Jim Brown
-
Mike screwed the pooch on that and Jimmy is now the poster child for Rogers Image scam . We will all pay a tax in are potato chips and beer prices . Jimmy Brown is no saint but ,100.000 a year grift on the browns to keep His mouth shut may be to costly for mike but , Jimmy haslem may see this as a deal .
This is going to turn out like that horrible Marlins scene of Mohammad ali being pushed out in his wheel chair , While shaking and boobing . So they can use that Image in The Marlins ORG.
Don't get me wrong I love Jimmy Brown and his Punch a feminist in her face Mentality . But Using him way after his expiration date is unfair.
All I came away with here is "shaking and boobing".
Zombo
Zombo said:
All I came away with here is "shaking and boobing".
Zombo
I stopped at ,100.000 a year grift
-
Mike screwed the pooch on that and Jimmy is now the poster child for Rogers Image scam . We will all pay a tax in are potato chips and beer prices . Jimmy Brown is no saint but ,100.000 a year grift on the browns to keep His mouth shut may be to costly for mike but , Jimmy haslem may see this as a deal .
This is going to turn out like that horrible Marlins scene of Mohammad ali being pushed out in his wheel chair , While shaking and boobing . So they can use that Image in The Marlins ORG.
Don't get me wrong I love Jimmy Brown and his Punch a feminist in her face Mentality . But Using him way after his expiration date is unfair.
All I came away with here is "shaking and boobing".
Zombo
-
Zombo said:
All I came away with here is "shaking and boobing".
Zombo
Next Time Ill write it in Ebonics so you can understand .Get off my Leg Retard .
-
Zombo said:
I think it was in Ebonics. No wait, in Ebonics there are some complete thoughts, punctuation and phrases. You haven't typed any of those yet. Maybe you are typing in Whitetrashoxycontinics.
Zombo
7000 members I doubt it , With a dickweed like you on the page . I think you may have 20 with 6980 people who have found other pages . What I can see is Maybe ten guys that put up with you 4 minions and you the The punk That reads at a 5th grade level that nobody wants to deal with .
-
Zombo said:
I think it was in Ebonics. No wait, in Ebonics there are some complete thoughts, punctuation and phrases. You haven't typed any of those yet. Maybe you are typing in Whitetrashoxycontinics.
Zombo
7000 members I doubt it , With a dickweed like you on the page . I think you may have 20 with 6980 people who have found other pages . What I can see is Maybe ten guys that put up with you 4 minions and you the The punk That reads at a 5th grade level that nobody wants to deal with .
7000 members I doubt it , With a dickweed like you on the page . I think you may have 20 with 6980 people who have found other pages . What I can see is Maybe ten guys that put up with you 4 minions and you the The punk That reads at a 5th grade level that nobody wants to deal with .
You haven't posted one sensible, coherent thought yet. In numerous tries. So if I'm scaring you off ... good.
Zombo
-
Zombo said:
I think it was in Ebonics. No wait, in Ebonics there are some complete thoughts, punctuation and phrases. You haven't typed any of those yet. Maybe you are typing in Whitetrashoxycontinics.
Zombo
7000 members I doubt it , With a dickweed like you on the page . I think you may have 20 with 6980 people who have found other pages . What I can see is Maybe ten guys that put up with you 4 minions and you the The punk That reads at a 5th grade level that nobody wants to deal with .
you the The punk That reads at a 5th grade level that nobody wants to deal with .
Cut the arrogance - nobody cares who you think you are. It's your job to clearly communicate your ideas.
Instead of trying to insult other people, focus on being coherent.
I have no idea what you're even trying to say.. because your posts are utterly incomprehensible.
-
It's like The Iron Sheik buttfucked Borat and they made a fat-tongued baby.
-
It's like The Iron Sheik buttfucked Borat and they made a fat-tongued baby.
It's like The Iron Sheik buttfucked Borat and they made a fat-tongued baby.
That's really disturbing...but damn funny.
-
Jim Brown is a douche.
Awesome football player but still a douche
-
Jim Brown is a douche.
Awesome football player but still a douche
Jim Brown is a douche.
Awesome football player but still a douche
+1000
-
I think after laughing hysterically at every Joeb post and all of the amazing replies I am starting to understand the incoherent. Let me try to translate this for the rest of you who use American English as your first language and who sometime in your life learned how to spell, punctuate and express yourselves at least decently.
