Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Official Browns Board Mock Draft

Official Browns Board Mock Draft

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
124 Posts 32 Posters 5.7k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
    • 57k Posts
    • 4k Reputation
    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #1

    ON THE CLOCK

    So let it begin. Here is the order selected completely randomly except for the Steelers whom I have agreed to assign to the newbie njrp77). This was done completey randomly except for that one. Here is the order for ROUND ONE:

    1. Chiefs: Macula31...Luke Joeckel OT Texas A&M

    2. Jaguars: Tim Couch Pulls Out...Geno Smith QB West Virginia

    3. Raiders: Gftchris...Sharrif Floyd DT Florida

    4. Eagles: B86B...Dion Jordan LB Oregon

    5. Lions: MMdsmusch...Eric Fisher OT Central Michigan

    6. Browns: Miktoxic...Dee Milliner CB Alabama

    7. Cardinals: Royce Rolls...Lane Johnson OT Oklahoma

    8. Bills: PoeticG: Ezekial Ansah, DE BYU

    [/s]9. Jets: JRB12711...Jarvis Jones LB Georgia

    10. Titans: KentLife...Chance Warmack OG Alabama

    11. Chargers: Utzie...Xavier Rhodes CB Florida St.

    12. Dolphins: CD115...Barkevious Mingo LB LSU

    13. Bucs: Harry Buffalo...Desmond Trufant CB Washington

    14. Panthers: Horseballs...Cordarelle Patterson WR Tennessee

    15. Saints: MikeH...Kenny Vaccaro S Texas

    16. Rams: CyscoKid...Tavon Austin WR West Virginia

    17. Steelers njrp77...Star Lutotleilei DT Utah

    18. Cowboys: CalFox...Jonathan Cooper OG North Carolina

    19. Giants: The New23...Sheldon Richardson DT Missouri

    20. Bears: The Gipper...Bjoern Werner DE Florida St.

    21. Bengals: The Gipper...DJ Fluker OT Alabama

    22. Rams: Comeonman...Eddie Lacy RB Alabama

    23. Vikings: Zombo...Keenan Allen WR Cal

    24. Colts: Cielo...Datone Jones DE UCLA

    25. Vikings: Zombo...Sylvester Williams DT North Carolina

    26. Packers: SlimDawg...Jonathan Hankins DT Ohio St.

    27. Texans: Unsympathetic...Justin Hunter WR Tennessee

    28. Broncos: Blitzz2...Damontre Moore DE Texas A&M

    29. Patriots: Canton Mike3...Robert Wood WR USC

    30. Falcons: Represent...Tyler Eifert TE Notre Dame

    31. 49ers: Poetic G...Matt Elam S Florida

    32. Ravens: MLDWoody...Manti Teo LB Notre Dame

    Regrets to Comeonman and TopDawg31. You will not play til round 2 as Comeonman has the Seahawks and TopDawg31 has the Redskins.

    Macula31 is on the clock with the Chiefs selection. You may proceed with your choice.

    (I do have funeral/client duties today, but I will check in)

    BrownsnMoparB 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
      • 57k Posts
      • 4k Reputation
      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
      #2

      As Commissioner of this thing I think I will have to set some kind of time limit on these picks getting made. I know people have jobs/families other things to do, but we are going to have 62-97 picks to make, so they need to be done before the real draft takes place.

      I am thinking 24 hours. Any thoughts..or objections to that? If agreed, I, as commish would be empowered to make that pick on behalf of the missing participant or to assign someone to make that pick. Fair deal?

      Also...if someone makes a pick, whoever is next in line, proceed to your pick. No need to wait for me to tell you you are on the clock, as I will have my periods of absence from here as well.

      Harry BuffaloH 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • The GipperT The Gipper

        As Commissioner of this thing I think I will have to set some kind of time limit on these picks getting made. I know people have jobs/families other things to do, but we are going to have 62-97 picks to make, so they need to be done before the real draft takes place.

        I am thinking 24 hours. Any thoughts..or objections to that? If agreed, I, as commish would be empowered to make that pick on behalf of the missing participant or to assign someone to make that pick. Fair deal?

        Also...if someone makes a pick, whoever is next in line, proceed to your pick. No need to wait for me to tell you you are on the clock, as I will have my periods of absence from here as well.

        Harry Buffalo Harry BuffaloH
        • 3k Posts
        • 241 Reputation
        Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @the-gipper said:

        As Commissioner of this thing I think I will have to set some kind of time limit on these picks getting made. I know people have jobs/families other things to do, but we are going to have 62-97 picks to make, so they need to be done before the real draft takes place.

        I am thinking 24 hours. Any thoughts..or objections to that? If agreed, I, as commish would be empowered to make that pick on behalf of the missing participant or to assign someone to make that pick. Fair deal?

        Also...if someone makes a pick, whoever is next in line, proceed to your pick. No need to wait for me to tell you you are on the clock, as I will have my periods of absence from here as well.

        Sounds good, if this becomes too much of a problem with you making too many picks, send me a pm and I can make some.

        Ruining threads since 1897.
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Erie Dawg Erie DawgE
          • 2k Posts
          • 74 Reputation
          Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Holy shit if this was the pace to be expected I would of signed up.

          Kc selects Luke jokel.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • macula31 M
            • 29 Posts
            • 4 Reputation
            M macula31 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Sorry so late guys. I'm in South Korea and I just woke up. Anyhow, lets get ths thing under way...

