Skip to content

Official Browns Board Mock Draft

The Browns Board
124 32 5.7k
  • ON THE CLOCK

    So let it begin. Here is the order selected completely randomly except for the Steelers whom I have agreed to assign to the newbie njrp77). This was done completey randomly except for that one. Here is the order for ROUND ONE:

    1. Chiefs: Macula31...Luke Joeckel OT Texas A&M

    2. Jaguars: Tim Couch Pulls Out...Geno Smith QB West Virginia

    3. Raiders: Gftchris...Sharrif Floyd DT Florida

    4. Eagles: B86B...Dion Jordan LB Oregon

    5. Lions: MMdsmusch...Eric Fisher OT Central Michigan

    6. Browns: Miktoxic...Dee Milliner CB Alabama

    7. Cardinals: Royce Rolls...Lane Johnson OT Oklahoma

    8. Bills: PoeticG: Ezekial Ansah, DE BYU

    [/s]9. Jets: JRB12711...Jarvis Jones LB Georgia

    10. Titans: KentLife...Chance Warmack OG Alabama

    11. Chargers: Utzie...Xavier Rhodes CB Florida St.

    12. Dolphins: CD115...Barkevious Mingo LB LSU

    13. Bucs: Harry Buffalo...Desmond Trufant CB Washington

    14. Panthers: Horseballs...Cordarelle Patterson WR Tennessee

    15. Saints: MikeH...Kenny Vaccaro S Texas

    16. Rams: CyscoKid...Tavon Austin WR West Virginia

    17. Steelers njrp77...Star Lutotleilei DT Utah

    18. Cowboys: CalFox...Jonathan Cooper OG North Carolina

    19. Giants: The New23...Sheldon Richardson DT Missouri

    20. Bears: The Gipper...Bjoern Werner DE Florida St.

    21. Bengals: The Gipper...DJ Fluker OT Alabama

    22. Rams: Comeonman...Eddie Lacy RB Alabama

    23. Vikings: Zombo...Keenan Allen WR Cal

    24. Colts: Cielo...Datone Jones DE UCLA

    25. Vikings: Zombo...Sylvester Williams DT North Carolina

    26. Packers: SlimDawg...Jonathan Hankins DT Ohio St.

    27. Texans: Unsympathetic...Justin Hunter WR Tennessee

    28. Broncos: Blitzz2...Damontre Moore DE Texas A&M

    29. Patriots: Canton Mike3...Robert Wood WR USC

    30. Falcons: Represent...Tyler Eifert TE Notre Dame

    31. 49ers: Poetic G...Matt Elam S Florida

    32. Ravens: MLDWoody...Manti Teo LB Notre Dame

    Regrets to Comeonman and TopDawg31. You will not play til round 2 as Comeonman has the Seahawks and TopDawg31 has the Redskins.

    Macula31 is on the clock with the Chiefs selection. You may proceed with your choice.

    (I do have funeral/client duties today, but I will check in)

  • As Commissioner of this thing I think I will have to set some kind of time limit on these picks getting made. I know people have jobs/families other things to do, but we are going to have 62-97 picks to make, so they need to be done before the real draft takes place.

    I am thinking 24 hours. Any thoughts..or objections to that? If agreed, I, as commish would be empowered to make that pick on behalf of the missing participant or to assign someone to make that pick. Fair deal?

    Also...if someone makes a pick, whoever is next in line, proceed to your pick. No need to wait for me to tell you you are on the clock, as I will have my periods of absence from here as well.

  • As Commissioner of this thing I think I will have to set some kind of time limit on these picks getting made. I know people have jobs/families other things to do, but we are going to have 62-97 picks to make, so they need to be done before the real draft takes place.

    I am thinking 24 hours. Any thoughts..or objections to that? If agreed, I, as commish would be empowered to make that pick on behalf of the missing participant or to assign someone to make that pick. Fair deal?

    Also...if someone makes a pick, whoever is next in line, proceed to your pick. No need to wait for me to tell you you are on the clock, as I will have my periods of absence from here as well.

    @the-gipper said:

    As Commissioner of this thing I think I will have to set some kind of time limit on these picks getting made. I know people have jobs/families other things to do, but we are going to have 62-97 picks to make, so they need to be done before the real draft takes place.

