Skip to content

Browns And Raiders Interested In Kellen Winslow?

The Browns Board
13 10 765
  • I'm glad someone put a bullet in that one before it grew legs.

    Zombo

    B Browns57 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Zombo said:

    I'm glad someone put a bullet in that one before it grew legs.

    Zombo

    But this would have given me a good reason to wear my Winslow jersey!!! πŸ˜›

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Shoot, I would have loved to have him back. He was productive for us here as he went to the Probowl and then was traded. He went on to the Bucs to set records for them for a couple seasons. He jumped from Seahawks to Patriots and ask to be released a week later. He's still as young as Weeden and he'd be a good combo with Jordan Cameron. Oh well.

  • Shoot, I would have loved to have him back. He was productive for us here as he went to the Probowl and then was traded. He went on to the Bucs to set records for them for a couple seasons. He jumped from Seahawks to Patriots and ask to be released a week later. He's still as young as Weeden and he'd be a good combo with Jordan Cameron. Oh well.

    Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @poeticg said:

    Shoot, I would have loved to have him back. He was productive for us here as he went to the Probowl and then was traded. He went on to the Bucs to set records for them for a couple seasons. He jumped from Seahawks to Patriots and ask to be released a week later. He's still as young as Weeden and he'd be a good combo with Jordan Cameron. Oh well.

    Figures you would want him back. We traded him when his stock was high like successful clubs do. Not even the miracle surgeon Dr. James Andrews can fix them knees.

    K2 fucked up. He screwed himself out of a ton of money, fame, and records. Could of been great....

    Without looking him up do we still have TE Alex smith on the roster? He took over for whitey at FB. Can't see where all of these guys are fitting in at.

  • Shoot, I would have loved to have him back. He was productive for us here as he went to the Probowl and then was traded. He went on to the Bucs to set records for them for a couple seasons. He jumped from Seahawks to Patriots and ask to be released a week later. He's still as young as Weeden and he'd be a good combo with Jordan Cameron. Oh well.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @poeticg said:

    Shoot, I would have loved to have him back. He was productive for us here as he went to the Probowl and then was traded. He went on to the Bucs to set records for them for a couple seasons. He jumped from Seahawks to Patriots and ask to be released a week later. He's still as young as Weeden and he'd be a good combo with Jordan Cameron. Oh well.

    He may be young- but he has the knee of a 60 year old- he'll need replacement surgery in a few years. I predicted when the Browns traded him (I happen to know a guy with knowledge of how badly his knee is screwed up) he wouldn't last. Winslow is just talking himself up. Released by three teams, that should tell you all you need to know. While we're at it, I suppose we should bring in Brian Urlacher- he USED to be great too. πŸ™‚

  • Shoot, I would have loved to have him back. He was productive for us here as he went to the Probowl and then was traded. He went on to the Bucs to set records for them for a couple seasons. He jumped from Seahawks to Patriots and ask to be released a week later. He's still as young as Weeden and he'd be a good combo with Jordan Cameron. Oh well.

    B blowe wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @poeticg said:

    Shoot, I would have loved to have him back. He was productive for us here as he went to the Probowl and then was traded. He went on to the Bucs to set records for them for a couple seasons. He jumped from Seahawks to Patriots and ask to be released a week later. He's still as young as Weeden and he'd be a good combo with Jordan Cameron. Oh well.

    He is completely washed up. Why would you want him back?

  • @poeticg said:

    Shoot, I would have loved to have him back. He was productive for us here as he went to the Probowl and then was traded. He went on to the Bucs to set records for them for a couple seasons. He jumped from Seahawks to Patriots and ask to be released a week later. He's still as young as Weeden and he'd be a good combo with Jordan Cameron. Oh well.

    He is completely washed up. Why would you want him back?

    VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @blowe said:

    He is completely washed up. Why would you want him back?

    Because he's a troll. I'm guessing he's the alt of one of the regulars who just posts unpopular opinions about everything with the exception of Trent Richardson, in which case he performs the internet forum equivalent to the act of fellatio.

