The Browns Board Mock Draft
-
Twenty six so far. Need 6 more.
-
Sounds fun, I'm in.
-
Browns Suck said:
Sounds fun, I'm in.
With that screen name?
-
Still need 5 more participants. I would like to get this running by Monday PM.
-
Still need 5 more participants. I would like to get this running by Monday PM.
Still need 5 more participants. I would like to get this running by Monday PM.
Happy to go for two teams as necessary.
-
count me in
-
Ya if we need someone to take over two teams I'll volunteer.
-
OK, I'm in.
Mike
-
why not? i'll give it a shot.
-
Ok I'm IN...
-
we should have all the picks in now if u lock the draft right now
-
I have 31 of the 32 slots taken. I have visiting hours for a funeral, but by the time I get back 11:00 the last slot will be taken. Then I will make the random assignmnets and hopefully get started aroun noon. I was hoping that one of the Steeler fans here would agree to participate and handle their selections, but they have begged off apparently.
-
I have 31 of the 32 slots taken. I have visiting hours for a funeral, but by the time I get back 11:00 the last slot will be taken. Then I will make the random assignmnets and hopefully get started aroun noon. I was hoping that one of the Steeler fans here would agree to participate and handle their selections, but they have begged off apparently.
I have 31 of the 32 slots taken. I have visiting hours for a funeral, but by the time I get back 11:00 the last slot will be taken. Then I will make the random assignmnets and hopefully get started aroun noon. I was hoping that one of the Steeler fans here would agree to participate and handle their selections, but they have begged off apparently.
Im down
-
I have 31 of the 32 slots taken. I have visiting hours for a funeral, but by the time I get back 11:00 the last slot will be taken. Then I will make the random assignmnets and hopefully get started aroun noon. I was hoping that one of the Steeler fans here would agree to participate and handle their selections, but they have begged off apparently.
Im down
-
Gip, I am going to close this one down and start the draft at the top of the page, so it has its own thread.
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25798
Z
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login