The Browns Board Mock Draft
-
I'm in
-
Now my main question about this is.... Would I pick as my owne GM according to my own rankings, or who I believe they may pick? Also if we do not have 32, I will be the first to volunteer for two teams and draft 100% seriously for both.
Now my main question about this is.... Would I pick as my owne GM according to my own rankings, or who I believe they may pick? Also if we do not have 32, I will be the first to volunteer for two teams and draft 100% seriously for both.
Do your own rankings, but based upon what the team you're picking for currently has on roster and what they added in FA.
-
I'm a lurker, but I'd like to participate.
-
Im Ready give me randomness 101
-
-
Now my main question about this is.... Would I pick as my owne GM according to my own rankings, or who I believe they may pick? Also if we do not have 32, I will be the first to volunteer for two teams and draft 100% seriously for both.
Do your own rankings, but based upon what the team you're picking for currently has on roster and what they added in FA.
Do your own rankings, but based upon what the team you're picking for currently has on roster and what they added in FA.
I do not yet have your committment yet, Cielo, as participating. Are you in?
So far I have 20 participants. I have not heard from a number of board regulars, like Ballpeen, Hoorta, MarkO, Nickers, Vapor Trail, TCPullsout, SiskyFringo, WRRebel, ClevelandMilidh, CleveFanForLife, Lumbergh, Canton Mike, USFBrown, Bob806, HowieDawg, Sloburn, and others.
If Vagitron or Endymion want to participate, I will make an exception and give one of them the Steelers so as to make it fair. I don't think we need to be drafting any punters.
-
Its not like that. When it is your turn, just log on and make your selection. You can do it any time you like.
Go on then, I'm in.
-
Do your own rankings, but based upon what the team you're picking for currently has on roster and what they added in FA.
I do not yet have your committment yet, Cielo, as participating. Are you in?
So far I have 20 participants. I have not heard from a number of board regulars, like Ballpeen, Hoorta, MarkO, Nickers, Vapor Trail, TCPullsout, SiskyFringo, WRRebel, ClevelandMilidh, CleveFanForLife, Lumbergh, Canton Mike, USFBrown, Bob806, HowieDawg, Sloburn, and others.
If Vagitron or Endymion want to participate, I will make an exception and give one of them the Steelers so as to make it fair. I don't think we need to be drafting any punters.
I do not yet have your committment yet, Cielo, as participating. Are you in?
So far I have 20 participants. I have not heard from a number of board regulars, like Ballpeen, Hoorta, MarkO, Nickers, Vapor Trail, TCPullsout, SiskyFringo, WRRebel, ClevelandMilidh, CleveFanForLife, Lumbergh, Canton Mike, USFBrown, Bob806, HowieDawg, Sloburn, and others.
If Vagitron or Endymion want to participate, I will make an exception and give one of them the Steelers so as to make it fair. I don't think we need to be drafting any punters.
Yeah I'm down.
-
I'm in if you need me.
HB
-
I'm in if you need me.
HB
@horse-balls said:
I'm in if you need me.
HB
OK, that makes 23. Before the weekend is out perhaps we can have all slots filled.
-
I'm in
-
Only need 7 more participants.
-
Twenty six so far. Need 6 more.
-
Sounds fun, I'm in.
-
Browns Suck said:
Sounds fun, I'm in.
With that screen name?
-
Still need 5 more participants. I would like to get this running by Monday PM.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login