Skip to content

The One Player You Want

The Browns Board
54 29 3.1k
  • There is a cheaper option other than Austin

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @mld-woody said:

    There is a cheaper option other than Austin

    Yes, his teammate a WVU, Steadman Bailey.

  • jarvis jones blew at his pro day. trade down take warmack and get mathieu in the third.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @miktoxic said:

    jarvis jones blew at his pro day. trade down take warmack and get mathieu in the third.

    Or, if they do the trade down, they could get Barkevious Mingo or Warmack or X. Rhodes.

  • @miktoxic said:

    jarvis jones blew at his pro day. trade down take warmack and get mathieu in the third.

    Or, if they do the trade down, they could get Barkevious Mingo or Warmack or X. Rhodes.

    slimdawgS slimdawg wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @the-gipper said:

    Or, if they do the trade down, they could get Barkevious Mingo or Warmack or X. Rhodes.

    I think that would be a lot of peoples dream scenario.

    My guy would be Dion Jordan. He's being compared to Aldon Smith in S.F. I mean c'mon who wouldn't want that!

  • thenew23T thenew23 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Dee Milliner... He and Haden become INT machines with an improved pass-rush. He creates a dominant D, on paper.

  • S Suck Job wrote on last edited by
    #30

    If I was a Browns fan, it would be Geno so they could finally get a average QB. For my team, I want them to get Chance Warmack. But they won't...

  • SuomiS Suomi wrote on last edited by
    #31

    Assuming no trade-down I'd want Ansah . Freakish speed for his size...and his size is large. In two years he could be a pure menace.

    There's a lot of reasons why Dee Milliner is the right pick. But to have both starting outside CB's contracts up at the same time (Haden's would be up when Milliner's contract ends) probably would keep Banner up at night. So no-go here. If no Grimes in free agency it's Bademosi at #2 CB or whoever is picked in the 3rd round.

  • If I was a Browns fan, it would be Geno so they could finally get a average QB. For my team, I want them to get Chance Warmack. But they won't...

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #32

    Browns Suck said:

    If I was a Browns fan, it would be Geno so they could finally get a average QB. For my team, I want them to get Chance Warmack. But they won't...

    and who might your team be? with a username of 'browns suck' i take it either you're a stooler or ratbird fan.

    either way who cares what you want for 'your' team? this is a browns forum.

  • Browns Suck said:

    If I was a Browns fan, it would be Geno so they could finally get a average QB. For my team, I want them to get Chance Warmack. But they won't...

    and who might your team be? with a username of 'browns suck' i take it either you're a stooler or ratbird fan.

    either way who cares what you want for 'your' team? this is a browns forum.

    S Suck Job wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @miktoxic said:

    and who might your team be? with a username of 'browns suck' i take it either you're a stooler or ratbird fan.

    either way who cares what you want for 'your' team? this is a browns forum.

    Steelers fans are annoying. And not a fan of any AFC team. I'm just here because no one said I couldn't be. My name is "Browns Suck" not because I'm a hater, because I'm a realist...

  • @miktoxic said:

    and who might your team be? with a username of 'browns suck' i take it either you're a stooler or ratbird fan.

    either way who cares what you want for 'your' team? this is a browns forum.

    Steelers fans are annoying. And not a fan of any AFC team. I'm just here because no one said I couldn't be. My name is "Browns Suck" not because I'm a hater, because I'm a realist...

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #34

    Browns Suck said:

    Steelers fans are annoying. And not a fan of any AFC team. I'm just here because no one said I couldn't be. My name is "Browns Suck" not because I'm a hater, because I'm a realist...

    smart way to go through life. go in a room and and get everyone to hate you.

    what did they vote you in high school (that's if you are even in high school yet) 'most likely to annoy'?

  • Browns Suck said:

    Steelers fans are annoying. And not a fan of any AFC team. I'm just here because no one said I couldn't be. My name is "Browns Suck" not because I'm a hater, because I'm a realist...

    smart way to go through life. go in a room and and get everyone to hate you.

    what did they vote you in high school (that's if you are even in high school yet) 'most likely to annoy'?

    S Suck Job wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @miktoxic said:

    smart way to go through life. go in a room and and get everyone to hate you.

    what did they vote you in high school (that's if you are even in high school yet) 'most likely to annoy'?

    Lol why all the hate? I didn't attack you.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #36

    not trying to hate. most people who root for other teams are very welcome here. they usually come on the week they play the browns and some are cool and some aren't.

    dude, maybe it's your username that might upset a browns fan. yes it might be based upon reality, but still it's like a slap in the face. you know what i mean?

    maybe change it to browns fuck and it would be cool.

  • not trying to hate. most people who root for other teams are very welcome here. they usually come on the week they play the browns and some are cool and some aren't.

    dude, maybe it's your username that might upset a browns fan. yes it might be based upon reality, but still it's like a slap in the face. you know what i mean?

    maybe change it to browns fuck and it would be cool.

    S Suck Job wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @miktoxic said:

    not trying to hate. most people who root for other teams are very welcome here. they usually come on the week they play the browns and some are cool and some aren't.

    dude, maybe it's your username that might upset a browns fan. yes it might be based upon reality, but still it's like a slap in the face. you know what i mean?

    maybe change it to browns fuck and it would be cool.

    Got it, Browns Fuck it is...

  • not trying to hate. most people who root for other teams are very welcome here. they usually come on the week they play the browns and some are cool and some aren't.

    dude, maybe it's your username that might upset a browns fan. yes it might be based upon reality, but still it's like a slap in the face. you know what i mean?

    maybe change it to browns fuck and it would be cool.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @miktoxic said:

    not trying to hate. most people who root for other teams are very welcome here. they usually come on the week they play the browns and some are cool and some aren't.

    dude, maybe it's your username that might upset a browns fan. yes it might be based upon reality, but still it's like a slap in the face. you know what i mean?

    nd

    maybe change it to browns fuck and it would be cool.

    Maybe his last name is Brown. It is one of the most common names out there. And perhaps he comes from a family with many prostitutes and homosexuals in it. Ergo, "Browns Suck" is simply his family motto. Did you ever give that some thought?

  • jarvis jones blew at his pro day. trade down take warmack and get mathieu in the third.

    PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @miktoxic said:

    jarvis jones blew at his pro day. trade down take warmack and get mathieu in the third.

    This is exactly the path I hope we take. It would make our defense so dang good it's scary. 😎

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #40

    Let's get Trey Burke

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #41

    All white WRs are Wes Welker as well

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @mike-h said:

    Wow....

    Austin is a couple of inches shorter but weighs the same as T Benjamin. He's much better built/more durable than TB. He is also a better route runner, accelerates quicker and is much, much better at catching a football.

    Comparing Travis Benjamin and Tavon Austin because they are both quick and short is ignorant.

    If the Browns stay 6: Tavon Austin

    If they trade: Xavier Rhodes

    Oh yeah, Tavon Austin at 6 overall... now there's a thought process we can get behind! 😵

  • P pvpanthers08 wrote on last edited by pvpanthers08
    #43

    Chance warmack

  • jarvis jones blew at his pro day. trade down take warmack and get mathieu in the third.

    P pvpanthers08 wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @miktoxic said:

    jarvis jones blew at his pro day. trade down take warmack and get mathieu in the third.

    Agree 100%

  • N njrp77 wrote on last edited by
    #45

    Warmack or Milliner