Official Browns Board Mock Draft
-
After Cal will be thenews23 for the Giants, then my turn for Da Bears.
-
@mike-h said:
He picked DJ Fluker and changed it!

I saw it too, you're not going mad

-
Zombo said:
Damn.
Great value at 17.
Zombo
I dunno. I have been going primarily by the CBS Sports draft prospect ranking and they had "Star" at #16 prospect. So, at 17, based on that he went right about where he should.
-
Well... two serious needs for the Cowboys in this draft, is NT and OG.
There's a lot of huge, hulking NT's that will be available later..
Warmack is gone, and the next couple guys most likely will be gone by
their pick in the second. After Romo's huge raise, they need to protect him. Fluker, OG, doesn't pass protect well, Warford
is a big, powerful guy, but isn't as quick on his feet. The Cowboys love the guy, and the squeelers are po'd.
so the Cowboys do a team happy dance with Romo buying pizza for everybody.
The oline has made Romo suffer so much, Romo got a concussion one time, and thought he was
playing for the Browns 2007. He can probly' move to center, or even play tackle. He's an immediate starter.
The best part is, the squeelers won't get himi !
So, they draft:
****************
-
Jonathan Cooper, G/C, North Carolina
Height: 6-2. Weight: 311. Arm: 33.08.
40 Time: 5.07.
Projected Round (2013): Top-20 Pick.
3/16/13: There has been a lot of buzz about Cooper and some believe that he could go ahead of Warmack. Cooper showed up at the Combine heavier and stronger than expected and put on a clinic. He was one of the leaders on the bench press with 35 reps and was phenomenal in the field work. Cooper had lightning fast feet and with superior agility. It was a great performance to solidify his stock in the top 20.
Â
In the first game of his senior season, Cooper hit a great cut block in space to spring Giovani Bernard for a long touchdown run against Elon. That was a common refrain as Cooper did an excellent job of run blocking for Bernard in 2012. Cooper played well against Virginia Tech among others and Bernard had a great season. Cooper was rock solid in pass protection all year. He is also fast at pulling and getting to the second level.
Â
Cooper is extremely quick and athletic, so moving to center shouldn't be a problem, and it could make him more attractive to NFL talent evaluators. He turned down a chance to play in the Senior Bowl.
Â
8/24/12: Jonathan Cooper was a Second-Team All-ACC selection for the 2010 season. He did a good job as a run-blocker and pass-blocker. The 6-foot-3, 310-pounder was an excellent blocker for running back Giovanni Bernard in the 2011 season. Bernard had a tremendous freshman season with 1,253 yards and 13 touchdowns.
Â
Cooper is a good athlete who also is strong at the point of attack. He could use more bulk if enters a power man-blocking scheme in the NFL. Cooper looks like he would fit best in zone-blocking scheme at the moment. Don't be surprised if he attempts to move to center, or there is, at least, talk about it.
-
-
the news23 is on the clock for the NY Giants.
-
If you are willing Brownsnmopar I will slot you into PoeticGs slot at the 31st pick for the 49ers...if you both agree. However, the time limits will still have to apply.
If you are willing Brownsnmopar I will slot you into PoeticGs slot at the 31st pick for the 49ers...if you both agree. However, the time limits will still have to apply.
I owe everyone an appolgy I came in briefly to see where I was picking and didn't see my name...so I have been away several days no excuse just didn't get online
If you would like to give me another pick opportunity that would be great and I throw myself at the mercy of the court...THANKS BrownsnMopar
P.S. PoeticG I would have taken Anseh too!
-
BrownsnMopar -
If it's okay with Zombo and Gip, you can draft for the cowboys again, and be an alternate -
we could see which one of us was correct.... !
-
With the 19th pick, the NY Giants select...
Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri
BPA and hard to pass up at 19. NYG need to get younger on the D-line so this makes perfect sense.
-
Gipper on the clock with Da Bears
-
In my research on making this pick for the Bears I have found that they have more holes on their team than the Browns. There biggest need is on the offensive line, so I had my eye on Cooper, but Calfox got him ahead of me. So, they still have needs at offensive tackle, guard, te, wr, de, mlb.
But I also have to look at the best player available here with the #20 pick. I have been using as my scouting service the CBS Sports ratings, and all but one of their top 20 has been taken....and in fact, it is their no. 6 rated player. Thus, by many accounts I may be getting the steal of the draft here with my pick, i.e. the #6 talent at 20, and it fits an area of need:
With the 20th pick the Chicago Bears select Bjoern Werner DE FSU.
Typical Browns is on the clock for the Bengals.
-
In my research on making this pick for the Bears I have found that they have more holes on their team than the Browns. There biggest need is on the offensive line, so I had my eye on Cooper, but Calfox got him ahead of me. So, they still have needs at offensive tackle, guard, te, wr, de, mlb.
But I also have to look at the best player available here with the #20 pick. I have been using as my scouting service the CBS Sports ratings, and all but one of their top 20 has been taken....and in fact, it is their no. 6 rated player. Thus, by many accounts I may be getting the steal of the draft here with my pick, i.e. the #6 talent at 20, and it fits an area of need:
With the 20th pick the Chicago Bears select Bjoern Werner DE FSU.
Typical Browns is on the clock for the Bengals.
thought about Him at 12. I really think miami is a first day mover especially if what was there in this mockIn my research on making this pick for the Bears I have found that they have more holes on their team than the Browns. There biggest need is on the offensive line, so I had my eye on Cooper, but Calfox got him ahead of me. So, they still have needs at offensive tackle, guard, te, wr, de, mlb.
But I also have to look at the best player available here with the #20 pick. I have been using as my scouting service the CBS Sports ratings, and all but one of their top 20 has been taken....and in fact, it is there no. 6 rated player. Thus, by many accounts I may be getting the steal of the draft here with my pick, i.e. the #6 talent at 20, and it fits an area of need:
With the 20th pick the Chicago Bears select Bjoern Werner DE FSU.
Typical Browns is on the clock for the Bengals.
-
-
Cysko Kid is on the clock for the Rams.
-
All the players I want are still on the board I might get my 1 and 2 picks regardless of where I am picking love it!
-
-
Cysko Kid let his time lapse the last time he was on the clock. I will give him until later tonight to make his pick, as perhaps he had to work today.
I will give him until 11:00 p. m. tonight....but after that, if Comeonman is aboard he will be designated to make that pick.
So, come on Pancho, don't lose your spot.
After Cysko, or his replacement the order is:
Zombo for the Vikings
Cielo for the Colts
Zombo again for the Vikings
-
Don't know if I will be on later. If the kid doesn't get his pick in, St. Louis selects Eddie Lacy to replace Steven Jackson
-
Don't know if I will be on later. If the kid doesn't get his pick in, St. Louis selects Eddie Lacy to replace Steven Jackson
Don't know if I will be on later. If the kid doesn't get his pick in, St. Louis selects Eddie Lacy to replace Steven Jackson
It is now 9:00 AM, and the Cysko Kid again lost his slot, so I am accepting Comeonman's choice of Eddie Lacy.
That mean Zombo is on the clock for the Minnesota Vikings.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login