Skip to content

The Browns Board Mock Draft

Locked The Browns Board
55 31 4.9k
  • I'm in for sure... Thanks

  • I'm in for sure... Thanks

    @mdmusch said:

    I'm in for sure... Thanks

    OK, 14 so far. I will be heading away from my computer, but hopefully by tomorrow morning we will have a number of others sign in.

  • I'm in Gipper, sounds like fun.

  • I would, but I guess it won't be at a UK-friendly time?

  • I'm in. Why not.

  • I'll jump in, assuming there's plenty of open slots....@@

    If I get the ratbirds or squeelers, I will screw up their draft, so don't give em to me....

  • I'm in

  • Now my main question about this is.... Would I pick as my owne GM according to my own rankings, or who I believe they may pick? Also if we do not have 32, I will be the first to volunteer for two teams and draft 100% seriously for both.

  • I'm in

  • Now my main question about this is.... Would I pick as my owne GM according to my own rankings, or who I believe they may pick? Also if we do not have 32, I will be the first to volunteer for two teams and draft 100% seriously for both.

    @mdmusch said:

    Now my main question about this is.... Would I pick as my owne GM according to my own rankings, or who I believe they may pick? Also if we do not have 32, I will be the first to volunteer for two teams and draft 100% seriously for both.

    Do your own rankings, but based upon what the team you're picking for currently has on roster and what they added in FA.

  • I'm a lurker, but I'd like to participate.

  • Im Ready give me randomness 101

  • I would, but I guess it won't be at a UK-friendly time?

    @gftchris said:

    I would, but I guess it won't be at a UK-friendly time?

    Its not like that. When it is your turn, just log on and make your selection. You can do it any time you like.

  • @mdmusch said:

    Now my main question about this is.... Would I pick as my owne GM according to my own rankings, or who I believe they may pick? Also if we do not have 32, I will be the first to volunteer for two teams and draft 100% seriously for both.

    Do your own rankings, but based upon what the team you're picking for currently has on roster and what they added in FA.

    @cielo said:

    Do your own rankings, but based upon what the team you're picking for currently has on roster and what they added in FA.

    I do not yet have your committment yet, Cielo, as participating. Are you in?

    So far I have 20 participants. I have not heard from a number of board regulars, like Ballpeen, Hoorta, MarkO, Nickers, Vapor Trail, TCPullsout, SiskyFringo, WRRebel, ClevelandMilidh, CleveFanForLife, Lumbergh, Canton Mike, USFBrown, Bob806, HowieDawg, Sloburn, and others.

    If Vagitron or Endymion want to participate, I will make an exception and give one of them the Steelers so as to make it fair. I don't think we need to be drafting any punters.

  • @gftchris said:

    I would, but I guess it won't be at a UK-friendly time?

    Its not like that. When it is your turn, just log on and make your selection. You can do it any time you like.

    @the-gipper said:

    Its not like that. When it is your turn, just log on and make your selection. You can do it any time you like.

    Go on then, I'm in.

  • @cielo said:

    Do your own rankings, but based upon what the team you're picking for currently has on roster and what they added in FA.

    I do not yet have your committment yet, Cielo, as participating. Are you in?

    So far I have 20 participants. I have not heard from a number of board regulars, like Ballpeen, Hoorta, MarkO, Nickers, Vapor Trail, TCPullsout, SiskyFringo, WRRebel, ClevelandMilidh, CleveFanForLife, Lumbergh, Canton Mike, USFBrown, Bob806, HowieDawg, Sloburn, and others.

    If Vagitron or Endymion want to participate, I will make an exception and give one of them the Steelers so as to make it fair. I don't think we need to be drafting any punters.

    @the-gipper said:

    I do not yet have your committment yet, Cielo, as participating. Are you in?

    So far I have 20 participants. I have not heard from a number of board regulars, like Ballpeen, Hoorta, MarkO, Nickers, Vapor Trail, TCPullsout, SiskyFringo, WRRebel, ClevelandMilidh, CleveFanForLife, Lumbergh, Canton Mike, USFBrown, Bob806, HowieDawg, Sloburn, and others.

    If Vagitron or Endymion want to participate, I will make an exception and give one of them the Steelers so as to make it fair. I don't think we need to be drafting any punters.

    Yeah I'm down.

  • I'm in if you need me.

    HB

  • I'm in if you need me.

    HB

    @horse-balls said:

    I'm in if you need me.

    HB

    OK, that makes 23. Before the weekend is out perhaps we can have all slots filled.

  • I'm in

  • Put me in coach!!!