third or 4th stringer in NE. If NE proposes to bring back Cassell that means that he has learned that Mallet is dumber than a box of rocks and any attempts to trade him are just their way of trying to find a fish stupid enough to swallow the bait.
The question is: is Lombardi that fish.
-
Mallet can stay the third or 4th stringer in NE. If NE proposes to bring back Cassell that means that he has learned that Mallet is dumber than a box of rocks and any attempts to trade him are just their way of trying to find a fish stupid enough to swallow the bait.
The question is: is Lombardi that fish.
Mallet can stay the third or 4th stringer in NE. If NE proposes to bring back Cassell that means that he has learned that Mallet is dumber than a box of rocks and any attempts to trade him are just their way of trying to find a fish stupid enough to swallow the bait.
The question is: is Lombardi that fish.
Of course he is.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login