Skip to content

"name" Prospects

The Browns Board
6 2 1.2k
  • Here are some NFL draft prospects whose names may not be forgotten on draft day:

    Adam Smith, Eastern Washington. I can only assume he is an economics major.

    Jason Pinkston, CB Ball St.. Say what? Browns should definitely pick him..or did they already?

    Tyron Laughinghouse. There would never be a dull minute at training camp.

    Rodrick "Let's Get Ready to" Rumble

    Ben "Pickin'" Cotton

    Omoregie "He's packing an" Uzzi

    Marc Anthony...and his girlfriend Cleopatra

    The Crazy World Of Arthur Brown.

    Tyler "he gets an A for" Eifert.

    Baccari "cocktail" Rambo "first blood" (not often you can get 2 out of one name)

    Nick "mi casa su" Kasa

    Theo "the Chronicles of" Riddick

    PJ "ya follow" Lonergan (watch The Sting)

    Adrien Bushell "Basket"

    Brad Wing "and a Prayer"

    "Yo" LaAdrian Waddle

    Zeke "Whatsa" Motta "you"

    Manase Foketi (yea, well the same to you buddy)

    Damion "its hip to be" Square

    Patrick Omameh "I'm in fear for my life from the long arm of the law"

    I think I will stop at that one.

  • And now, of course, lest we forget, our new kicker, Brandon Bogatay Bogatay Bogatay Amen

  • wow, how long did it take for you to come up with that? some funny shit. :lol:lol .

    marc anthony and jennifer lopez and baccarri and coke are the 2 changes i would have made. IMO.

  • 2014 "Name" prospects:

    Matt "Two Tickets To" Paradis

    Jimmy "Simon" Legree

    Will "Why do you rob banks....because that's where the money is" Sutton

    Craig Sueing

    Sydney Sarmiento "California"

    Francis Bah "Humbug"

    Will Shamburger "and Fries"

    Andrew "Twenty Dollar Bill" Jackson

    Jeremiah Attaochu "Geshundheit"

    Michael Doctor "in the house"

    Fou Fonoti....no pun, just liked the name

    Kirby Van Der Kamp "Baked Beans"

    Case "of beer" McCoy

    Miles Osei "can you see"

    Taylor "tickle me" Elmo

  • I think I can get some real groaners right off the Browns current roster along these lines, some of which I have heretofore come up with and used:

    Emanual "Bless you" Acho

    Johnson Bad"ass"emosi

    Brandon Bogatay...etc. (I have already hit this one a few times the last few days.)

    Jason Campbell "Soup"

    Josh "Mini" Cooper

    Oneil "Aunts, Uncles and" Cousins

    Kellen K3 Hall

    LJ Fort "Ticonderoga" (or insert your favorite fort)

    Josh "Flash" Gordon (or "Commissioner)

    John Greco "Roman Wrestler"

    Eric "Sea" Hagg

    Montario "Canada" Hardesty

    John "the Sausage King" Hughes

    Ishmaly Kitchen "Cabinet"

    Alex Mack "Truck"

    The Artist formerly known as Prince Miller

    Chris Oblong Bannana (credit to either Z or Howie for that one)

    Brian Sanford "and Son"

    Jake Schum "Bag"

    The Schwartz

    Buster Skrine "Door"

    Brad Smelley Feet

    And finally, naturally: Billy Winn "one for the Gipper"