Ranking Prospects At Browns Needs
-
I'd say we should take Dee Milliner 1st round, Tyrann Mathieu 3rd round, Baccari Rambo 4th round... that gives us a good secondary but leaves us thin at linebacker. Anyone worth a couple picks in the 5th a LB?
If we do end up picking Milner I don't think there's a snowballs chance in hell that they go after honey badger in the 3rd. Can get a much better value pick at that point. If he's still around in the 5th I could possibly see that. I do like the idea of getting Milner and Rambo with the 1st two picks though, it would solidify the D backfield for sure.
If we do end up picking Milner I don't think there's a snowballs chance in hell that they go after honey badger in the 3rd. Can get a much better value pick at that point. If he's still around in the 5th I could possibly see that. I do like the idea of getting Milner and Rambo with the 1st two picks though, it would solidify the D backfield for sure.
Is Rambo considered a FS?
-
If we do end up picking Milner I don't think there's a snowballs chance in hell that they go after honey badger in the 3rd. Can get a much better value pick at that point. If he's still around in the 5th I could possibly see that. I do like the idea of getting Milner and Rambo with the 1st two picks though, it would solidify the D backfield for sure.
Is Rambo considered a FS?
Is Rambo considered a FS?
Yep
-
I'd say we should take Dee Milliner 1st round, Tyrann Mathieu 3rd round, Baccari Rambo 4th round... that gives us a good secondary but leaves us thin at linebacker. Anyone worth a couple picks in the 5th a LB?
-
I'd be surprised if Rambo slipped to the 4th. Hell what would'nt surprise me is if he ended up getting picked up somewhere in the 2nd.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login