            With the first pick, the Kansas City Chiefs select

            Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
              • 57k Posts
              • 4k Reputation
              The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

              I'll take over for suck job if that's cool

              OK, if no objection TimCouchPullsOut is now on the clock for the Jacksonville Jaguars.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Comeonman ComeonmanC Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                • 2k Posts
                • 359 Reputation
                ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
                #7

                If anybody else in the first round bows out ill take em, hawks don't have a first

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Unsympathetic U Reacting Well Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 4k Posts
                  • 1k Reputation
                  U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic
                  #8

                  I see what you did there, Gipper, giving the 49ers to PoeticG

                  The more labels you have for yourself, the dumber they make you. "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." Paul Brown
                  The GipperT Z 2 Replies Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • U Unsympathetic

                    I see what you did there, Gipper, giving the 49ers to PoeticG

                    The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                    • 57k Posts
                    • 4k Reputation
                    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @unsympathetic said:

                    I see what you did there, Gipper, giving the 49ers to PoeticG

                    It was a pure random draw, honestly. In fact, I made the draw before the announcement of the trade.

                    TimCouchPullsOut...still on the clock.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • U Unsympathetic

                      I see what you did there, Gipper, giving the 49ers to PoeticG

                      Zombo Z
                      • 8k Posts
                      • 0 Reputation
                      Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @unsympathetic said:

                      I see what you did there, Gipper, giving the 49ers to PoeticG

                      Think he'll take a QB?

                      Zombo

                      Mark OM 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • Z Zombo

                        @unsympathetic said:

                        I see what you did there, Gipper, giving the 49ers to PoeticG

                        Think he'll take a QB?

                        Zombo

                        Mark O Mark OM Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 6k Posts
                        • 1k Reputation
                        Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Zombo said:

                        Think he'll take a QB?

                        Zombo

                        No way....Colt McCoy is going to beat out Kapernick in training camp and take the 49ers to the Super Bowl.

                        gftChrisG 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Mark OM Mark O

                          Zombo said:

                          Think he'll take a QB?

                          Zombo

                          No way....Colt McCoy is going to beat out Kapernick in training camp and take the 49ers to the Super Bowl.

                          gftChris gftChrisG
                          • 13k Posts
                          • 428 Reputation
                          gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @mark-o said:

                          No way....Colt McCoy is going to beat out Kapernick in training camp and take the 49ers to the Super Bowl.

                          Need to get some weapons for Colt...presumably a crow bar to take out Kapernick's knee in camp.

                          Mark OM 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • gftChrisG gftChris

                            @mark-o said:

                            No way....Colt McCoy is going to beat out Kapernick in training camp and take the 49ers to the Super Bowl.

                            Need to get some weapons for Colt...presumably a crow bar to take out Kapernick's knee in camp.

                            Mark O Mark OM Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 6k Posts
                            • 1k Reputation
                            Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @gftchris said:

                            Need to get some weapons for Colt...presumably a crow bar to take out Kapernick's knee in camp.

                            Maybe he can hire those goobers that took out Nancy Kerrigan 20 years ago....they're probably out of prison by now.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • Erie Dawg Erie DawgE
                              • 2k Posts
                              • 74 Reputation
                              Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              if tcpo dont show or someone else ill step in.

                              mik don't blow the browns pick!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 8k Posts
                                • 1k Reputation
                                Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                With the second pick, the Jaguars select Geno Smith.

                                Sorry, I was in class all day

                                I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                                The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out

                                  With the second pick, the Jaguars select Geno Smith.

                                  Sorry, I was in class all day

                                  The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                  • 57k Posts
                                  • 4k Reputation
                                  The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

                                  With the second pick, the Jaguars select Geno Smith.

                                  Sorry, I was in class all day

                                  Cool, GFTCHRIS is on the clock for the Oakland Raiders

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • gftChris gftChrisG
                                    • 13k Posts
                                    • 428 Reputation
                                    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    With the 3rd overall pick, the Oakland Raiders select Sharrif Floyd - DT, Florida

                                    The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • gftChrisG gftChris

                                      With the 3rd overall pick, the Oakland Raiders select Sharrif Floyd - DT, Florida

                                      The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                      • 57k Posts
                                      • 4k Reputation
                                      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @gftchris said:

                                      With the 3rd overall pick, the Oakland Raiders select Sharrif Floyd - DT, Florida

                                      That puts B86B on the Clock for the Philadelphia Eagles.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • cdl15 cdl15C Very Popular
                                        • 2k Posts
                                        • 112 Reputation
                                        cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        B86B this is the Miami Dolphins GM. we want to continue our unbridled aggressiveness and trade you are next 3 number 1 picks and a 2 this year for your spot. just remember we are the team that took Ted Ginn inside the top 10

                                        "We are Americans. We don't quit doing something because it's wrong. We just keep doing the wrong thing till it turns out right." Browns maybe the most American Football team ever.
                                        The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • cdl15C cdl15

                                          B86B this is the Miami Dolphins GM. we want to continue our unbridled aggressiveness and trade you are next 3 number 1 picks and a 2 this year for your spot. just remember we are the team that took Ted Ginn inside the top 10

                                          The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                          • 57k Posts
                                          • 4k Reputation
                                          The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @cdl15 said:

                                          B86B this is the Miami Dolphins GM. we want to continue our unbridled aggressiveness and trade you are next 3 number 1 picks and a 2 this year for your spot. just remember we are the team that took Ted Ginn inside the top 10

                                          Sorry, original rules that were agreed on were no trades. Only if the actual teams make a trade will a trade be allowed along the same lines as that team.

                                          cdl15C 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate