Skip to content

Ravens Can't Open The Season At Home

The Browns Board
16 7 1.0k
  • @browns149 said:

    why isn't it FIELD instead of STADIUM? It would sound much better IMO

    Its hallowed ground.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @erie-dawg said:

    Its hallowed ground.

    I guess. But it's not the same building

  • @erie-dawg said:

    Its hallowed ground.

    I guess. But it's not the same building

    Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @browns149 said:

    I guess. But it's not the same building

    Sure it is.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I have season tickets to the NEW building, and my MOM had tickets to the OLD building....................THEY ARE NOWHERE NEAR THE SAME BUILDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • I have season tickets to the NEW building, and my MOM had tickets to the OLD building....................THEY ARE NOWHERE NEAR THE SAME BUILDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @browns149 said:

    I have season tickets to the NEW building, and my MOM had tickets to the OLD building....................THEY ARE NOWHERE NEAR THE SAME BUILDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    But you were talking about the new one

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Like I said, the new place should be called "First Energy FIELD" not stadium. It is NOT the same as the old STADIUM

  • Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by Erie Dawg
    #8

  • H Hunt Daddy wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I hate the Ravens more than AIDS, but this is dirty. The Super Bowl Champ needs to ALWAYS kick the season off and ALWAYS be at home. Fuck the Orioles. Dear god, I just sympathized for the Ravens. Well guys it was nice knowing you, but my life is over. Fuck.

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #10

    It's going to rain cats and dogs that day now..just wait and see and the Orioles game will be rained out.

  • I hate the Ravens more than AIDS, but this is dirty. The Super Bowl Champ needs to ALWAYS kick the season off and ALWAYS be at home. Fuck the Orioles. Dear god, I just sympathized for the Ravens. Well guys it was nice knowing you, but my life is over. Fuck.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by Browns149
    #11

    @hunt-daddy said:

    I hate the Ravens more than AIDS, but this is dirty. The Super Bowl Champ needs to ALWAYS kick the season off and ALWAYS be at home. Fuck the Orioles. Dear god, I just sympathized for the Ravens. Well guys it was nice knowing you, but my life is over. Fuck.

    If you were under the influence.........no problem

    if you were sober............. you HAVE a problem!!!!!!!!!!!

  • @hunt-daddy said:

    I hate the Ravens more than AIDS, but this is dirty. The Super Bowl Champ needs to ALWAYS kick the season off and ALWAYS be at home. Fuck the Orioles. Dear god, I just sympathized for the Ravens. Well guys it was nice knowing you, but my life is over. Fuck.

    If you were under the influence.........no problem

    if you were sober............. you HAVE a problem!!!!!!!!!!!

    H Hunt Daddy wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @browns149 said:

    If you were under the influence.........no problem

    if you were sober............. you HAVE a problem!!!!!!!!!!!

    I've had a few drinks. so. Yes.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #13

    It'll be at Denver ... rematch, Peyton, etc ...

    If it is in Cleveland, I will walk to the game from Florida in a purple thong.

    Zombo

  • It'll be at Denver ... rematch, Peyton, etc ...

    If it is in Cleveland, I will walk to the game from Florida in a purple thong.

    Zombo

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Zombo said:

    It'll be at Denver ... rematch, Peyton, etc ...

    If it is in Cleveland, I will walk to the game from Florida in a purple thong.

    Zombo

    I PLEAD TO THE NFL...................... NOT HERE IN CLEVELAND

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by MLD Woody
    #15

    Ugh... baseball.

    Just go away

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Who cares..I hate the ratbirds.