  • @blowe said:

    He is completely washed up. Why would you want him back?

    Because he's a troll. I'm guessing he's the alt of one of the regulars who just posts unpopular opinions about everything with the exception of Trent Richardson, in which case he performs the internet forum equivalent to the act of fellatio.

    PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by PoeticG
    #10

    @vaportrail said:

    Because he's a troll. I'm guessing he's the alt of one of the regulars who just posts unpopular opinions about everything with the exception of Trent Richardson, in which case he performs the internet forum equivalent to the act of fellatio.

    Winslow is washed up huh? That's the same exact vomit statement that I heard when we first traded him to the bucs. What did he do? Only lead the team in receptions for three years running while we struggled to catch a fucking ten yard pass. You're the kind of person who ONLY goes along with the popular vote as to not stand out because you're a fucking sheep. So what, I like McCoy over Weeden and think Richardson was worth every bit of the third pick of the draft. I also think that Winslow would be a legit weapon over the other TE options we're going into camp with so far, so fucking what, blow me.

    ...I suppose you're tiny sheep brain is so much smarter than Bill Belichick, huh? Because why would he bring Winslow in if he didn't think he was any good, or even give him a spot on the team? Huh smartass? BTW- Winslow asked to be let go, it's not like Bill thought he couldn't play. Now, why don't you try and compose an original thought on your own... or can't you hack it?

    FWIW, this is to vaginadrip- for being a douchebag.

  • @vaportrail said:

    Because he's a troll. I'm guessing he's the alt of one of the regulars who just posts unpopular opinions about everything with the exception of Trent Richardson, in which case he performs the internet forum equivalent to the act of fellatio.

    Winslow is washed up huh? That's the same exact vomit statement that I heard when we first traded him to the bucs. What did he do? Only lead the team in receptions for three years running while we struggled to catch a fucking ten yard pass. You're the kind of person who ONLY goes along with the popular vote as to not stand out because you're a fucking sheep. So what, I like McCoy over Weeden and think Richardson was worth every bit of the third pick of the draft. I also think that Winslow would be a legit weapon over the other TE options we're going into camp with so far, so fucking what, blow me.

    ...I suppose you're tiny sheep brain is so much smarter than Bill Belichick, huh? Because why would he bring Winslow in if he didn't think he was any good, or even give him a spot on the team? Huh smartass? BTW- Winslow asked to be let go, it's not like Bill thought he couldn't play. Now, why don't you try and compose an original thought on your own... or can't you hack it?

    FWIW, this is to vaginadrip- for being a douchebag.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @poeticg said:

    Winslow is washed up huh? That's the same exact vomit statement that I heard when we first traded him to the bucs. What did he do? Only lead the team in receptions for three years running while we struggled to catch a fucking ten yard pass. You're the kind of person who ONLY goes along with the popular vote as to not stand out because you're a fucking sheep. So what, I like McCoy over Weeden and think Richardson was worth every bit of the third pick of the draft. I also think that Winslow would be a legit weapon over the other TE options we're going into camp with so far, so fucking what, blow me.

    ...I suppose you're tiny sheep brain is so much smarter than Bill Belichick, huh? Because why would he bring Winslow in if he didn't think he was any good, or even give him a spot on the team? Huh smartass? BTW- Winslow asked to be let go, it's not like Bill thought he couldn't play. Now, why don't you try and compose an original thought on your own... or can't you hack it?

    FWIW, this is to vaginadrip- for being a douchebag.

    Yes, Winslow did ask to be let go, because he wasn't performing and knew he couldn't play. His days are over.

  • USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #12

    That was his last attempt to play. Who wants a quitter?

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #13

    I think he's washed up as well. The injuries have taken their toll on him in my opinion. But, if it's a non guarenteed, incentive based contract it wouldn't hurt to bring him in to camp and see if he's got anything left in the tank.

    He did have some solid years for us and then a few good years in Tampa.