    I am thinking 24 hours. Any thoughts..or objections to that? If agreed, I, as commish would be empowered to make that pick on behalf of the missing participant or to assign someone to make that pick. Fair deal?

    Also...if someone makes a pick, whoever is next in line, proceed to your pick. No need to wait for me to tell you you are on the clock, as I will have my periods of absence from here as well.

    Sounds good, if this becomes too much of a problem with you making too many picks, send me a pm and I can make some.

  • Holy shit if this was the pace to be expected I would of signed up.

    Kc selects Luke jokel.

  • Sorry so late guys. I'm in South Korea and I just woke up. Anyhow, lets get ths thing under way...

    With the first pick, the Kansas City Chiefs select

    Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I'll take over for suck job if that's cool

    OK, if no objection TimCouchPullsOut is now on the clock for the Jacksonville Jaguars.

  • If anybody else in the first round bows out ill take em, hawks don't have a first

  • I see what you did there, Gipper, giving the 49ers to PoeticG

  • I see what you did there, Gipper, giving the 49ers to PoeticG

    @unsympathetic said:

    I see what you did there, Gipper, giving the 49ers to PoeticG

    It was a pure random draw, honestly. In fact, I made the draw before the announcement of the trade.

    TimCouchPullsOut...still on the clock.

  • I see what you did there, Gipper, giving the 49ers to PoeticG

    @unsympathetic said:

    I see what you did there, Gipper, giving the 49ers to PoeticG

    Think he'll take a QB?

    Zombo

  • @unsympathetic said:

    I see what you did there, Gipper, giving the 49ers to PoeticG

    Think he'll take a QB?

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Think he'll take a QB?

    Zombo

    No way....Colt McCoy is going to beat out Kapernick in training camp and take the 49ers to the Super Bowl.

  • Zombo said:

    Think he'll take a QB?

    Zombo

    No way....Colt McCoy is going to beat out Kapernick in training camp and take the 49ers to the Super Bowl.

    @mark-o said:

    No way....Colt McCoy is going to beat out Kapernick in training camp and take the 49ers to the Super Bowl.

    Need to get some weapons for Colt...presumably a crow bar to take out Kapernick's knee in camp.

  • @mark-o said:

    No way....Colt McCoy is going to beat out Kapernick in training camp and take the 49ers to the Super Bowl.

    Need to get some weapons for Colt...presumably a crow bar to take out Kapernick's knee in camp.

    @gftchris said:

    Need to get some weapons for Colt...presumably a crow bar to take out Kapernick's knee in camp.

    Maybe he can hire those goobers that took out Nancy Kerrigan 20 years ago....they're probably out of prison by now.

  • if tcpo dont show or someone else ill step in.

    mik don't blow the browns pick!

  • With the second pick, the Jaguars select Geno Smith.

    Sorry, I was in class all day

  • With the second pick, the Jaguars select Geno Smith.

    Sorry, I was in class all day

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    With the second pick, the Jaguars select Geno Smith.

    Sorry, I was in class all day

    Cool, GFTCHRIS is on the clock for the Oakland Raiders

  • With the 3rd overall pick, the Oakland Raiders select Sharrif Floyd - DT, Florida

  • With the 3rd overall pick, the Oakland Raiders select Sharrif Floyd - DT, Florida

    @gftchris said:

    With the 3rd overall pick, the Oakland Raiders select Sharrif Floyd - DT, Florida

    That puts B86B on the Clock for the Philadelphia Eagles.

  • B86B this is the Miami Dolphins GM. we want to continue our unbridled aggressiveness and trade you are next 3 number 1 picks and a 2 this year for your spot. just remember we are the team that took Ted Ginn inside the top 10

  • B86B this is the Miami Dolphins GM. we want to continue our unbridled aggressiveness and trade you are next 3 number 1 picks and a 2 this year for your spot. just remember we are the team that took Ted Ginn inside the top 10

    @cdl15 said:

    B86B this is the Miami Dolphins GM. we want to continue our unbridled aggressiveness and trade you are next 3 number 1 picks and a 2 this year for your spot. just remember we are the team that took Ted Ginn inside the top 10

    Sorry, original rules that were agreed on were no trades. Only if the actual teams make a trade will a trade be allowed along the same lines as that team.