Browns Projected To Trade The 6Th Pick
-
Browns trade back this year? looks like that's the smoke screen blown off our war room... so who approaches us with the right kind of offer if we do want to go back?
The most likely scenario is if Dee Millner is off the board at 6 we trade.
I might deal with and feel comfortable enough to make the deal with is the ... Dolphins give me your 12th and 42nd pick you can move up to 6 only deal I'd personally entertain.
-
Browns trade back this year? looks like that's the smoke screen blown off our war room... so who approaches us with the right kind of offer if we do want to go back?
The most likely scenario is if Dee Millner is off the board at 6 we trade.
I might deal with and feel comfortable enough to make the deal with is the ... Dolphins give me your 12th and 42nd pick you can move up to 6 only deal I'd personally entertain.
Browns trade back this year? looks like that's the smoke screen blown off our war room... so who approaches us with the right kind of offer if we do want to go back?
The most likely scenario is if Dee Millner is off the board at 6 we trade.
I might deal with and feel comfortable enough to make the deal with is the ... Dolphins give me your 12th and 42nd pick you can move up to 6 only deal I'd personally entertain.
Great move even if Millner is on the board. He is vastly overrated and the Browns could use another pick
-
Browns trade back this year? looks like that's the smoke screen blown off our war room... so who approaches us with the right kind of offer if we do want to go back?
The most likely scenario is if Dee Millner is off the board at 6 we trade.
I might deal with and feel comfortable enough to make the deal with is the ... Dolphins give me your 12th and 42nd pick you can move up to 6 only deal I'd personally entertain.
Great move even if Millner is on the board. He is vastly overrated and the Browns could use another pick
Great move even if Millner is on the board. He is vastly overrated and the Browns could use another pick
Agreed. Milliner is getting WAY overhyped. I'd take the second round pick up
-
Browns trade back this year? looks like that's the smoke screen blown off our war room... so who approaches us with the right kind of offer if we do want to go back?
The most likely scenario is if Dee Millner is off the board at 6 we trade.
I might deal with and feel comfortable enough to make the deal with is the ... Dolphins give me your 12th and 42nd pick you can move up to 6 only deal I'd personally entertain.
Great move even if Millner is on the board. He is vastly overrated and the Browns could use another pick
Great move even if Millner is on the board. He is vastly overrated and the Browns could use another pick
yes. agree 100%.
-
I don't think he is necessarily being over hyped but his position is. I would love to have him at #6, but I would love a trade back even more so, especially if we could get that CB from Washington.
-
If we draft Darius Slay, cb, in the second round, I'd be delighted. Milliner is good, but not spectacular good for the 6th overall pick.
-
If we draft Darius Slay, cb, in the second round, I'd be delighted. Milliner is good, but not spectacular good for the 6th overall pick.
-
This team will always be average unless they start drafting STARS at the top of the draft. Depth doesn't matter when they end up wasting their picks on dead beats.
-
I always favor trading down.
I don't see the roster of superstars we've taken in the high first round yet.
Joe Thomas? Sure.
Any others?
I think the expectation for a top ten pick is to start and play at a high level immediately.
Which is why I am hoping against hope the scouts are finding diamonds in the rough.
WSS
-
This article isn't a scoop of any sort - it's just NFL network banter with no proof. I don't think they'd trade too far down, because although they may not want Milliner at 6, they would want Xavier Rhodes around 10-12.
-
They would have to do the trade and pick up a second rounder to get him though. Gip
****************************************
Well, yeah, I was runnin with the subject of the thread and assuming the trade,
which surely involves a second rounder.....
But the idea that you have to draft "superstars" high in the top of the first round...
this draft is a weak draft in several areas. And the Browns have far less needs than since
we got our Browns back. You trade back when the players you want to draft will still be there.
That 2nd rounder, + the player the Browns get with their say, 12th round pick? will be a hell of a lot
more meaningful to the Browns than a Braylon Edwards - especially with this excellent coaching staff.
They KNOW what they are doing. Not every "superstar" fits your offense or defense, or even your locker room.
Work ethic, character than fits the locker room, and ability to be a terrific player talentwise. The Browns have, in the past, drafted
players who had the third, but were missing the first and/or the second. And even then, it isn't a perfect science.
I wish the draft would come soon. It's going to be very excellent. Chud rules.
-
This article isn't a scoop of any sort - it's just NFL network banter with no proof. I don't think they'd trade too far down, because although they may not want Milliner at 6, they would want Xavier Rhodes around 10-12.
This article isn't a scoop of any sort - it's just NFL network banter with no proof. I don't think they'd trade too far down, because although they may not want Milliner at 6, they would want Xavier Rhodes around 10-12.
I have to agree move down and still get Rhodes and a 2nd rounder which we could use on a pass rusher best OR beAst available WR/TE available!
-
They would have to do the trade and pick up a second rounder to get him though. Gip
****************************************
Well, yeah, I was runnin with the subject of the thread and assuming the trade,
which surely involves a second rounder.....
