Ongoing 32 Person Mock Draft.
-
the first and second picks were traded and they had the honey badger picked ahead of millner... they all can be real people but that don't mean they aren't rere's. im gonna call that the dream mock draft too many people traded down and up in critical spots.
-
I will say this, just as unpredictable as the real draft. I don't think most of this will happen, but you never know.
-
What you are saying is that for this draft 32 yabos got together to do a mock draft, each taking a team, and this is what you came up with, right?
I have always thought that organizing something like that with the group here would be fun, but it has never been able to be pulled off logistically. Don't know if it could be done. Maybe someone could figure out a way. Someone would have to be named commissioner, and that person would have to assign teams to willing participants.
I might be willing to try if we had enough takers.
-
What you are saying is that for this draft 32 yabos got together to do a mock draft, each taking a team, and this is what you came up with, right?
I have always thought that organizing something like that with the group here would be fun, but it has never been able to be pulled off logistically. Don't know if it could be done. Maybe someone could figure out a way. Someone would have to be named commissioner, and that person would have to assign teams to willing participants.
I might be willing to try if we had enough takers.
What you are saying is that for this draft 32 yabos got together to do a mock draft, each taking a team, and this is what you came up with, right?
I have always thought that organizing something like that with the group here would be fun, but it has never been able to be pulled off logistically. Don't know if it could be done. Maybe someone could figure out a way. Someone would have to be named commissioner, and that person would have to assign teams to willing participants
I might be willing to try if we had enough takers.
Count me in I'll participate
-
I'll help

-
One person picks a team and you do a mock draft, I was Browns.
Thoughts on picks and future guys you would like to see targeted, I think we are doing four rounds.
Round 1
1. Arizona (From Kansas City) - - Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
2. Buffalo (From Jacksonville) - - Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
3. Oakland - - Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida
4. Philadelphia - - Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
5. Detroit - - Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU
6. Carolina(From Cleveland) - - Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah
7. Kansas City (From Arizona) - - Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma
8. Jacksonville (From Buffalo) -I - Dion Jordan, DE, Oregon
9. New York Jets - Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama
10. Tennessee - - Barkevious Mingo, DE, LSU
11. San Diego - - Jonathan Cooper, G, North Carolina
12. Miami - Tyrann Mathieu, CB, LSU
13. New York Jets(From Tampa Bay) -Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia
14. Cleveland(From Carolina) -- Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama
15. New Orleans - Sheldon Richardson , DT, Missouri
16. St. Louis - - Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee
17. Pittsburgh -b - Xavier Rhodes, CB/DB, FSU
18. Dallas -- Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas
19. New York Giants - - Jarvis Jones, OLB/DE, Georgia
20. Chicago - - Arthur Brown, OLB, Kansas State
21. Cincinnati - s -DJ Fluker, OT, Alabama
22. St. Louis - - Matt Elam, S, Florida
23. Minnesota - - Alec Ogletree, LB, Georgia
24. Indianapolis - - Keenan Allen, WR, California
25. Minnesota - - Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington
26. Green Bay - n - Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
27. Houston - - DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson
28. Denver - - Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State
29. New England - - Cornellius Carradine, DE, FSU
30. Atlanta - - Datone Jones, DE, UCLA
31. San Francisco - 2 - Kawann Short, DE/DT, Purdue
32. Jacksonville(From Baltimore) - Johnathan Hankins, DT, Ohio St
Round 2...
1 (33) Jaguars - Johnathan Banks, CB, Mississippi State
2 (34) 49ers (from Chiefs) - Jonthan Cyprien, FS, Florida International
3 (35) Eagles - Jesse Williams, DT, Alabama
4 (36) Arizona( from Detroit) Kevin Minter, LB, LSU
5 (37) Bengals (from Raiders) Eddy Lacy, RB, Alabama
6 (38) Chiefs (from Cardinals) Sylvester Williams, DT, North Carolina
7 Browns (exercised pick in Supplemental Draft)
8 (39) Jets John Jenkins, DT, Georgia
9 (40) Titans Logan Ryan, CB, Rutgers
10 (41) Ravens (from Jaguars) Manti Te'o, ILB, Notre Dame
11 (42) Dolphins Jabar Taylor, CB, Boise St
12 (43) Buccaneers Larry Warford, OG, Kentucky
I was going to pick Warford here but went with Justin Hunter.
-
I f we trade down and get a second round pick, and still get milliner or someone of his talent, I would have to change pants
-
I'll help

I got you on the list.
-
What you are saying is that for this draft 32 yabos got together to do a mock draft, each taking a team, and this is what you came up with, right?
I have always thought that organizing something like that with the group here would be fun, but it has never been able to be pulled off logistically. Don't know if it could be done. Maybe someone could figure out a way. Someone would have to be named commissioner, and that person would have to assign teams to willing participants.
I might be willing to try if we had enough takers.
What you are saying is that for this draft 32 yabos got together to do a mock draft, each taking a team, and this is what you came up with, right?
I have always thought that organizing something like that with the group here would be fun, but it has never been able to be pulled off logistically. Don't know if it could be done. Maybe someone could figure out a way. Someone would have to be named commissioner, and that person would have to assign teams to willing participants.
I might be willing to try if we had enough takers.
Yeah it's a fun thing to do, lots of trades because people want more picks. Especially when you have a Retard pick honey badger when milliner is on the board.
-
What you are saying is that for this draft 32 yabos got together to do a mock draft, each taking a team, and this is what you came up with, right?
I have always thought that organizing something like that with the group here would be fun, but it has never been able to be pulled off logistically. Don't know if it could be done. Maybe someone could figure out a way. Someone would have to be named commissioner, and that person would have to assign teams to willing participants.
I might be willing to try if we had enough takers.
Yeah it's a fun thing to do, lots of trades because people want more picks. Especially when you have a Retard pick honey badger when milliner is on the board.
-
Is the honeybadger acting as the GM for Miami?...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login