His Post:
Mike screwed the pooch on that and Jimmy is now the poster child for Rogers Image scam . We will all pay a tax in are potato chips and beer prices . Jimmy Brown is no saint but ,100.000 a year grift on the browns to keep His mouth shut may be to costly for mike but , Jimmy haslem may see this as a deal .
This is going to turn out like that horrible Marlins scene of Mohammad ali being pushed out in his wheel chair , While shaking and boobing . So they can use that Image in The Marlins ORG.
Don't get me wrong I love Jimmy Brown and his Punch a feminist in her face Mentality . But Using him way after his expiration date is unfair.
Translation:
Holmgren screwed up by pushing Jim Brown out now Jimmy Haslam is paying for Roger Goodell's image scam(Having Jim Brown for people to cheer for helps sell tickets etc....and Goodell encourages this.) We are going to all have to pay more to enjoy the Browns now because we are paying Jim Brown to do nothing. We really just don't want him causing trouble and talking too much so we are paying him. Jim Brown is getting so old though that this is going to end as a disgrace to the city and the organization, just like the Marlin's wheeling out Mohammad Ali after he was reduced to shaking and Bobbing (BOOBING). LOL. Jim Brown is too old to have around the organization. But Joeb loves Jim Brown's punch a woman her face mentality.
Ok, How do you think I did?
I tried really hard but I still don't get why he said that Holmgren screwed up by pushing Jim Brown out if he is going to turn around and say that Jim Brown is too old to have around. So even though I translated, I guess it still doesn't make sense.

-
Jim's title was a consultant to the organization. Mike felt he wasn't worth the money.
-
Hall of Famer Jim Brown Back With Browns
By TOM WITHERS AP Sports WriterCLEVELAND May 28, 2013 (AP)Hall of Fame running back Jim Brown is rejoining the Cleveland Browns in an official capacity.
The former star running back will have an unspecified job with the Browns, the NFL team he played for from 1957-65. Browns owner Jimmy Haslam will introduce Brown during a news conference Wednesday at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Brown previously worked as a senior adviser with the Browns. His role was eliminated by former team president Mike Holmgren. Brown had been estranged from the team for a few years, but returned to play in an alumni golf outing last summer and met with Haslam, who had just bought the team from Randy Lerner.
Brown spoke then about his desire to work again with the team.
He is the team's career rushing leader with 12,312 yards and 106 touchdowns.
-
I think after laughing hysterically at every Joeb post and all of the amazing replies I am starting to understand the incoherent. Let me try to translate this for the rest of you who use American English as your first language and who sometime in your life learned how to spell, punctuate and express yourselves at least decently.
His Post:
Mike screwed the pooch on that and Jimmy is now the poster child for Rogers Image scam . We will all pay a tax in are potato chips and beer prices . Jimmy Brown is no saint but ,100.000 a year grift on the browns to keep His mouth shut may be to costly for mike but , Jimmy haslem may see this as a deal .
This is going to turn out like that horrible Marlins scene of Mohammad ali being pushed out in his wheel chair , While shaking and boobing . So they can use that Image in The Marlins ORG.
Don't get me wrong I love Jimmy Brown and his Punch a feminist in her face Mentality . But Using him way after his expiration date is unfair.
Translation:
Holmgren screwed up by pushing Jim Brown out now Jimmy Haslam is paying for Roger Goodell's image scam(Having Jim Brown for people to cheer for helps sell tickets etc....and Goodell encourages this.) We are going to all have to pay more to enjoy the Browns now because we are paying Jim Brown to do nothing. We really just don't want him causing trouble and talking too much so we are paying him. Jim Brown is getting so old though that this is going to end as a disgrace to the city and the organization, just like the Marlin's wheeling out Mohammad Ali after he was reduced to shaking and Bobbing (BOOBING). LOL. Jim Brown is too old to have around the organization. But Joeb loves Jim Brown's punch a woman her face mentality.
Ok, How do you think I did?
I tried really hard but I still don't get why he said that Holmgren screwed up by pushing Jim Brown out if he is going to turn around and say that Jim Brown is too old to have around. So even though I translated, I guess it still doesn't make sense.