But the idea that you have to draft "superstars" high in the top of the first round...
this draft is a weak draft in several areas. And the Browns have far less needs than since
we got our Browns back. You trade back when the players you want to draft will still be there.
That 2nd rounder, + the player the Browns get with their say, 12th round pick? will be a hell of a lot
more meaningful to the Browns than a Braylon Edwards - especially with this excellent coaching staff.
They KNOW what they are doing. Not every "superstar" fits your offense or defense, or even your locker room.
Work ethic, character than fits the locker room, and ability to be a terrific player talentwise. The Browns have, in the past, drafted
players who had the third, but were missing the first and/or the second. And even then, it isn't a perfect science.
I wish the draft would come soon. It's going to be very excellent. Chud rules.
[/size][/color]
They KNOW what they are doing.
I wish the draft would come soon. It's going to be very excellent. Chud rules.
let's not get too far ahead of ourselves in the sense that we know this new regime is 'great' and that 'they know what they're doing' and 'chud rules!'. don't get me wrong, i love the opptimism. i like the attitude haslam brings. i think banner will be better than holmgren (who couldn't be). and yes the on-field staff looks vastly improved from last year. but the sad fact is we've seen this all before.
they've got to prove it to me....in personnel decisions, talent evaluation and on-field discipline and execution.
by the way cal when i went to reply to your post your code is all over the place. what you are doing is highlighting one sentence at a time and choosing a font size and color. you should get your post typed out and formatted the way you like then highlight the whole thing at once then choose your font/color/size in one step.
-
eek! 6-up!
the post police!
-
I have some free time, so I will break out a hypothetical option here that make sense for both sides, complete with a full mock for the Browns afterwards
I could see the Chargers moving up from 11 to 6 to guarantee them Lane Johnson... If you look at a trade value chart It would probably be something akin to this, with the Chargers giving up a little extra
Browns Receive: Pick 11, Value 1250; Pick 45, Value 450; Pick 145, Value 33.5; Pick 179, Value 19.8; Total Value 1753.3
Chargers Receive: Pick 6, Value 1600; Pick 104, Value 86; Pick 139, Value 36.5; Pick 173, Value 22.2; Total Value 1744.7
11) Chance Warmack, G, Alabama
45) Jamar Taylor, CB, Boise State
68) Phillip Thomas, FS, Fresno State
145) Ty Powell, OLB, Harding
175) Dustin Hopkins, K, Florida State
179) T.J. Moe, WR, Missouri
I won't post this because it would pretty much net the same result, but Miami could also trade up to grab Milliner giving the Browns similar options.
Unless Dion Jordan is there, I hope the Browns trade down.
-
@represent said:
1364587824[/url]' post='331567']http://www.nfl.com/v...irst-round-pick
Browns trade back this year? looks like that's the smoke screen blown off our war room... so who approaches us with the right kind of offer if we do want to go back?
The most likely scenario is if Dee Millner is off the board at 6 we trade.
I might deal with and feel comfortable enough to make the deal with is the ... Dolphins give me your 12th and 42nd pick you can move up to 6 only deal I'd personally entertain.
The problem with the Browns, in the past, it didn't matter who they picked in the draft(what round, what #, how many?), bottom line their picks were awful!! Let's hope that changes with the new "regime".
-
The Browns have been looking at alot of tail end 1st Rounders what is the possibility of the Browns trading down with the Vikings and picking up the 23rd and 25th pick??
-
[/size][/color]
They KNOW what they are doing.
I wish the draft would come soon. It's going to be very excellent. Chud rules.
let's not get too far ahead of ourselves in the sense that we know this new regime is 'great' and that 'they know what they're doing' and 'chud rules!'. don't get me wrong, i love the opptimism. i like the attitude haslam brings. i think banner will be better than holmgren (who couldn't be). and yes the on-field staff looks vastly improved from last year. but the sad fact is we've seen this all before.
they've got to prove it to me....in personnel decisions, talent evaluation and on-field discipline and execution.
by the way cal when i went to reply to your post your code is all over the place. what you are doing is highlighting one sentence at a time and choosing a font size and color. you should get your post typed out and formatted the way you like then highlight the whole thing at once then choose your font/color/size in one step.
let's not get too far ahead of ourselves in the sense that we know this new regime is 'great' and that 'they know what they're doing' and 'chud rules!'. don't get me wrong, i love the opptimism. i like the attitude haslam brings. i think banner will be better than holmgren (who couldn't be). and yes the on-field staff looks vastly improved from last year. but the sad fact is we've seen this all before.
they've got to prove it to me....in personnel decisions, talent evaluation and on-field discipline and execution.
by the way cal when i went to reply to your post your code is all over the place. what you are doing is highlighting one sentence at a time and choosing a font size and color. you should get your post typed out and formatted the way you like then highlight the whole thing at once then choose your font/color/size in one step.
The restaurants and fast food places in Berea are all going bankrupt since Holmgren left however.
-
-
Yeah this is a shitty draft, I don't foresee a lot of movement. I don't think anyone will move up just for a tackle or a LB. could be wrong
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login