Skip to content

Official Browns Board Mock Draft

The Browns Board
124 32 5.7k
  • BrownsnMopar -

    If it's okay with Zombo and Gip, you can draft for the cowboys again, and be an alternate -

    we could see which one of us was correct.... !

  • With the 19th pick, the NY Giants select...

    Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri

    BPA and hard to pass up at 19. NYG need to get younger on the D-line so this makes perfect sense.

  • Gipper on the clock with Da Bears

  • In my research on making this pick for the Bears I have found that they have more holes on their team than the Browns. There biggest need is on the offensive line, so I had my eye on Cooper, but Calfox got him ahead of me. So, they still have needs at offensive tackle, guard, te, wr, de, mlb.

    But I also have to look at the best player available here with the #20 pick. I have been using as my scouting service the CBS Sports ratings, and all but one of their top 20 has been taken....and in fact, it is their no. 6 rated player. Thus, by many accounts I may be getting the steal of the draft here with my pick, i.e. the #6 talent at 20, and it fits an area of need:

    With the 20th pick the Chicago Bears select Bjoern Werner DE FSU.

    Typical Browns is on the clock for the Bengals.

  • In my research on making this pick for the Bears I have found that they have more holes on their team than the Browns. There biggest need is on the offensive line, so I had my eye on Cooper, but Calfox got him ahead of me. So, they still have needs at offensive tackle, guard, te, wr, de, mlb.

    But I also have to look at the best player available here with the #20 pick. I have been using as my scouting service the CBS Sports ratings, and all but one of their top 20 has been taken....and in fact, it is their no. 6 rated player. Thus, by many accounts I may be getting the steal of the draft here with my pick, i.e. the #6 talent at 20, and it fits an area of need:

    With the 20th pick the Chicago Bears select Bjoern Werner DE FSU.

    Typical Browns is on the clock for the Bengals.

    @the-gipper said:

    In my research on making this pick for the Bears I have found that they have more holes on their team than the Browns. There biggest need is on the offensive line, so I had my eye on Cooper, but Calfox got him ahead of me. So, they still have needs at offensive tackle, guard, te, wr, de, mlb.

    But I also have to look at the best player available here with the #20 pick. I have been using as my scouting service the CBS Sports ratings, and all but one of their top 20 has been taken....and in fact, it is there no. 6 rated player. Thus, by many accounts I may be getting the steal of the draft here with my pick, i.e. the #6 talent at 20, and it fits an area of need:

    With the 20th pick the Chicago Bears select Bjoern Werner DE FSU.

    Typical Browns is on the clock for the Bengals.

    thought about Him at 12. I really think miami is a first day mover especially if what was there in this mock
  • Yo, 24 hours is up... who's designated to make this next pick???

  • Yo, 24 hours is up... who's designated to make this next pick???

    @poeticg said:

    Yo, 24 hours is up... who's designated to make this next pick???

    Time is up. I will make the pick. The Bengals primary needs are OL and RB as I see it. Thus:

    With the 21st pick in the draft the Cincinnati Bengals select:

    DJ Fluker OT Alabama

  • Cysko Kid is on the clock for the Rams.

  • DJ Fluker sounds like a Bengal.

    Z

  • All the players I want are still on the board I might get my 1 and 2 picks regardless of where I am picking love it!

  • DJ Fluker sounds like a Bengal.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    DJ Fluker sounds like a Bengal.

    Z

    BJ PUKER.

    sounds like WrRebel's ex.

  • Cysko Kid let his time lapse the last time he was on the clock. I will give him until later tonight to make his pick, as perhaps he had to work today.

    I will give him until 11:00 p. m. tonight....but after that, if Comeonman is aboard he will be designated to make that pick.

    So, come on Pancho, don't lose your spot.

    After Cysko, or his replacement the order is:

    Zombo for the Vikings

    Cielo for the Colts

    Zombo again for the Vikings

  • Don't know if I will be on later. If the kid doesn't get his pick in, St. Louis selects Eddie Lacy to replace Steven Jackson

  • Don't know if I will be on later. If the kid doesn't get his pick in, St. Louis selects Eddie Lacy to replace Steven Jackson

    @comeonman said:

    Don't know if I will be on later. If the kid doesn't get his pick in, St. Louis selects Eddie Lacy to replace Steven Jackson

    It is now 9:00 AM, and the Cysko Kid again lost his slot, so I am accepting Comeonman's choice of Eddie Lacy.

    That mean Zombo is on the clock for the Minnesota Vikings.

  • The Vikings really needed a Wide Receiver. Then they traded Percy Harvin, so now they HAVE to have a wide receiver.

    There's a good one on the board, so they are snatching him.

    With the 23rd pick in the 2013 NFL draft, the Minnesota Vikings select Keenan Allen, WR, California.

    Zombo Spielman, Minnesota Vikings GM

  • The Vikings really needed a Wide Receiver. Then they traded Percy Harvin, so now they HAVE to have a wide receiver.

    There's a good one on the board, so they are snatching him.

    With the 23rd pick in the 2013 NFL draft, the Minnesota Vikings select Keenan Allen, WR, California.

    Zombo Spielman, Minnesota Vikings GM

    Zombo said:

    The Vikings really needed a Wide Receiver. Then they traded Percy Harvin, so now they HAVE to have a wide receiver.

    There's a good one on the board, so they are snatching him.

    With the 23rd pick in the 2013 NFL draft, the Minnesota Vikings select Keenan Allen, WR, California.

    Zombo Spielman, Minnesota Vikings GM

    Good player. That puts the guy that started this whole thing: Cielo on the clock for the Colts

  • Colts select Datone Jones, DE UCLA

  • Now that we've given Ponder another weapon, we've got to shore up that defensive line, so we are going to re-create the Williams Wall:

    With the 25th pick in the 2013 NFL draft, the Minnesota Vikings select Sylvester Williams, DT, North Carolina.

    Zombo Spielman, Minnesota Vikings GM

  • Slim Dawg is on the clock for the Green Bay Packers with the #26 pick.

    Following him for the rest of the First Round are:

    Unsympathetic for the Houston Texans

    Blizz22 for the Denver Broncos

    Canton Mike for the Patriots

    Represent for the Atlanta Falcons

    PoeticG for the 49ers

    MLD Woody for the Ravens.

    While there is no trading of picks, there has been some talk of trading slots. As far as I am concerned that is fine if you all work it out between you.

    Also, I will start a new thread for the second round.

  • This was a bit of a toughy. Theres plenty of great talent left at positions of need for G.B. With Eddie Lacy off the board, the biggest hole left IMO is the interior DL

    With the 26th pick, the Green Bay Packers select, Johnathan Hankins DT, Ohio St.