Cavs Blow It!
-
We can factor in key injuries, but that doesn't change the fact we couldn't hold a 27 point lead. When I was able to tune in, the Heat was up by 4 in the 4th quarter. Without seeing how the lead was lost, I can just about guess....1) the Cavs started gunning poor shots after using maybe 5-10 seconds off the shot clock, & 2) Miami was getting open looks at 3 pointers. I like Scott, but if those 2 things happened, early timeouts & replacements needed to happen. I think the team lacks discipline. They need to utilize the clock & move the ball better when they have a lead. I understand we have a lot of young players, but you need to win those games with a lead like that.
Mike
-
We can factor in key injuries, but that doesn't change the fact we couldn't hold a 27 point lead. When I was able to tune in, the Heat was up by 4 in the 4th quarter. Without seeing how the lead was lost, I can just about guess....1) the Cavs started gunning poor shots after using maybe 5-10 seconds off the shot clock, & 2) Miami was getting open looks at 3 pointers. I like Scott, but if those 2 things happened, early timeouts & replacements needed to happen. I think the team lacks discipline. They need to utilize the clock & move the ball better when they have a lead. I understand we have a lot of young players, but you need to win those games with a lead like that.
Mike
We can factor in key injuries, but that doesn't change the fact we couldn't hold a 27 point lead. When I was able to tune in, the Heat was up by 4 in the 4th quarter. Without seeing how the lead was lost, I can just about guess....1) the Cavs started gunning poor shots after using maybe 5-10 seconds off the shot clock, & 2) Miami was getting open looks at 3 pointers. I like Scott, but if those 2 things happened, early timeouts & replacements needed to happen. I think the team lacks discipline. They need to utilize the clock & move the ball better when they have a lead. I understand we have a lot of young players, but you need to win those games with a lead like that.
Mike
I agree. I think Scott's time is up. A good coach doesn't allow this on his own court! And the thing about it, this is the 3rd time it's happened. I'm sure other teams have lost big leads during the season(even really good teams), but 3 time in a year?? The lack of discipline on this team is awful. And his after game press conference was a joke! They played hard, blah, blah, blah .... if I would have wanted this team to win just one game this would have been it. And the excuse of injuries, lack of talent etc. is bogus. They had 27 point lead. If they had the ability to do have that big of lead, then they should have won that game!
-
I think we should shut Kyrie and Dion down for the season. Tank for a better pick. I want Noel. Maybe put him down for next season if he isn't 100%. This will get us a better pick for next year to get Wiggins or Jabari Parker. I know I'm dreaming here but if this happens, we would be set!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login