I think after laughing hysterically at every Joeb post and all of the amazing replies I am starting to understand the incoherent. Let me try to translate this for the rest of you who use American English as your first language and who sometime in your life learned how to spell, punctuate and express yourselves at least decently.
His Post:
Mike screwed the pooch on that and Jimmy is now the poster child for Rogers Image scam . We will all pay a tax in are potato chips and beer prices . Jimmy Brown is no saint but ,100.000 a year grift on the browns to keep His mouth shut may be to costly for mike but , Jimmy haslem may see this as a deal .
This is going to turn out like that horrible Marlins scene of Mohammad ali being pushed out in his wheel chair , While shaking and boobing . So they can use that Image in The Marlins ORG.
Don't get me wrong I love Jimmy Brown and his Punch a feminist in her face Mentality . But Using him way after his expiration date is unfair.
Translation:
Holmgren screwed up by pushing Jim Brown out now Jimmy Haslam is paying for Roger Goodell's image scam(Having Jim Brown for people to cheer for helps sell tickets etc....and Goodell encourages this.) We are going to all have to pay more to enjoy the Browns now because we are paying Jim Brown to do nothing. We really just don't want him causing trouble and talking too much so we are paying him. Jim Brown is getting so old though that this is going to end as a disgrace to the city and the organization, just like the Marlin's wheeling out Mohammad Ali after he was reduced to shaking and Bobbing (BOOBING). LOL. Jim Brown is too old to have around the organization. But Joeb loves Jim Brown's punch a woman her face mentality.
Ok, How do you think I did?
I tried really hard but I still don't get why he said that Holmgren screwed up by pushing Jim Brown out if he is going to turn around and say that Jim Brown is too old to have around. So even though I translated, I guess it still doesn't make sense.

That's pretty well what I took away from it.
-
Holy necropost, batman.
Please let this abortion of a thread die the gruesome death it deserves.
-


The Direct TV Genie is smokin' hot
-
-
It seems Haslem is trying, or has made amends with Jim Brown, in which fat ass Holmgren basically broke ties with him during his reign.
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/3/20/4127192/jimmy-haslam-jim-brown-position-browns
It seems Haslem is trying, or has made amends with Jim Brown, in which fat ass Holmgren basically broke ties with him during his reign.
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/3/20/4127192/jimmy-haslam-jim-brown-position-browns
Nothing wrong with Brown's return. He probably needs the money. I wonder how many players ever saw tape of Brown playing?
-
It seems Haslem is trying, or has made amends with Jim Brown, in which fat ass Holmgren basically broke ties with him during his reign.
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/3/20/4127192/jimmy-haslam-jim-brown-position-browns
Nothing wrong with Brown's return. He probably needs the money. I wonder how many players ever saw tape of Brown playing?
Skeptical2013 said:
Nothing wrong with Brown's return. He probably needs the money. I wonder how many players ever saw tape of Brown playing?
Here is some tape of JB playing:
-
Jim Brown did not have the longest career in history...and he has been eclipsed in total rushing yards by guys that had much longer careers, but what Jim Brown did have were the most "Great Years" in history.
I have referred a number of times to the Pro-Football-References Career Average and Annual Average statistic....a cybermetric stat that purports to boil down a player's production/performance over a career or a year to a single number. With this number you can supposedly compare offensive and defensive players and skill and non-skill players to each other.
For the "Annual Average" statistic, anyone getting a score of 20 in a single year can be considered to have had a "great year". Here are the players who, in their careers obtained the most 20 scores:
. (note....this statistic was only kept from 1950 onward):
Jim Brown....5 years
Carl Eller...3 years
Alan Page...3 years
Steve Young...3 years
Emmitt Smith...3 years
Edgerrin James...3 years
Marshall Faulk...3 years
Jerry Rice...2 years
Derrick Brooks...2 years
Tom Brady...2 years
Ron Yary...2 years
Lem Barney...2 years
Jim Taylor...2 years
Len Ford...2 years
no one else had more than one year of a 20+ score.
A few notables:
Elway, none
Montana, none
Barry Sanders, 1
OJ Simpson, 1
Ergo...the conclusion that Jim Brown may have been the greatest, most productive player in NFL history is born out in this statistic...in that, no he didn't have more years than anyone, just more better years.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login