Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Baltimore Cuts Another

Baltimore Cuts Another

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
9 Posts 6 Posters 808 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Erie Dawg Erie DawgE
    • 2k Posts
    • 74 Reputation
    Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by Erie Dawg
    #1

    Safety Bernard Pollard.

    Another db in a watered down market.

    The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Erie DawgE Erie Dawg

      Safety Bernard Pollard.

      Another db in a watered down market.

      The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
      • 57k Posts
      • 4k Reputation
      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @erie-dawg said:

      Safety Bernard Pollard.

      Another db in a watered down market.

      They cut him? I mean, I thought he was like their best DB. Not Ed Reed in his prime, but better than the current Ed Reed. Or was I being fooled simply by the fact that he made a few big plays?

      bigbaddawgjrB 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Erie Dawg Erie DawgE
        • 2k Posts
        • 74 Reputation
        Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
        #3
        http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-baltimore-ravens-release-bernard-pollard-20130313,0,3298908.story
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • The GipperT The Gipper

          @erie-dawg said:

          Safety Bernard Pollard.

          Another db in a watered down market.

          They cut him? I mean, I thought he was like their best DB. Not Ed Reed in his prime, but better than the current Ed Reed. Or was I being fooled simply by the fact that he made a few big plays?

          bigbaddawgjr bigbaddawgjrB
          • 221 Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          bigbaddawgjrB bigbaddawgjr wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @the-gipper said:

          They cut him? I mean, I thought he was like their best DB. Not Ed Reed in his prime, but better than the current Ed Reed. Or was I being fooled simply by the fact that he made a few big plays?

          could he play beside TJ? If so I hope we get him. He has to be younger then REED.

          *** GO DAWGS , GO BUCKS , GO CAVS, and GO INDIANS *** *** BUCKEYE's RULE *** *** STEELERS STILL SUCk, and SO DOES OUR GOVERNMENT ***
          hoortaH 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Zombo Z
            • 8k Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
            #5

            He's the dude that always injures Tom Brady.

            Jets should grab him.

            Zombo

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Erie Dawg Erie DawgE
              • 2k Posts
              • 74 Reputation
              Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Talk about having your roster gutted but I tell ya if the ravens can still make the playoffs next year ozzie is the best GM ever.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • bigbaddawgjrB bigbaddawgjr

                @the-gipper said:

                They cut him? I mean, I thought he was like their best DB. Not Ed Reed in his prime, but better than the current Ed Reed. Or was I being fooled simply by the fact that he made a few big plays?

                could he play beside TJ? If so I hope we get him. He has to be younger then REED.

                hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 20k Posts
                • 5k Reputation
                hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
                #7

                @bigbaddawgjr said:

                could he play beside TJ? If so I hope we get him. He has to be younger then REED.

                Same question I have- the guy is under 30, we raid the Ratbirds again, and he probably won't command stupid money. Flacco had better be able to put up 30 points a game, or the Ravens won't win many- the way their defense is being dismantled.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Harry Buffalo Harry BuffaloH
                  • 3k Posts
                  • 241 Reputation
                  Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Next year I am going to be mad if they switch the FA date. Teaching while having OGTs in the morning and then running on a 2 hour delay schedule the rest of the day is really opening up room to check for Browns signings.

                  Ruining threads since 1897.
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Erie Dawg Erie DawgE
                    • 2k Posts
                    • 74 Reputation
                    Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    It appears there is some interest between the texans and ed reed.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    Theme
                    • System
                    • Light
                    • Dark
                    The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                    The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Forums
                    • Recent
                    • Popular
                    • Users
                    • Donate