Skip to content

Round Two Official Mock Draft

The Browns Board
103 26 3.5k
  • With the 9th pick in round 2 # 41 overall the Buffalo Bill select:

    Zac Dysert QB Miami of Ohio...after going Defense in round one the Bills draft there Franchise QB

    Compared alot to Ben Worthlessburger (SP) Dysert has the size and skills for Buffalo weather!

  • With the 9th pick in round 2 # 41 overall the Buffalo Bill select:

    Zac Dysert QB Miami of Ohio...after going Defense in round one the Bills draft there Franchise QB

    Compared alot to Ben Worthlessburger (SP) Dysert has the size and skills for Buffalo weather!

    @brownsnmopar said:

    With the 9th pick in round 2 # 41 overall the Buffalo Bill select:

    Zac Dysert QB Miami of Ohio...after going Defense in round one the Bills draft there Franchise QB

    Compared alot to Ben Worthlessburger (SP) Dysert has the size and skills for Buffalo weather!

    The biggest surprise so far. Many think that Dysert will not go until round 4-5. Here, early second round.

    CD115 is on the clock.

    Has til 6 AM or until I wake up.

  • Miami selects Montee Ball RB from Wisc

  • Miami selects Montee Ball RB from Wisc

    @cdl15 said:

    Miami selects Montee Ball RB from Wisc

    Harry Buffalo is on the clock for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

  • @brownsnmopar said:

    With the 9th pick in round 2 # 41 overall the Buffalo Bill select:

    Zac Dysert QB Miami of Ohio...after going Defense in round one the Bills draft there Franchise QB

    Compared alot to Ben Worthlessburger (SP) Dysert has the size and skills for Buffalo weather!

    The biggest surprise so far. Many think that Dysert will not go until round 4-5. Here, early second round.

    CD115 is on the clock.

    Has til 6 AM or until I wake up.

    @the-gipper said:

    The biggest surprise so far. Many think that Dysert will not go until round 4-5. Here, early second round

    I had to go this way Buffalo needed a QB almost like the Browns did last year. I know some people will tell you they wanted Weeden as their guy others will say they wanted somebody else...my gut told me Russell Wilson last year my gut says Dysert this year!!! Time will tell besides why do i care its the Bills!

  • Sorry it's so late, I haven't been able to get on the forum for whatever reason the past day, give me a few minutes.

  • Bucs take Marcus Hunt DT/DE SMU.

    Athletic freak who compared well as a JJ Watt clone. I think he could play DE in both a 4-3 or 3-4 and is a steal at this point in the draft.

  • The Panthers need to go D in the second round and strengthen that D-line.

    The Carolina Panthers select Defensive Tackle Jesse Williams, Alabama

    HB

  • KentLife has until 11:00 AM to make his pick. It is now about 9:45.

    This has been going a lot slower than I anticipated....this started on April 1st and it is now April 15th (yes, I got my taxes done yesterday, lovely way to spend a beautiful Sunday)

    and we are only through 7 picks of the second round, and the draft starts in 10 days.

    After KentLife's pick....which, if he misses I will make, I am going to impose a 12 hour rule.

    If whoever is on the clock doesn't get their pick in in 12 hours I will make it for them...or one of you can jump in if I am late...as long as it is not close to your own pick.

    @the-gipper said:

    KentLife has until 11:00 AM to make his pick. It is now about 9:45.

    This has been going a lot slower than I anticipated....this started on April 1st and it is now April 15th (yes, I got my taxes done yesterday, lovely way to spend a beautiful Sunday)

    and we are only through 7 picks of the second round, and the draft starts in 10 days.

    After KentLife's pick....which, if he misses I will make, I am going to impose a 12 hour rule.

    If whoever is on the clock doesn't get their pick in in 12 hours I will make it for them...or one of you can jump in if I am late...as long as it is not close to your own pick.

    Some people might be having trouble getting on the site. I've been trying all week basically and finally was able to get in a little while ago.

  • Yea, guys, the Board was down about all of yesterday...so everything gets pushed back a bit. Thanks for your entries.

    Utzie is on the clock for the San Diego Chargers

  • Per CBSports.com Top Ten still available (with their overall rank per that service):

    25. Matt Barkley QB USC

    26. Menelik Watson OT Florida

    34. Kevin Minter LB LSU

    38. DeAndre Hopkins WR Clemson

    39. Arthur Brown LB Kansas St.

    42. Terron Armstead OT Ark. Pine Bluff

    44. Quinton Patton WR La. Tech

    45. Jonathan Cyprien SS Fla. International

    47. Sam Montgomery DE LSU

    50. Jonathan Banks CB Miss. St.

  • The Chargers need offensive tackle help, so ill take the best available.

    OT Menelik Watson, FSU

  • Cysko Kid is on the clock for the Rams.

  • Per CBSports.com Top Ten still available (with their overall rank per that service):

    25. Matt Barkley QB USC

    26. Menelik Watson OT Florida

    34. Kevin Minter LB LSU

    38. DeAndre Hopkins WR Clemson

    39. Arthur Brown LB Kansas St.

    42. Terron Armstead OT Ark. Pine Bluff

    44. Quinton Patton WR La. Tech

    45. Jonathan Cyprien SS Fla. International

    47. Sam Montgomery DE LSU

    50. Jonathan Banks CB Miss. St.

    @the-gipper said:

    Per CBSports.com Top Ten still available (with their overall rank per that service):

    25. Matt Barkley QB USC

    26. Menelik Watson OT Florida

    34. Kevin Minter LB LSU

    38. DeAndre Hopkins WR Clemson

    39. Arthur Brown LB Kansas St.

    42. Terron Armstead OT Ark. Pine Bluff

    44. Quinton Patton WR La. Tech

    45. Jonathan Cyprien SS Fla. International

    47. Sam Montgomery DE LSU

    50. Jonathan Banks CB Miss. St.

  • As beastly as Terron Armstead is supposed to be, considering the Rams need O line help, and considering the Kid has yet to make a pick, I would ask the commish to go with him

  • And I didn't mean the kid hasn't made a pick in the second, but in the entire draft

  • As beastly as Terron Armstead is supposed to be, considering the Rams need O line help, and considering the Kid has yet to make a pick, I would ask the commish to go with him

    @comeonman said:

    As beastly as Terron Armstead is supposed to be, considering the Rams need O line help, and considering the Kid has yet to make a pick, I would ask the commish to go with him

    The Cysko Kid has another couple of hours to make his pick. If he doesn't show up by 11 pm, then we will let your choice stand.

  • well, the Cowboys have made their pick...

    are they on the clock yet?

  • Armstead, Terron. OT

  • I'll be on top of it from here on out, guys, sorry. Thanks to calfox for getting the message to me over on the political forum.