The Browns Board Mock Draft
-
I'm in as well
-
-
I vote we do a 3rd round as well, otherwise it will be too short. Go past 3 and it takes too long do to the extended rounds.
I vote we do a 3rd round as well, otherwise it will be too short. Go past 3 and it takes too long do to the extended rounds.
OK, if we do three rounds, this will be the order of the third round:
63. Chiefs
64. Jags
65. Lions
66. Raiders
67. Eagles
68. Browns
69. Cards
70. Titans
71. Bills
72. Jets
73. Bucs
74. 49ers
75. Saints
76. Chargers
77. Dolphins
78. Rams
79. Steelers
80. Cowboys
81. Giants
82. Miami
83. vikings
84. Cincy
85. Redskins
86. Colts
87. Seattle
88. Packers
89. Texans
90. Broncos
91. Pats
92. Falcons
93. 49ers
94. Ravens
95. Texans (comp)
96. Chiefs (comp)
97. Titans (comp)
-
-
I'm in Gipper, sounds like fun.
-
I would, but I guess it won't be at a UK-friendly time?
-
I'm in. Why not.
-
I'll jump in, assuming there's plenty of open slots....@@
If I get the ratbirds or squeelers, I will screw up their draft, so don't give em to me....
-
I'm in
-
Now my main question about this is.... Would I pick as my owne GM according to my own rankings, or who I believe they may pick? Also if we do not have 32, I will be the first to volunteer for two teams and draft 100% seriously for both.
Now my main question about this is.... Would I pick as my owne GM according to my own rankings, or who I believe they may pick? Also if we do not have 32, I will be the first to volunteer for two teams and draft 100% seriously for both.
Do your own rankings, but based upon what the team you're picking for currently has on roster and what they added in FA.
-
I'm a lurker, but I'd like to participate.
-
Im Ready give me randomness 101
-
-
Now my main question about this is.... Would I pick as my owne GM according to my own rankings, or who I believe they may pick? Also if we do not have 32, I will be the first to volunteer for two teams and draft 100% seriously for both.
Do your own rankings, but based upon what the team you're picking for currently has on roster and what they added in FA.
Do your own rankings, but based upon what the team you're picking for currently has on roster and what they added in FA.
I do not yet have your committment yet, Cielo, as participating. Are you in?
So far I have 20 participants. I have not heard from a number of board regulars, like Ballpeen, Hoorta, MarkO, Nickers, Vapor Trail, TCPullsout, SiskyFringo, WRRebel, ClevelandMilidh, CleveFanForLife, Lumbergh, Canton Mike, USFBrown, Bob806, HowieDawg, Sloburn, and others.
If Vagitron or Endymion want to participate, I will make an exception and give one of them the Steelers so as to make it fair. I don't think we need to be drafting any punters.
-
Its not like that. When it is your turn, just log on and make your selection. You can do it any time you like.
Go on then, I'm in.
-
Do your own rankings, but based upon what the team you're picking for currently has on roster and what they added in FA.
I do not yet have your committment yet, Cielo, as participating. Are you in?
So far I have 20 participants. I have not heard from a number of board regulars, like Ballpeen, Hoorta, MarkO, Nickers, Vapor Trail, TCPullsout, SiskyFringo, WRRebel, ClevelandMilidh, CleveFanForLife, Lumbergh, Canton Mike, USFBrown, Bob806, HowieDawg, Sloburn, and others.
If Vagitron or Endymion want to participate, I will make an exception and give one of them the Steelers so as to make it fair. I don't think we need to be drafting any punters.
I do not yet have your committment yet, Cielo, as participating. Are you in?
So far I have 20 participants. I have not heard from a number of board regulars, like Ballpeen, Hoorta, MarkO, Nickers, Vapor Trail, TCPullsout, SiskyFringo, WRRebel, ClevelandMilidh, CleveFanForLife, Lumbergh, Canton Mike, USFBrown, Bob806, HowieDawg, Sloburn, and others.
If Vagitron or Endymion want to participate, I will make an exception and give one of them the Steelers so as to make it fair. I don't think we need to be drafting any punters.
Yeah I'm down.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login